• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Aiii

So not worth it
10 years from now, we're gonna be posting on NeoNeoGAF and complaining about Orton...
in 2025.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh just you wait. The novela tropes this opens up are far more hilarious
If they do this, I want a crossover episode with Jane The Virgin. They already did wrestling on that show this will, so it's only right.

Cagey

Banned
Boring is the worst thing a wrestler can be. You can be a terrible uncoordinated piece of shit but still be worth watching.
I don't give a shit how nice your backbreakers look Roderick Strong, go collect tickets at the door or something.

The first ROH show I ever saw in my life, Roderick Strong was the ROH champion and lost the belt to Eddie Edwards.

I didn't know it at the time... but that's the ROHiest thing possible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Randy's character since like 2008 has been 'cool guy doing cool things.'

He's like Kevin Nash but with a sprinkle of try-hard angst.

Carnby

What's your guise opinion of King Barrett?

I thought he looked great. Despite wearing some cheap king costume on stage, he sold it like he was draped in real gold.

JavyOO7

King Barrett has a great look, can talk on the mic good, can wrestle good, what's not to like. But creative treats him like a geek unfortunately. But as long as he's in the midcard he'll continue losing more than he wins. Maybe once he gets to the main event it'll be different...

King Barrett has a great look, can talk on the mic good, can wrestle good, what's not to like. But creative treats him like a geek unfortunately. But as long as he's in the midcard he'll continue losing more than he wins. Maybe once he gets to the main event it'll be different...

cena-drops-chairs-onto-barrett-o.gif

klonere

Banned
Randy's character since like 2008 has been 'cool guy doing cool things.'

He's like Kevin Nash but with a sprinkle of try-hard angst.

the stuff they had him doing before he went and did a movie last year was pretty good. out of control tweener that got the whole #RKOOuttaNowhere thing going

What's your guise opinion of King Barrett?

I thought he looked great. Despite wearing some cheap king costume on stage, he sold it like he was draped in real gold.

its great. English people just seem to take to monarchy very well for some reason.

700 years. 700 YEARS

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Rollins is the top heel and gets pinned every week. Sheamus is right under him and got beat clean by Dolph Ziggler in 2015.

Heels are losers in the WWE. They might beat Dean Ambrose every now and then but thats about it.

Carnby

They already tried main eventing Barrett. See the above gif.

Same with Sheamus. It sucks that there arena number of former champs that aren't even title defense material instead of getting random mini mid carder pushes.

Fox318

The same match week in and week out. And Nash can cut a promo. Orton.....can...........not.

Meh he can't read scripted shit but he seems like he could be better today.

Helps that he doesn't seem like the douchebag he used to be.

I still think they need to book him like Austin in that he comes in RKOs and leaves since they can't give Lesnar it since he isn't around all of the time.

I'm honestly surprised WWE didn't run with the entire RKO OUTTA NOWHERE craze when it was going, it was almost the easiest thing to do with Randy Orton.

JavyOO7

To be fair, when Barrett finally hits the top of the card again I think Cena won't be there anymore since the poor guy's body probably won't withstand so much punishment. So there still may be hope for him!

Just noticed that FlammableD is a champ and put the King Barrett pic in the second post.

Barrett in the ring is booooring. Stone Cold would sleep faster watching him over Lance Storm.
Whew, for a few weeks there I feel like i'd been in agreement with you far too often, back to the usual reality of conflicting things.
Truly the Beef and Owl connection dynamic in play.

Kaladin

So with WWE reporting it's highest earnings ever with Seth Rollins being the future of the company and eventual champ.....

does that mean Rollins = money?

Fox318

To be fair, when Barrett finally hits the top of the card again I think Cena won't be there anymore since the poor guy's body probably won't withstand so much punishment. So there still may be hope for him!

I'll believe that when I see it.

Vince is still clearly focused on Reigns and it shows. Hell look at the main event right now. Its authority...authority...authority.

They need to figure out something different or just take risks with people in the main event before Summerslam.

dean cain

in 2015

A detective pushed beyond his limits will stop at nothing for vengeance. When his wife is killed by a criminal that he put away, Mason, a hard-nosed detective, deliberately gets arrested in order to get revenge. While inside, Mason discovers a new criminal enterprise that those behind it would kill to protect.

Looks like a winner, it's from the directors of See No Evil 2.

This is a post from IMDB. Of course, we can't have Big Show out for more than 2 weeks lol. I can't even remember when he was off TV.

The Soska Sisters have officially announced that Vendetta had completed filming after a 15 day shoot! If you're a fan of the twins you should know that we can all expect to see something great and full of high quality from these ladies!

Top Bottom