• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

KissVibes

Banned
Losing to Undertaker at Mania isn't hurting ANYONE, laughable to think being put in a marquee match at Mania and losing to a legend is "totally fucking his character".

The problem is how the WWE books him AFTER the match

He lost to an old man that looks 15 years older than he actually is who can barely move. Even worse, Bray lost after Undertaker had the the worst match in his entire career. A match that made him look absolutely worthless as an athlete. Granted, Undertaker had a concussion in the Brock Lesnar match but my point remains. Bray should've won that match. Taker didn't need the win and legitimately putting Bray over as the new spooky man could've done wonders. The storyline, current motivations, and Bray merch only make sense if he won and became the real spooky guy. He is just a fucking poser now and nobody cares about him.

Now Bray is absolutely shit on by internet fans, columnists, and live crowds. The only thing over with crowds is pulling out their phones and waving them around.

Fox318

agreed, in wrestling you can lose and still look good, but without a compelling story no one cares

You can but its rare.

ihmCPF4KSKeP1.gif

Extremely rare.

klonere

Banned
You can but its rare.

ihmCPF4KSKeP1.gif

Extremely rare.

watched this again with Austins commentary last night

he kept pointing out what he would change if he could do it again, mans a worker through and through. wish he could be involved with the company on a closer basis but I'd say he'd have to put up with too much "when you gonna wrestle again???" from everyone if he was employed there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait until America takes back the OT crown in June.

Kaiterra

Banned
Chroma Squad is a fun game. I think its approach of performing staged battles while hitting objectives to make the fans excited could work for a wrasslin' game real nicely.

If Wyatt really wanted to be the new face of fear he would need to be less talk and more action. Singing kids don't mean shit against a man who has set people on fire, summons lightning bolts, almost forces the daughter of the company's owner to marry him and rained blood on people.

More Papa Shango shit please.

Gorillaz

You've been influenced on a subconscious level by Booker T, to the point that your next oil filter purchase will be FRAM branded. You can't deny that.
dude is such an influence I'm actually thinking bout getting dreads like him, the guys at the barborshop might even consider it a "on fleek" choice

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Wyatt really wanted to be the new face of fear he would need to be less talk and more action. Singing kids don't mean shit against a man who has set people on fire, summons lightning bolts, almost forces the daughter of the company's owner to marry him and rained blood on people.

Bray should just start lighting people on fire.

He can start with the ratings because lord knows Seth ain't.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

This is what I'm saying. If Wyatt beat Undertaker, he'd still just be a guy who starts every program by cutting shit backstage promos for weeks on end before he randomly attacks his opponent of the month leading to a series a shit matches.

In case you don't get what I'm saying, fuck Bray Wyatt.

scabro

Wait what? The Lucha Underground Temple might undergo further cutbacks? I look forward to seeing the ingenuity with which the producers will cover for the loss in an already dim budget. Will they finally introduce the legendary Aztec "Lights Out" match, contested purely in the dark? Perhaps a spectator free "For the Gods" match, filmed through an iPhone propped up next to the ring? I don't know friends, but im excited for the possibilities.

klonere

Banned
goddamnit New Day vs Uppercats on Smackdown

they are going to run these matchups into the ground - hope its more of storyline building match with promos or smth

Heel

Wait what? The Lucha Underground Temple might undergo further cutbacks? I look forward to seeing the ingenuity with which the producers will cover for the loss in an already dim budget. Will they finally introduce the legendary Aztec "Lights Out" match, contested purely in the dark? Perhaps a spectator free "For the Gods" match, filmed through an iPhone propped up next to the ring? I don't know friends, but im excited for the possibilities.

"The lease on the dark, dingy dungeon has expired and the Gods are asking for a larger offering. Vampiro, why do they test us so?"

Top Bottom