• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Really? Kill yourself = suicide. What am I missing? I know this is just twitter banter but let's not put blinders on, even if it's Punk we're talking about. Be a Star!

Do I need to dig up the stats on dead LGBT teenagers who chose suicide because ignorant little shits dehumanized their lifestyles?

Suicide doesn't begin and end with football players.

sajj316

Do I need to dig up the stats on dead LGBT teenagers who chose suicide because ignorant little shits dehumanized their lifestyles?

Suicide doesn't begin and end with football players.

No need. I know the stats but you don't fight ignorance with stupidity. That was a stupid response. He's bigger and better than that. That's my point. Some of you are ok with it. I'm not. Personally, I'm a big fan of Seau and reading that comment was disgusting to me as reading that homophobe's was disgusting to you and me. Suicide doesn't begin and end with football, yup, but suicide is suicide. In the words of Orton, for both the homophobe and Punk ... Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!

Kyoufu

No need. I know the stats but you don't fight ignorance with stupidity. That was a stupid response. He's bigger and better than that. That's my point. Some of you are ok with it. I'm not. Personally, I'm a big fan of Seau and reading that comment was disgusting to me as reading that homophobe's was disgusting to you and me. Suicide doesn't begin and end with football, yup, but suicide is suicide. In the words of Orton, for both the homophobe and Punk ... Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!

I think you're over-analysing a comment directed at one idiot.

No need. I know the stats but you don't fight ignorance with stupidity. That was a stupid response. He's bigger and better than that. That's my point. Some of you are ok with it. I'm not. Personally, I'm a big fan of Seau and reading that comment was disgusting to me as reading that homophobe's was disgusting to you. Suicide doesn't begin and end with football, yup, but suicide is suicide. In the words of Orton, for both the homophobe and Punk ... Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!

Bad argument. My brother committed suicide when I was 9. I loved my brother and still wish he was here. That being said, I still have no problem with Punk's comment.

Once again, Seau's suicide had nothing to do with homophobia. I don't even know what point you're trying to make.

Not saying Seau was one of those people, but let's face reality: the world would be better off if some people made themselves go away.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I miss King of the Ring. And tournaments in general. A KotR win would be perfect for Ziggler's show-off gimmick.
Sheamus retired KotR because it was cursed or something.
For some reason I feel like they are doing a shitload of rewrites for tonight's Raw and basically have no idea what's going to air. Usually they have some kind of preview up by now.
Well...
Speaking of this, look what just came across f4wonline.com

"--Everything on tonight's show is last minute. As of Noon today, the show had changed twice since they had gotten off the airplane and later in the afternoon HHH and Vince were telling the writers about a third set of changes. "
Meltzer read your post.

Not watching tonight, if they insist on running the show like WCW hey deserve whats coming to them. I am on a WWE strike until the 5 minute Bryan-Punk match followed by 40 minutes of Cena and Johnny Ace.

I wonder if we will ever find out who Cranky Vince is? Guy is on the money and was the first one to mention the Lesnar tirade. Gotta be one of the writers.

So if Vince is the one in full rewrite mode we can probably expect lots of Hornswoggle, Brodus Clay, Some kind of Hogan joke, Triple H, and Cena's music closing the show. Anyhing I missed? Oh BTW...........a preemptive Fuck This Company.

I'm only watching tonight because they are on their 6th draft of the show and magic is going to happen.

If you're Vince and you're writing this Raw at then eleventh hour, what's your plan?

I've written several essays minutes before they were due so I have some experience:

-Show starts, John Laurinaitis enters, improvises a promo.

-Triple H interrupts, and suspends Brock Lesnar.

-Brock's music hits, he enters the ring.

-Triple H offers Brock a stipulation that he will be reinstated if he faces Triple H at whatever the next ppv is called.

-John Cena video package of his attack by Laurinaitis

-Garbage match, I don't know, Truth & Kofi vs. Primi and Epico

-John Cena comes out to close the first hour, improvises a promo

-CM Punk interview

-CM Punk vs. Miz, Daniel Bryan guest commentary, some type of B.S. finish

-Funkasaurus

-Divas match

-Tensai match, Cena interrupts, Raw ends.

Maybe they can kill an extra 5 minutes gathering even more children to shake their ass in the ring.

image.php

I wonder if we will ever find out who Cranky Vince is? Guy is on the money and was the first one to mention the Lesnar tirade. Gotta be one of the writers.

He must be writing staff, because he always talks about Dave Lagana (or as Cranky Vince refers to him as 'ex-writer, sexual predator'). I wonder if that's just a joke, or the writers really don't like Lagana (I would assume the latter).

Bowser

If Vince/WWE really cared (assuming they even know of the existence of the CrankyVince account), wouldn't it be pretty easy to track down who it is?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
People are arguing about what CM Punk said? Who cares what he said. He's just another dumbass who's here to entertain you and nothing more. He's also a hypocrite considering that he's used homophobic slurs, as well.

Kyoufu

People are arguing about what CM Punk said? Who cares what he said. He's just another dumbass who's here to entertain you and nothing more. He's also a hypocrite considering that he's used homophobic slurs, as well.

Uhhh he apologised afterwards.

Not even comparable AT ALL.

mooooose

A lot of homophobic slurs, to a lot of people, don't mean what they were intended to mean. They're just a way of calling someone a loser. There is obvious difference between the two, unless you're an idiot.

That said it's a difficult thing to break in society and I do realize that regardless of the inflection/connotation behind the word, it still offends, and that sucks.

RBH

--Everything on tonight's show is last minute. As of Noon today, the show had changed twice since they had gotten off the airplane and later in the afternoon HHH and Vince were telling the writers about a third set of changes.
--WWE is going to be running a major viral campaign starting imminently on its website. It may be up already but will be running strongly on the site in pop-ups starting on 5/14.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...lieve-seau-stories-owen-hart-best-tv-show-tna

I once watched Edward Norton lead a white supremacist group and curb stomp a black fella.

--Everything on tonight's show is last minute. As of Noon today, the show had changed twice since they had gotten off the airplane and later in the afternoon HHH and Vince were telling the writers about a third set of changes.

This is gonna be a great RAW, I can tell

Top Bottom