• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Punk sticking up for his homeboy John Cena. It's great to know Punk has fulfilled utter sellout status now after despising the guy and eveything he stood for last year.

I don't get why Punk came out.

Because it would make no sense if he suddenly stopped taking shots at big johnny after the last nine months.

Granted a lot of the time wwf forgets these kinds of details, but at least they didn't here, even if that part of the promo wasn't that great.

UberTag

15 minute promo involving Big Johnny and Punk that accomplished absolutely nothing
Accomplishing absolutely nothing while filling time is "mission accomplished" by WWE standards.
It's what they do when they don't have angles, long-term built programs, feuds, creative personnel allowed to do their jobs, etc.

Kyoufu

I'm already bored of RAW. :(

I hate what they did to Punk's character. Could have been the biggest thing in wrestling.

Ultratech

Man, Big Johnny's stable is almost coming together like Cobra.

Johnny - Cobra Commander
Otunga - Destro
Eve - Baroness
Tensai - Dreadnok(s) (or Storm Shadow?)

Kaladin

Um....Cody Rhodes did dropkick Big Show and cause his foot to go through a table....what match were you watching Jerry?

Top Bottom