• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Kaladin

OK.....WTF Lawler.

One minute you're saying you used to be happy when Eve walked out and the next you're saying "That's the best looking authority I've ever seen."

WTF.....make some fucking sense.

WWE: Where the bullies get bullied by other bullies, while bullying other people.

Thank goodness we got this angle instead of something that would lead to an interesting match in itself!

Penguin

So the entire point of this episode.. will be to build Johnny Ace up as an evil person with evil henchmen?

Did we need that?

UberTag

Hey, Jericho is still employed. And may be getting thrown into a pointless feud with Randy Orton.
I wonder if he still plans to "end the world as we know it". Because he's done a shittastic job of that with his "I'm a 10-Year-Old Troll" gimmick.

Whatever will Kane do for TV time now?

So the entire point of this episode.. will be to build Johnny Ace up as an evil person with evil henchmen?
Did we need that?
Clearly we did. Goodness knows they'll never invest that amount of time into building up actual wrestlers.

Kyoufu

Hey, Jericho is still employed. And may be getting thrown into a pointless feud with Randy Orton.
I wonder if he still plans to "end the world as we know it". Because he's done a shittastic job of that with his "I'm a 10-Year-Old Troll" gimmick.

Whatever will Kane do for TV time now?

Did you not pay attention? "end of the world as we know it" was about Punk being Best in the World.

UberTag

Where is Ziggles' bumcape?

Hey, it's the revival of the 2 1/2-year old "Never Break Through the Glass Ceiling" Kofi vs. Ziggler feud!

Top Bottom