• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ox9CD.jpg
Scratch that, this tattoo artist is the ultimate troll.

Instead of AJ, he put the face of the girl from the Friday-video:
tumblr_li0ux4lHwR1qauxu6.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Abra Cadaver vs. Lucho Dinero 05-05-2012.

Here's slimmed down version of my Abra Cadaver match from last night. Apparently my buddies camera was kind of jacked and there was no audio so he put music over it and cut out of the crowd working.
I'm pretty happy with it. Big crowd, at least 400-500 people watching at the time we went on. For background I promo'd the fact that the crowed sucked and I was 0-3 but I was going to resort to dark magic if I had to. That plays into the ending. Please to enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNbulV4TYrI&feature=youtu.be

Awesome stuff, man. Loved the ending. Well, except for your finisher. I hate the Uniquely You for some irrational reason. :lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
People WWE could realistically use for a title feud with Punk: Bryan, Del Rio, Henry, Jericho, Kane, maaaaybe Christian.

Aiii

So not worth it
maybe? Definatly Christian. Christian vs. Punk would be amazing. Both in promo and in-ring work.

But I'm half expecting Bryan to get the win (either DQ or actual title win) and their feud continuing until MitB.

But then again I'm still getting used to this whole WWE giving me what I want thing.

ZeroRay

My boy D.Brine will be champion.

I mean Vince realizes the WWE title is basically in the same position as the Intercontinental 12 years ago, so they can experiment with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Abra Cadaver vs. Lucho Dinero 05-05-2012.

Here's slimmed down version of my Abra Cadaver match from last night. Apparently my buddies camera was kind of jacked and there was no audio so he put music over it and cut out of the crowd working.
I'm pretty happy with it. Big crowd, at least 400-500 people watching at the time we went on. For background I promo'd the fact that the crowed sucked and I was 0-3 but I was going to resort to dark magic if I had to. That plays into the ending. Please to enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNbulV4TYrI&feature=youtu.be

I wasn't there! But this is what Tulsa is doing! Excellent work Abra! Glad to see it on video - you're fantastic!!

People WWE could realistically use for a title feud with Punk: Bryan, Del Rio, Henry, Jericho, Kane, maaaaybe Christian.

Well Del Rio and Jericho have been done recently, Bryan is in progress.
You know I wouldn't mind Christian next but I doubt it will happen, for this month I was really hedging my bets on Kane or Henry, not that I have any complaints with Bryan, that was a pleasant surprise (i'll admit slight disappointment that Kane didn't stomp Khali and beat the clock, 4 minutes is like the longest Khali match in years, I was sure Kane had it!)

Kyoufu

Guys, my YES! shirt is my favourite shirt.

Beats all the CM Punk shirts I have by a mile. The BitW shirts are garbage in quality compared to the fabric used here.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, my YES! shirt is my favourite shirt.

Beats all the CM Punk shirts I have by a mile. The BitW shirts are garbage in quality compared to the fabric used here.

Actually, the newest Punk shirt has the same fabric. It is indeed alot better then the MitB Punk shirt, which is so thin it is almost see-through.

Kyoufu

Actually, the newest Punk shirt has the same fabric. It is indeed alot better then the MitB Punk shirt, which is so thin it is almost see-through.

I don't have that one yet, but that's great to hear!

Really hate how thin the MitB shirt is. Awful.

Listening to the observer breaking news update, sounds like Golddust was fired for the finish of the tag match on Smackdown a couple of weeks ago between Darren Young/Titus O'neill vs Tatsu and Zeke. They apparently freaked out over the finish with Tatsu landing on his head and he was the one that supposedly suggested it.

Cagey

Banned
Listening to the observer breaking news update, sounds like Golddust was fired for the finish of the tag match on Smackdown a couple of weeks ago between Darren Young/Titus O'neill vs Tatsu and Zeke. They apparently freaked out over the finish with Tatsu landing on his head and he was the one that supposedly suggested it.

I wish I had read that someone was fired for Young and O'Neill's BE A STAR moment backstage instead...

krae_man

WWE.com has an article looking at Triple H’s appearance at Saturday night’s Floyd Mayweather fight in Las Vegas. The article states that Triple H has been wearing a “mechanical brace that offers various ranges of motion and, fortunately, versatile enough to remove for media photo opportunities while in attendance for the major boxing event.”

Man that is one awesome brace.

This HHH story is all over the place. On Raw they said he broke his arm, on the website after they just said it was strained and no surgery would be needed, on Friday the website updated and said it was broken and needed surgery, on Saturday he appeared at the Mayweather fight, and now they are saying he can take it off for photo opportunities lol

Entropia

No One Remembers

Seeing as I never watched Smackdown but what happened exactly?? Tatsu landing on his head?

Bowser

Dunno if this was posted but apparently Mason Ryan has been acting as Ziggler's bodyguard for the live events this past weekend? Wonder if it will carry over to Raw.

Being a big man bodyguard is all Mason Ryan's good for. And besides, Vince has got a bunch of other big, dumb muscle freaks with zero charisma waiting in the wings - it probably won't be long until Big E. Langston gets called up, ugh.

Lunchbox

Banned
This HHH story is all over the place. On Raw they said he broke his arm, on the website after they just said it was strained and no surgery would be needed, on Friday the website updated and said it was broken and needed surgery, on Saturday he appeared at the Mayweather fight, and now they are saying he can take it off for photo opportunities lol

hhh's arm cant be broken

on raw they will reveal lesner broke is own wrists trying to break hhh's and he's out till summerslam. gotta save those 30 appearances and stock them until mania

RBH

lol, this is how they'll get Ryan over. He'll interfere in Zig's matches, fuck up one time, Zig will get pissed, Ryan will turn and squash Zig.

Poor Ziggler. I'd like for him to stand out on his own (even though I enjoy the Ziggler/Vickie pairing), but putting him with Ryan is just going to hurt him more than it helps Ryan.

UberTag

At this point Triple H should just come clean and say his arm is fine and he's an entertainer who plays a COO character on television and that he doesn't need to insult us by pretending his arm is hurt for a BS angle.

If Vince McMahon can come back from the dead for the Chris Benoit show, Trips can hang out with celebrities without pretending his arm has a boo boo.

Aiii

So not worth it
At this point Triple H should just come clean and say his arm is fine and he's an entertainer who plays a COO character on television and that he doesn't need to insult us by pretending his arm is hurt for a BS angle.

If Vince McMahon can come back from the dead for the Chris Benoit show, Trips can hang out with celebrities without pretending his arm has a boo boo.

Vince has no idea who or what you're talking about. Chris Benoit, sounds like some kind of sushi.

I would love to see The Chris Benoit Show with Benoit's zombie corpse hosting. Who's his first guest?

Spoilers from the All Japan Champion Carnival 2012;

Semi-Final #1;
Taiyo Kea defeated Yuji Nagata
Semi-Final #2;
Suwama defeated Akebono

Final;
Taiyo Kea defeats Suwama with the TKO!

Holy shit, unexpected. Great for
Taiyo
though, I couldn't watch it live but the final was meant to be awesome.

I take it you were a big fan of late era WCW

krae_man

Didn't Serena get punished for not being Straight Edge in real life?

Whenever Bootaay makes a post I get this song stuck in my head.

LIGER SWORD! Ten wo kirisaku seinaru tsurugiiiiiiiii
LIGER SLASH! Inazuma todorokuuuuuuuu
Shinku no fire LIGER, LIGER, LIGER!
Ikari no JUSHIN LIGER!

krae_man said:
Didn't Serena get punished for not being Straight Edge in real life?

I think Punk was angry at her for being seen breaking character, but iirc she was ultimately let go because her drinking and partying had caused her to be late on a number of occasions.

Basically it's the spot where they lift Yoshi up on their shoulders and then the other one comes off with the clothesline. Yoshi landed on his head. It was a dangerous spot.

Basically it's the spot where they lift Yoshi up on their shoulders and then the other one comes off with the clothesline. Yoshi landed on his head. It was a dangerous spot.

Who could have foreseen that two skilled, veteran workers like Titus O'Neil and Darren Young would ever poorly execute a move as dangerous as a powebomb doomsday device, with little care or consideration for the well being of their opponent? Apparently, not Golddust.

Imagine if they make Ryback vs Brodus Clay and Ryback just kills and squashes him in 30 seconds. Would be so great. It seems like they still haven't decided if they want him to be a face or heel though.

Top Bottom