• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V Day one and Collectors editions announced

dubq

Preordered for PS4. Looks like a cool set.. I couldn't help myself from laughing at the fact that there is CARDBOARD BOX DLC... Actually, I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Yes.

You could try GAME in the UK too. Although I read that they won't ship to the continent due to weight limitations.

BTW, if you order from Amazon US, keep in mind you'll have to pay import fees, tax and shipping costs. It'll probably be north of a 140 euros.

Where were you reading that? I have a pre-order setup through Game.uk to ship to the US at release. Didn't see any indicator that they wouldn't.

The CE is coming to NA, should be on retailer websites any day now.
latest

TwoDurans

Some Dutch website. They could be wrong though.
I didn't order with Game because of the price though.

Gotcha. Hopefully I'll be able to nab an NA version when they're available and cancel my Game.uk order so I won't have to worry about it.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Has the Konami GAFer (Toshiro?) come around and confirmed the CE is coming to NA? It's odd if he hasn't. He's normally all over these threads.

people need to relax.. of course it's coming. Why else would they announce it on IGN US and have a price tag of 99 US$ on the US homepage. Tora probably can't react on gaf for now because of how people complain about the box art and the half-size arm

Rajang

The CE is coming to NA, should be on retailer websites any day now.

Yeah, thats great and all.

But how about The Netherlands? We don't even know where to get the CE from.

Edit: I tried contacting KonamiEU/DE via twitter and no one will respond. Konami has awful customer support.

My kid and i are huge fans but have most of the Play Arts toys among others.Wish i could get the Jp version but i only see it at Play Asia for $500 U.S whuch is outrages if right.Anyways I tried to preorder this CE at Ebgames canada Im in U.S but it wont let me change country to U.S in shipping section.

Two part question Does EB games ship to U.S and if not is there a way to get the CE to U.S address?

Edit.So many MGS avatars feels like home.

TwoDurans

My kid and i are huge fans but have most of the Play Arts toys among others.Wish i could get the Jp version but i only see it at Play Asia for $500 U.S whuch is outrages if right.Anyways I tried to preorder this CE at Ebgames canada Im in U.S but it wont let me change country to U.S in shipping section.

Two part question Does EB games ship to U.S and if not is there a way to get the CE to U.S address?

Edit.So many MGS avatars feels like home.

There was someone on this thread that gave me this idea, so I can't take credit for it. Pre-order the CE from Game.uk. It'll be the Pegi version of the game, and you'll have to create an EU account to use the DLC, but it'll work in your NA PS4 and you can use the download DLC on any account. The conversion rate makes this only cost $130 to have it day one.

Once the NA version is available you can always cancel the Game preorder, but at least this way you know you'll be getting one.

There was someone on this thread that gave me this idea, so I can't take credit for it. Pre-order the CE from Game.uk. It'll be the Pegi version of the game, and you'll have to create an EU account to use the DLC, but it'll work in your NA PS4 and you can use the download DLC on any account. The conversion rate makes this only cost $130 to have it day one.

Once the NA version is available you can always cancel the Game preorder, but at least this way you know you'll be getting one.

Wow so this really works as in the dlc working on my U.S account after making an EU one.

I have to admit my son is the MGO fan and he will wear the crap outta that metal gear Rex hat.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Pre-ordered the CE yesterday at Gamestop.de and really hope nothing shitty happens.

huh? didn't know you are german too ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง you can switch to Amazon preorder now if you're anxious about GS

Finalow

game.co.uk price is bullshit if this stays $99 or 99€ on other sites.

any other pre-orders up for EU? edit / I can see the CE being on gamestop.de but are there no other options? I have to register and everything, guess I'll use google translate or something for that.

Amon-Lau

any other pre-orders up for EU? edit / I can see the CE being on gamestop.de but are there no other options? I have to register and everything, guess I'll use google translate or something for that.
It's also on Amazon.de as mentioned a few pages back...
The PS4 version ran out though...

TwoDurans

Isn't it 99€ on Game?

Woohoo!

Pre-ordered in store at EB Games here in Canada on my lunch break.

First one pre-ordered at that location too. Can't wait until September 1st!

Shy

JP-Gaf how can I pre-order this in Japan or am i fucked???
i used a buyer website, to get the ps4 premium version from konami style.

if you use the site you'll need the link to what you want.

just a heads up, i'm from the uk and it cost me $324.61 before shipping, and i won't know how much that costs until they're about to ship it.

hope that helps.

Big_Boss9293

Neo Member
i used a buyer website, to get the ps4 premium version from konami style.

if you use the site you'll need the link to what you want.

just a heads up, i'm from the uk and it cost me $324.61 before shipping, and i won't know how much that costs until they're about to ship it.

hope that helps.

Using their shipping rate calculator, the Premium Package is about 6kg (at least thats what Nin Nin said when I pre ordered mine)

Shipping to UK is 11000 JPY w/ EMS (2-5 days w/ tracking)
Shipping to US is 9600 JPY w/ EMS (2-5 days w/ tracking)

So if they don't charge you shipping using that site, this is what you would add on after the price you paid...

Kama_1082

Banned
Came back from Gamestop in TX and the manager said that all the details are in his system and that usually means that it'll go live anytime soon.

Top Bottom