• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mushihimesama Futari 360 Thread of Region and Panties-Free Golden Explosion Shooting

Here's a pic of my LE

4130807600_54259e4933.jpg

It does say NTSC J on the front, but region-freeness has been confirmed for NA so far, so hopefully it'll be no problem for PAL and Asia.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
oh awesome, the game comes with a cardboard housing?

awesome.

Beautiful looking package. (ooerrr)

LiK

sigh, NCSX not shipping it yet. i preordered the LE too and that cover looks gorgeous. i wonder who does the art?

Jonnyram

Tried to preorder from Yodobashi tonight but they said they don't know how many they're getting in, so wouldn't let me. Will be there at opening on Thursday morning!

Dwayne

What do I do guys, Is LE sold out everywhere? Should I wait, or go for regular edition?
How much was the LE anyhow?

Johnas

Red Scarlet said:
I wish I could play these kinds of shooters, but when there's that much on the screen bulletwise it gives me a bad headache and I faint. :/ Gradius 5 is too much for me and that doesn't have a bazillion shots coming at once.

Hmm, that sucks. I always kind of wondered why I'd never seen you mention playing it (seemed like something you'd like). Gradius V rocks.

Did any of the PS or PS2 Cave games get localized in the U.S.? I can't tell that they have, but I know there are people here who definitely know. I only really became aware of them at all through GAF.

Dwayne said:
What do I do guys, Is LE sold out everywhere? Should I wait, or go for regular edition?
How much was the LE anyhow?

LE is too much because of the shortage, haha. I'm fine buying the soundtrack apart form the game later down the line if need be, $50+ more is insane even for a Cave soundtrack. :lol

Xabora

andymcc said:
NCS is getting the game tomorrow... i already canceled and play-asia is prepping the order. :lol
Woha, thats faster than the shipping date they gave me by default. :lol

kazuo

You guys realise that if you preordered from NCS, live in the USA and get it shipped by Express or 2/3day mail you will have it by saturday (friday if you use express), and EMS or Air Mail from Play-Asia can take anywhere from three to seven days... if you're lucky?

...just sayin'. Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on it! Hoping it'll make it here by saturday.

Stealth edit: NCS is shipping tomorrow, except for a third of their LE orders since their supplier didn't get it yet (read their news post). As far as their separate sites go, the old one isn't being used anymore; the old webshop was slowly phased out when they got the new site up and running, and has been completely phased out at this point.

I've been shopping with NCS for over ten years, LOL. I know too much about them... so old-school I do all of my orders via e-mail, I don't even use the web shop.

Yes Boss!

kazuo said:
You guys realise that if you preordered from NCS, live in the USA and get it shipped by Express or 2/3day mail you will have it by saturday (friday if you use express), and EMS or Air Mail from Play-Asia can take anywhere from three to seven days... if you're lucky?

Yeah, I did UPS from play-asia, which usually takes two days, figuring I'd get it sooner than NCS but the holiday messes everything up. Now I'm not expecting my play-asia till monday (maybe friday, if lucky) and my NCS till next wednesday since it has to ship all the way across the nation. In either case, play-asia shipped a few moments ago. Not like I don't have a ton of other Cave games to play but this is the big release for the year...even moreso than Deathsmiles.

I did my part, ordered a couple of copies even though I've got systems from both regions. Hopefully this means Espgaluda 2 will be region-free as well. Can't wait for the Cave news in December.

screenshot_02-5.jpg

andymcc

Banned
kazuo said:

...just sayin'. Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on it! Hoping it'll make it here by saturday.

Stealth edit: NCS is shipping tomorrow, except for a third of their LE orders since their supplier didn't get it yet (read their news post). As far as their separate sites go, the old one isn't being used anymore; the old webshop was slowly phased out when they got the new site up and running, and has been completely phased out at this point.

I've been shopping with NCS for over ten years, LOL. I know too much about them... so old-school I do all of my orders via e-mail, I don't even use the web shop.

usps express mail doesn't deliver on weekends where i live. ups shipping from play-asia usually takes about 2 days in my experience.

danmaku

Thanks for posting that screenshot. Play-asia seems to be unreachable from my workplace... maybe they're getting hammered by people searching for their mushi order? :lol

andymcc

Banned
danmaku said:
Thanks for posting that screenshot. Play-asia seems to be unreachable from my workplace... maybe they're getting hammered by people searching for their mushi order? :lol

mine still shows preparing order. : (

danmaku

I checked my mail and both my copies shipped today (one by UPS and one by EMS, from two different retailers). Now let's see which one will arrive first! :D

epmode

kazuo said:
You guys realise that if you preordered from NCS, live in the USA and get it shipped by Express or 2/3day mail you will have it by saturday (friday if you use express),
Uh, Thanksgiving?

I live about 30 minutes away from NCS so Ground usually arrives next day for me. But I'm still not expecting it until Monday because of the holiday.

kazuo

epmode said:
Uh, Thanksgiving?

I live about 30 minutes away from NCS so Ground usually arrives next day for me. But I'm still not expecting it until Monday because of the holiday.

Uh, it'll probably still make it? I usually manage to get stuff shipped Priority the day before turkey day on saturday. USPS Express will definitely make it since they do deliver on friday.

Here's hoping... 'cause my copy is on the way!

discoalucard

i am a butthurt babby that can only drool in wonder at shiney objects
Dwayne said:
Looks like PA has pushed the price up since, $74.90 now, perhaps to counteract the $8 off coupon?

They did the same for other 360 titles like Death Smiles, too. Good thing I ordered this like two days ago.

Whoa, my order shipped today. I wonder how fast it'll get here with the cheap shipping I selected.

And here's hoping Espgaulada 2 gets a date and region free confirmation before the years end so I can use my $8 off code.

epmode

kazuo said:
Uh, it'll probably still make it? I usually manage to get stuff shipped Priority the day before turkey day on saturday. USPS Express will definitely make it since they do deliver on friday.

Here's hoping... 'cause my copy is on the way!
I hope you're right.
Thanksgiving
Thursday, Nov. 26

* No pickup or delivery service.*

Day after Thanksgiving
Friday, Nov. 27

* Delivery of UPS air and international packages only. Automatic daily pickup service will not be provided. Air and international packages will be picked up only if prearranged by Wednesday, Nov. 25, requested via UPS On-Call PickupSM service or placed inside a UPS Drop Box.
Maybe I'll get lucky.

andymcc

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Play-asia has updated their site with actual photos of the official Mushi Futari stick.

pa1652152.jpg

And the very pretty box:

pa-11652153.jpg

good lord that is beautiful. too bad i'm broke until christmas. :lol

My order (2 copies) from Play-Asia shipped this morning. Going from every other time I've ordered something with EMS shipping it's taken, at most, 2 days and they deliver on the weekend. With Thanksgiving tomorrow I'm expecting it to arrive on Friday, possibly Saturday. :D

Yes Boss!

RagolSlayer said:
Whee. Can't wait for mine to come now. =D

Gotta admit it looks much prettier in the flesh!

Looks as if NCS shipped mine as well. Sometime early next week since I'm in CA. But my play-asia copy is set to arrive friday morning for weekend fun!

LiK

got a reply from NCSX, looks like i'm in the latter half of the preorders so they wont ship mine until friday. since i use UPS, that means i won't get it until next week, sigh...

Top Bottom