• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Twitch Marathon is Anime (Really Anime from Crunchyroll)

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Oh jeez, I never realised that the mangaka for Dragon Maid (Coolkyoushinja) also did I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying and Komori-san Can't Decline. Those were great shows.

Okay, maybe I should have recognised it from Komori-san, what with Komori's Komoris.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dragon Maid is really funny and cute, I need to make sure to watch the whole thing one day.

I want this to happen again. Can't watch anime without twitch anymore. That chat us simultaneously the best and most vile thing created by humanity.

Ferrio

Banned
I'm sad I missed all of the Dragon Maid reshowing. I went into it the first time expecting the worse, but it was quite charming fanservice aside. I wanted to see chat's reaction again.

Line_HTX

DGGwsBmXUAAfDmz.jpg

Post marathon show, triSugoi

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So just as the Twitch marathon is ending, we get this tweet: https://twitter.com/liborek3/status/892350607729856512

I'm so PUMPED you guys!

I'm guessing Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 which isn't all that surprising considering there is more than enough content to adapt from the manga and the first season was very well received from most reports. I'm glad as its one of the best animes in years and one of the rare times where the anime is superior to the webcomic and as someone who has read the stuff they will adapt for season 2... well you ain't seen shit yet and the villains are far superior.

blakep267

The only character I actually like in Free is probably Makoto since I like the gentle giant types. Other than that I'm not a big fan of Free! especially it's first season (I'm pretty sure this show was originally just a commercial but they ended up turning it into a show after people liked it)
Well he's the only redeemable character. Nagisa is annoying throughout the 2 seasons. Rin. An cut the sun with his edginess. Haruka isn't much of a character at all. He's just there to be a rival to Rin(weirdly enough). And then you have glasses kun who is just a nerdier version of Nagisa.

El Sloth

Banned
My favorite part of this marathon were all the accounts that popped up to illegally stream their pirated anime lol. Surprised how long they lasted before getting nuked.

Well...On the bright side, the marathon ending is giving me my free time back.

If Twitch/Crunchyroll ever go all-in on a 24/7 channel... I shudder to think about it.

Ferrio

Banned
Well...On the bright side, the marathon ending is giving me my free time back.

If Twitch/Crunchyroll ever go all-in on a 24/7 channel... I shudder to think about it.

All these marathons always kill my free time. Bob Ross, Power Rangers, Mr Roger's, the amazon pilots, mystery science theater. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as chat is there it's hilarious.

Larsa

BibleThump HAPPIEST BibleThump CHAT BibleThump IN BibleThump THE BibleThump WORLD BibleThump

top 10 saddest anime death.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I seriously considered calling in sick to wrap up this marathon with you guys but alas there was work that needed to be done.

Highlights of the marathon for me were Yuri on Ice and Kobayashi-san. Loved how twitch chat made a running joke from Yuri on Ice and continued it throughout the rest of the marathon.

Top Bottom