• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

9SYpFDz.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Awesome special teams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Graceful slide Brock

Matrix

Throws short... story of Brock

Matrix

Denver could have easily scored again on us lmao

Matrix

That's the Kubiak Texans fans remember. Hopefully he'll do the same the entire 2nd half.

That's all he needs to do at this point unless 4th quarter miracle Brock shows up.

Line_HTX

Someone needs to get their asses kicked for the lack of running game and run defense.

Give me my fucking free Chicken McNuggets already!

this_guy

Someone needs to get their asses kicked for the lack of running game and run defense.

Give me my fucking free Chicken McNuggets already!

They actually have 77 yards rushing, only need 23 more team rushing yards. Someone needs to tell Brock he's allowed to throw it more than 10 yards down the field.

Matrix

46 pass yards

fuck off Brock and Bob

Matrix

Clowney injured

Shocking

he better be okay

Top Bottom