• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Hindl

LaCanfora brought up Jeffery. A few other sources saying Smith is being shopped.

Sounds like he thinks Howie might just inquire about Jeffery, which no shit I think anyone would think that. But Smith I could see. They need help on defense and we could send a few of our players that aren't fitting in (Barwin, Kendricks). But it looks like they're looking to dump Smith's salary hit, so it doesn't make sense for them to then take up those contracts. And the Eagles need high round picks so I can't see them sending 1st or 2nds for the deal.

Sounds like he thinks Howie might just inquire about Jeffery, which no shit I think anyone would think that. But Smith I could see. They need help on defense and we could send a few of our players that aren't fitting in (Barwin, Kendricks). But it looks like they're looking to dump Smith's salary hit, so it doesn't make sense for them to then take up those contracts. And the Eagles need high round picks so I can't see them sending 1st or 2nds for the deal.

They aren't fitting in? Or are they just playing poorly?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You kidding me BROCK!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
His lanky ass can run better than he can throw lol

Hindl

They aren't fitting in? Or are they just playing poorly?

Well little of A and little of B. But Barwin is best in a hybrid DE/LB role where he can operate in space and cover people. He had a good game against the Vikings but isn't great just sticking his palm in the dirt and going up against OL every play. He's best dropping into coverage. He was excellent last year in the 3-4. And with Kendricks, he's best as a blitzing WLB where he can just use his speed and get after the QB. In the 4-3 he's required to think and react and maintain gap discipline, which isn't his strength. He had a bad year last year in the 3-4 too though, but he showed up against the Vikings too, where Schwartz primarily blitzed with him. Both are underperforming relative to last year though, and Chip liked both of them.

Matrix

BLUE IS SHIT

still not sure how he's on the team

Matrix

Bouye hurt/Moore....

Texans are dying tonight

Matrix

Hot garbage D Kareem

Top Bottom