• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Texans were stupid for giving him that money sight unseen, but I'm going to defend Brock here. How many reps did he realistically get sitting behind Peyton Manning?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
6 FOOT 8 AND PASSES BLOCKED

FUCK YOU BROCK

yuraya

AFC South is a steaming pile of trash. Gus Bradley needs to sit Bortles down and slap him really hard upside the head. Jags should be running away with this division. Shit is sad. This season is shit.

Line_HTX

Elway is still a classless bitch for not letting go when he should've realized he was still so-called "smart" instead of wasting everyone's time with how much of an ex he is.

Fuck Denver.

Fire Rick Smith.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What was with those 3D models? They looked like blowup dolls.

Elway is still a classless bitch for not letting go when he should've realized he was still so-called "smart" instead of wasting everyone's time with how much of an ex he is.

Fuck Denver.

Fire Rick Smith.

So butthurt because y'all thought you were getting something special with Brent, when you just got table scraps.

Line_HTX

I almost forgot, yay free Chicken McNuggets for 134 rushing yards, haha

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif

@RapSheet
This is awful. #Texans RT Derek Newton has torn both patella tendons, @MikeGarafolo & I report, and there is more damage. As bad as can be.

Just saw this. Jesus

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking hate Elway with a passion ( hate coming more from my Oilers fan days)

Matrix

FUCKING BLOCKED AGAIN

LMAO

Matrix

If I'm Nuk I HOP the fuck out of Houston.

Top Bottom