• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Brock makes every other fan base feel better about their QB situation.

xi6QLOY.jpg

<3

LJ11

One positive is that I like the MNF team. Gruden is disgusted during most games, has to search for positive shit to say, and McDonough calls it like he sees it. Gruden says dumb shit, but he entertains me.

MechDX

Well, as a Niners fan with crap at QB, I'm relieved we didn't spend a fortune for a dud. Texans, unlike most teams with QB troubles, are stuck with their problem for a few seasons. Who has it worse than Houston?

Its two years guaranteed.

they didnt overpay. He got the going rate for a starting QB

Elway offered 16.5 a year and wanted to go higher

Texans are far from cap hell because of it.

They rolled the dice and crapped out. At least they took a shot

But dont let that stop your "I know everything" narratives.

Gigglepoo

One positive is that I like the MNF team. Gruden is disgusted during most games, has to search for positive shit to say, and McDonough calls it like he sees it. Gruden says dumb shit, but he entertains me.

Gruden is good. Knows his shit and is passionate. Can't complain about that.

Dump the greatest Dolphins QB since Dan Marino? Why would we do that??

Now you know how it sounds like when Bears fans suggest dumping Cutler

That Cutler and Tannehill are the best QBs their respective teams have had in decades is a fact

That neither team is ever going anywhere or being taken seriously as threats with either is also a fact. And it's unfortunate. The Bears will probably never be the same after canning Jay. Dolphins are a tossup because either way fans will have the only undefeated season to lean on

Now you know how it sounds like when Bears fans suggest dumping Cutler

That Cutler and Tannehill are the best QBs their respective teams have had in decades is a fact

That neither team is ever going anywhere or being taken seriously as threats with either is also a fact. And it's unfortunate. The Bears will probably never be the same after canning Jay. Dolphins are a tossup because either way fans will have the only undefeated season to lean on

smh so many negative nancies, looks like I need to make another cheer'em up post.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

McDonough is solid but I still miss Mike Tirico.

I still don't understand why the NFL gave the Lions only one National game essentially. The Thansgiving game is always ours and I don't really count it IMO.

We get the last Monday Night game of the year where we go to Dallas to get our revenge for the 2014 Playoff game gifted to Dallas by the refs.

the next thread should be focused around how Stafford > Rodgers

Hell, he might be top 5 MVP!

Stafford is a top 5 qb this year

Agreed on all points.

Hindl

He's pretty good. The booth is still lacking the chemistry that Gruden and Tirico had but that'll grow in time.

Love Gruden, and McDonnough isn't that bad. He just doesn't work that well with Gruden, but we'll see if he improves. If you sub in McDonnough for any one of the other announcers in the other pairs I think he'd work pretty well. He just seems a little uncomfortable with Gruden and doesn't know how to play off his banter yet

I still don't understand why the NFL gave the Lions only one National game essentially. The Thansgiving game is always ours and I don't really count it IMO.

It's all about ratings and market share. Lions have sucked for a while and they just don't have a big media market. Same reason even last season, there were like 8 primetime games involving NFC East teams. This division has some of the biggest media markets in the entire country.

Beach

Stafford is probably the MVP of the league so far, not even in a joking matter. Matt Ryan and Carr are the next two down. Ryan has the huge offensive numbers but the team is regressing and without Carr doing miraculous things every week the Raiders are 0-7 easy.

I'm still dumbfounded by how Rick Smith still has a job. I mean, I know he's like BFF with Mcnair, but sometimes you got to let your friends know they suck at life.

It's all about ratings and market share. Lions have sucked for a while and they just don't have a big media market. Same reason even last season, there were like 8 primetime games involving NFC East teams. This division has some of the biggest media markets in the entire country.

Yup. You need to be good, or in a huge market. Lions are neither.

I'm still dumbfounded by how Rick Smith still has a job. I mean, I know he's like BFF with Mcnair, but sometimes you got to let your friends know they suck at life.

Everything i've read says Brock is O'Brien's doing.

Top Bottom