• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

DMczaf

This is truth.

Two player on the go is the thing that is going to make or break this though. That is something you can't really do on any other device.

Could be yuuuuuuuuuuuuuge,

See you on the court tonight old man. Don't forget to bring the bengay and enough controllers for the switch so all the olds can play. Nobody got time to wait for their turn. We dying!

You're older now than you were when you started typing this post

Spinluck

Wii U was a litmus test for this right?

Anyway Switch looks incredible and convenient. Wonder how powerful it actually is.

Sucks for those that like pocket sized handhelds but at least this doesn't look like a kids toy. Don't think size will hurt it as much but we'll see.

Most of my handheld gaming is never really done in public anyway. If I'm out the house I'm probably not playing games (unless I'm with my friends that game), not even on my phone. But this will be great when I'm at the dog park with my dog, or with family and friends that game.

Imagine FE, Pokemon, Mario Kart, and Smash on this thing. So much potential.

Spinluck

The concept of the console is pretty amazing. At least for me.

I just wonder how expensive and powerful is it going to be. That shit looked expensive.

DM me and you can live that Nintendo Switch lifestyle taking a break from a hard game of pickup ball to play Zelda. That is the life we all want to life.

Nintendo finally catering to the olds :')

Spinluck

I'm just happy they didn't reveal price so that kid that needs to plan out his $300-$400 purchase 6 months in advance loses his shit.

Always the best to see on the internet.

If you can't allocate $300-400 to something almost a half a year away, then just don't buy it. No one wants to hear the bitching.

Gaming isn't cheap, tech isn't cheap.

It's simple. The NFL only cares about money. Look how fast they came out to defend the Microsoft tablets.

I would think it would be bad for business to rush in and make the same damn mistake again. Ray Rice they looked dumb because they handed down their punishment so fast they didnt even wait to see if there was a tape of the incident. In this case they punish him without waiting to see what evidence will come out, and now they look foolish again. It really does seem like the NFL doesnt care about domestic violence. I cant imagine that is going to help them attract female viewers.

How come the mobile site works fine but the desktop version won't even start to load?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more people trying to access the desktop site then the mobile site. also the desktop version has to load a lot more then the mobile version.

I'll probably buy a Switch (god that name is still awful) since Nintendo is finally combining their software development in one place and I don't have to buy a horrible piece of hardware like the 3DS to get in on some Nintendo goodness, but overall it's hard for me to see how this isn't just the natural progression of the Wii U, and the Wii U failed miserably. I don't see casuals or mainstream consumers really jumping on this thing.

bionic77

Wii U was a litmus test for this right?

Anyway Switch looks incredible and convenient. Wonder how powerful it actually is.

Sucks for those that like pocket sized handhelds but at least this doesn't look like a kids toy. Don't think size will hurt it as much but we'll see.

Most of my handheld gaming is never really done in public anyway. If I'm out the house I'm probably not playing games (unless I'm with my friends that game), not even on my phone. But this will be great when I'm at the dog park with my dog, or with family and friends that game.

Imagine FE, Pokemon, Mario Kart, and Smash on this thing. So much potential.
The convenience seems like a really good idea.

But the most exciting part of this is that Nintendo could actually support a single console amazingly well. You won't get the latest dudebro AAA release, but if they can get sports releases close to what is coming out for the PS4 this thing is going to be compelling for everyone.

You're older now than you were when you started typing this post
Shit! You are right!

Fuck a 401k. We going to go out in style DM. Gather your assets and lets plan a old vacation (hookers optional).

Hindl

I'll probably buy a Switch (god that name is still awful) since Nintendo is finally combining their software development in one place and I don't have to buy a horrible piece of hardware like the 3DS to get in on some Nintendo goodness, but overall it's hard for me to see how this isn't just the natural progression of the Wii U, and the Wii U failed miserably. I don't see casuals or mainstream consumers really jumping on this thing.

Yeah same it's nice to have everything in one place. But this seems like what the wii u should have been. The tablet was mostly a waste since it couldn't be portable. This may fail but it seems like a good concept, and great for families without being casual in the way the wii was

I would think it would be bad for business to rush in and make the same damn mistake again. Ray Rice they looked dumb because they handed down their punishment so fast they didnt even wait to see if there was a tape of the incident. In this case they punish him without waiting to see what evidence will come out, and now they look foolish again. It really does seem like the NFL doesnt care about domestic violence. I cant imagine that is going to help them attract female viewers.

But did the NFL really suffer blowback? The season after the ray rice fiasco was the highest ratings ever. So why would they change anything if people don't care? I was disgusted by it and still watched all the games that season

Bread

Banned
With Nintendo FINALLY getting their heads out of their SHIT asses I am proud to officially announce my purchasing schedule for this upcoming winter.
October: Food, water
November: Food, water
December: I need to go to doctor
January: Rent to parents, Persona 6
February: I think I have to buy a stupid present for my moms birthday
March: I will steal Nintendo Switch

With Nintendo FINALLY getting their heads out of their SHIT asses I am proud to officially announce my purchasing schedule for this upcoming winter.

Bead lives with his parents?

What is up with you and rocket league? We need more people for horde dammit!

The possibility of everything on one console is really cool. But still many ways Nintendo can screw this up -_-

Pls finally have a good online system.

Like bread I'll be announcing my spending schedule soon. Time eat tons of ice cube soup. No more 1 dollar allowances for Ramen

Edit: actually fuck it, I'm just gonna live off the land. Cya guys in march

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I cant believe that the NFL only suspended him for one game without even talking to the woman involved. They learned nothing from the Ray Rice situation.

Not defending the league but I thought they weren't able to? Also they caught criticism for talking to the victim last time.

Mindlog

All these fake olds and the gaming gadgets.
Real olds already have their phone +1 device.
dvMy0oT.png

The Peterson line was good.

83% of all money bet so far on the Eagles Vikes game is being bet on the Vikes. Interestingly the line hasnt moved at all. You would think with the money being so one sided that the line would move a bunch to try and even out the money.

Bread

Banned
Like bread I'll be announcing my spending schedule soon. Time eat tons of ice cube soup. No more 1 dollar allowances for Ramen

Edit: actually fuck it, I'm just gonna live off the land. Cya guys in march
Definitely planning on some bread sandwiches and iced waters for lunch. I saw a McDonald's bag on the side of the road on the way to work so I might go check it out when I get the chance. One time I found two leftover buns (with mayo and lettuce!) it was pretty sick.

Top Bottom