• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

bionic77

I hate you so much football.

We could have been really good this year.

Somehow Floyd cursed us and killed us the way he does with everything he tries to touch or look at.

Remember when Peyton Manning used to be incredibly good? Like could drop back and after 2 seconds throw a perfectly thrown ball to Marvin Harrison 60 yards downfield. Where not only was the throw perfectly placed but it was also thrown in a way to split the coverage.

Sephzilla

The Packers are going to lose to the Bears on Thursday, aren't they :(

I mean, that's the most Thursday Night Fuckball scenario possible

I hate you so much football.

We could have been really good this year.

Somehow Floyd cursed us and killed us the way he does with everything he tries to touch or look at.

Remember when Peyton Manning used to be incredibly good? Like could drop back and after 2 seconds throw a perfectly thrown ball to Marvin Harrison 60 yards downfield. Where not only was the throw perfectly placed but it was also thrown in a way to split the coverage.

Steelers have a HoF top 3 QB, the best RB, and best WR.

If you could just keep them all on the field you'd win every year.

bionic77

Steelers have a HoF top 3 QB, the best RB, and best WR.

If you could just keep them all on the field you'd win every year.
Only Brown is durable.

Ben didn't even get hit that hard on the play he fucked up his knee. He just got tripped.

Would be sad if this trio never got to play in the Super Bowl. Not Browns sad, but for us Steelers fans it would be pretty sad. Especially for Brown. The guy is so fucking talented he deserves better.

While I didn't mind switching three characters in GTA V. Please do not make me switch between seven characters in RDR2.

Also seeing the score for the game last night and missing MNF almost feels soul cleansing.

Go Gigantes. Oh it's the London game...

bionic77

What's the price?
1,500 pounds (that is with shipping).

That comes to about $1,850.

They have a more expensive model as well and they have a lot of cheaper options as well (one of the cheapest just has like 600 classic arcade games but you hook it up to your tv, which you can do for this one as well).

1,500 pounds (that is with shipping).

That comes to about $1,850.

They have a more expensive model as well and they have a lot of cheaper options as well (one of the cheapest just has like 600 classic arcade games but you hook it up to your tv, which you can do for this one as well).
Thanks. It has always been a dream of mine to own a nice arcade cab. One day hopefully.

Hindl

Might just want to go ahead and play a sacrificial back-up this week. ;)

I anticipate a Viking win, but definitely wouldn't be shocked if your Eagles hand out the first L to the Zim Reapers. Hopefully an injury-free game for both our teams, regardless of the outcome.

Before lane Johnson got suspended I was really looking forward to this game. Your d was gonna eat our O alive but I thought maybe ours would do the same. But Wentz is gonna be under fire constantly and our D has been playing like shit recently, so I'm expecting Vikings dominance. The one benefit is this game is at home so maybe the refs won't be so terrible this time

Before lane Johnson got suspended I was really looking forward to this game. Your d was gonna eat our O alive but I thought maybe ours would do the same. But Wentz is gonna be under fire constantly and our D has been playing like shit recently, so I'm expecting Vikings dominance. The one benefit is this game is at home so maybe the refs won't be so terrible this time

That depends on how the betting goes this week. Hopefully betters will stop backing the Eagles so much.

LOL are you serious?

100% You think it is just a weird coincidence that when the books need a certain outcome it happens? Eventually it will come out that some refs have been involved in manipulating games, just like it did with the NBA. Hell football is way bigger with betters then NBA games so I bet it happens more in football then other sports.

Sephzilla

Packers secondary is ranked in the bottom third of the league and is decimated by injuries, so they trade for a running back when they could just spot start Montgomery there for a game or two.

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Cleveland plays Pittsburgh on Week 17, so you know that's the game where they decide to go 1-15 because the Cleve can't even lose properly.

bionic77

Thanks. It has always been a dream of mine to own a nice arcade cab. One day hopefully.
Other then the price and the blatant and outrageous piracy this seems like the perfect arcade cab for a person who doesn't live in a warehouse and have millions of dollars to get the originals.

I only had 3 questions about this machine. How much lag, can two people comfortable sit and play (it seems like it would be a little cozy or cramped) and what controllers can you hook up to it.

I see you (understandably) don't watch every Vikings game. :)
Doesn't matter where we play, I never feel like the refs are a benefit. I know, I know... it's the age old "the NFL/refs HATE us!" excuse that gets laughably old, but seriously, I've been watching this team for over 30 years and I can't remember once when I thought "Holy shit! The refs just gifted us that game!"
So if the zebras decide to cheese you at home and hand the Vikes a lot of gimmies, it'll be a first for me, haha.

I like this Eagles team, though. I lot of potential for the coming years. Good luck Sunday!

Other then the price and the blatant and outrageous piracy this seems like the perfect arcade cab for a person who doesn't live in a warehouse and have millions of dollars to get the originals.

I only had 3 questions about this machine. How much lag, can two people comfortable sit and play (it seems like it would be a little cozy or cramped) and what controllers can you hook up to it.

The main thing I want one for is playing old Saturn shmups. It would be nice to run other stuff as well but I have always wanted to play Radiant Silvergun on an arcade cab.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Knile Davis?

I'm so conflicted since he's a former Razorback.

But I'm pretty sure he's not good. Hope he can pass block or catch!

Greg

I thought Ty would be our savior and the situation would force spreading out the offense and embarrassing Aaron more :(

bionic77

The main thing I want one for is playing old Saturn shmups. It would be nice to run other stuff as well but I have always wanted to play Radiant Silvergun on an arcade cab.
It has MAME so it should have those games but I don't think Saturn has been emulated yet (I could be wrong though).

The new games on this cab are a plus but I really just wanted the arcade games from the 80s and 90s. Back when games were games and men were men.

It has MAME so it should have those games but I don't think Saturn has been emulated yet (I could be wrong though).

The new games on this cab are a plus but I really just wanted the arcade games from the 80s and 90s. Back when games were games and men were men.

brady_purse.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought Ty would be our savior and the situation would force spreading out the offense and embarrassing Aaron more :(

McCarthy going to fix the problem by running out of the Power I formation and we'll just run sweeps and dives the whole game. Using the run to set up the pass after all!

Sproles and Matthews had 80 yards on 13 carries against the Racists, for an average of 6.2 yards per carry and yet the Eagles threw more then they ran. Going into the game all everyone talked about was how the Racists were 30th in run D but a top 10 pass D since the Steelers game. The Eagles opened up the game passing and it was a huge mistake. Hopefully dougie learns from this and doesnt go into the Andy Reid thing where he would double down on whatever wasnt working just to prove a point.

Top Bottom