• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just go get it at midnight like a real man.

Why be a real man when I can sleep in and let somebody else do the work?

Anyway, Rangers tonight:

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Nash-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Vesey-Hayes-Miller
Pirri-Lindberg-Puempel

McDonagh-Smith
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Clendening

Lundqvist

Went by a London Drugs and they will have Switches tomorrow. Don't know how many, but I don't think there will be lines at opening.

Quick

Banned
Horizon has been pretty fun so far.

I feel like it's easing me into its open world so far, not just spamming my screen with missions and side quests like The Witcher 3 sort of does.

Horizon has been pretty fun so far.

I feel like it's easing me into its open world so far, not just spamming my screen with missions and side quests like The Witcher 3 sort of does.

I've enjoyed the first hour and a half or so. The HUD is a bit much and having crouch on square is messing with my brain but it's a good game. Gonna experiment with some of the HUD options.

calder

I've enjoyed the first hour and a half or so. The HUD is a bit much and having crouch on square is messing with my brain but it's a good game. Gonna experiment with some of the HUD options.

The HUD seems a bit busy at first so I turned it to dynamic, which helped for me. Wish they were slightly less aggressive on quest updates though, like most games it feels like those alerts stay on the screen way too long.

Loving the game, unbelievably good looking and plays great. I can't stop obsessively gathering resources, which is good as now I'm getting to the spot where larger robodinos exist that can't just be stealth killed in one shot and holy shit they were destroying me. Have to set multiple traps and tripwires and burn throw a bunch of arrows to bring these bastards down. Luckily I'm loooooaaaded like Dorion gave me a two year extension for no reason.

Oh and one other thing - no spoilers but the more you read about the distant history of this land the more depressing it gets. Such a believable "slow apocalypse" leading up to whatever actually happened with the machines (no hints as to what yet in the world).

Quick

Banned

I set the HUD to dynamic from the get-go, so it's been fairly minimal, which is nice. I might turn it off completely just to record a few clips.

The HUD only appears when you touch the touchpad.

The HUD seems a bit busy at first so I turned it to dynamic, which helped for me. Wish they were slightly less aggressive on quest updates though, like most games it feels like those alerts stay on the screen way too long.

Loving the game, unbelievably good looking and plays great. I can't stop obsessively gathering resources, which is good as now I'm getting to the spot where larger robodinos exist that can't just be stealth killed in one shot and holy shit they were destroying me. Have to set multiple traps and tripwires and burn throw a bunch of arrows to bring these bastards down. Luckily I'm loooooaaaded like Dorion gave me a two year extension for no reason.

Oh and one other thing - no spoilers but the more you read about the distant history of this land the more depressing it gets. Such a believable "slow apocalypse" leading up to whatever actually happened with the machines (no hints as to what yet in the world).

Same here, I'm hoarding all the damn rocks. lol

Solo

2 things I hope to see from PK tonight. One, whether it results in the puck going in our net or theirs, I want to see him attempt one of his end to end rushes. And two, I want to see him try to throw one of those patented hip (read: ass/lower back) checks.

Cake Boss

Banned
C5875UyWgAAcjpJ.jpg

This sport is weird.

calder

Good lord sometimes a thread pops up that stuns me. Today it's that thread about PSN charging tax on digital purchases starting in NJ in April and has holy shit I can't tell if some of those comments are from 12 year olds or just total idiots. "Why is Sony doing this" is dumb but "does this affect me in random country x" may be worse.

Quick

Banned
Good lord sometimes a thread pops up that stuns me. Today it's that thread about PSN charging tax on digital purchases starting in NJ in April and has holy shit I can't tell if some of those comments are from 12 year olds or just total idiots. "Why is Sony doing this" is dumb but "does this affect me in random country x" may be worse.

Someone posted about this in the Canadian deals thread, and I replied without even investigating further.

Not that I don't understand why they're doing it, it just kind of sucks. But it's not exactly the worst thing ever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This game could legitimately be about 4-0 right now if Hank wasn't playing out of his mind. Might be literally the worst 9 minutes of hockey I've ever seen the Rangers play, and it's still scoreless somehow.

Cake Boss

Banned
DUUUCCHHEEENNNNEE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Top Bottom