• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bleh, he isn't on the roster for next year, is he? I don't want to see his bitch face against us either.
I don't imagine he'll be playing much, we have a million bottom 6 guys better than him, seems like he was brought in primarily for faceoffs, he's at 58% on the year and I'm pretty sure no Habs player is above 50%.

It's cool that Zuccarello is the most successful Norwegian player in the NHL. I also read Andreas was the first Norwegian ever to be dealt at the trade deadline today

See? Martinsen is a player that will go down in the annals of history. But yeah, I've grown pretty damn fond of ice hockey, and Zuccarello is pretty much entirely to thank for that. Aside from a Norwegian playing well on a team doing pretty great in the NHL for several years, the only way I could see getting into the sport was if our national team started doing damage in the Winter Olympics. I grew up playing bandy, but that's a niche sport among niche sports. This year I've actually started watching NHL matches outside of Rangers games.

Patrick Kane has had a hat trick in his last two of three games....?

God.... Fuck the Central Division and Metro.

Whoever is going to win the cup this year will come outta those divisions. I guarantee it.

See? Martinsen is a player that will go down in the annals of history. But yeah, I've grown pretty damn fond of ice hockey, and Zuccarello is pretty much entirely to thank for that. Aside from a Norwegian playing well on a team doing pretty great in the NHL for several years, the only way I could see getting into the sport was if our national team started doing damage in the Winter Olympics. I grew up playing bandy, but that's a niche sport among niche sports. This year I've actually started watching NHL matches outside of Rangers games.

It has always been pretty weird to me how much Norway sucks at ice hockey compared to its Nordic neighbours (even danes have way more active NHL players). I guess being successful in pretty much every other winter sport gives ice hockey pretty depleted talent pool and general public interest.

I find it funny that in a thread where people dislike anime they are going to be playing and are so hyped for the most anime game there is. YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITES!!!!

plz buy nier

Syrinx

I find it funny that in a thread where people dislike anime they are going to be playing and are so hyped for the most anime game there is. YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITES!!!!

plz buy nier

Does it out-anime Persona 4 and Fire Emblem; Awakening and/or Fates?

PillarEN

plz buy nier

Nah I love me some anime. I'm even part of K-On! GAF

Oddly enough I only watch like 2 or 3 series a year. Same goes for anime movies. Not actually new from the present year but just in general regardless of release.

Nah I love me some anime. I'm even part of K-On! GAF

Oddly enough I only watch like 2 or 3 series a year. Same goes for anime movies. Not actually new from the present year but just in general regardless of release.

Im calling out infamous Nippon haters like Imbask, Marvie (Happy birthday!), and Cock Boss

Chris R

Oops, woke the NDF/MDF in the Zelda review thread, gonna have to lay low. Might not even post how happy I'll be watching an Iginlaless Avs team tonight.

Chicago signs Matthew Highmore to a 3 year entry level deal.

He's a great player for the Seadogs. The Habs could've signed him in Camp but nope.

Socreges

Banned
Zelda reviews are always great, silly rabbits
Never this great, I'm pretty sure? Virtually every score is perfect. Even fucking GameSpot which hasn't been fond of Nintendo games in recent years IIRC

Makes me want to get a Switch now, instead of the Wii U version, so I can play the best version. 🤔

plz buy nier

Zelda is anime.
The fuck? No. It's Japanese but it's at most anime lite

PillarEN

Nintendo/Mario defense forces.

For just saying that the new Mario game looks like it will easily be the worst 3d mario game released to date.

I don't know man. the last 3 have been treats. Didn't play the handheld 3D Land so can't comment on that one.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck you guys these reviews and your hype...almost makes me want to impulse buy a Switch with Zelda...

PillarEN

You know what? I'm not even sure if I'm getting Zelda tomorrow. Need to check in the morning if the shop has my copy. Wouldn't surprise if they went "uh well we got a lot of Switch stuff but you and 3 other people got a Wii U game in a country that doesn't even want it for free so... check back in 10 days"

Top Bottom