• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

King has a dog named Habs

#Intangibles #Leadership #GreatTeammate

Cute Doggo

C53r5p0WcAALsX3.jpg:large

Sanjuro

He's pretty bad. He's slow, zero physical game, not sure I've ever seen him make a defensive play of any kind, decent shot, is totally invisible for games at a time unless you look at possession numbers and his are always bad compared to his teammates and linemates.

BUT, every now and then he pops two PPG's in a game or gets 4g3a in a 10 game stretch. And for a 6th round pick he's basically free depth at the wing so why not, if he randomly has one of his effective bursts down the stretch that's more than worth putting up with his awful defense.

For the Jets, we get him the hell out of here so he stops stealing minutes from much better younger wingers like Dano and Armia.

He used to give us fits in another lifetime. I still think it's fine. You get a fringe player who managed to overachieve last season. I think worst case this turns into a 4th round pick and still who gives a shit.

Line_HTX

Goddamnit Dreger is also saying Wild are going all in.

DansGame

AHHH, NOW HE FINALLY MENTIONS THE SUTTER CONNECTION WITH IGINLA, ROFL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really hope Washington gets bounced early again, just for the hilarity of it. If they don't win this year, it's never happening.

Hard to believe last year Benning announced 7 players he was willing to trade (and offloading absolutely none of them) and now he's pulled off two of the better moves this deadline.

Disappointed to see the responses to Martinsen being traded to Canadiens. He's the 4th 3rd highest scoring Norwegian in NHL history guys, show him some respect!

Top Bottom