• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Chris R

I don't know man. the last 3 have been treats. Didn't play the handheld 3D Land so can't comment on that one.

The last few have been pretty good (not as good as Galaxy or my favorite Sunshine)

Just said that from the video released when the switch event was being held the Mario stuff was the low point, for me. Only good thing to come from the video was New Donk City.

imBask

Banned
Frédérique Guay‏ @frederiqueguay

Subban: Josi and Fish came to the hospital with me yesterday. None of my teammates have done that before @TVASports #Jab
(talking about the montreal hospital, to visit the children)

🤔

Trying to avoid any Zelda news for fear of spoilers but I'm looking forward to BotW. Having recently beat Wind Waker I'm itching for more.

All Habs players hate sick kids confirmed.

There was a segment on the news a few days ago about Whitecaps (soccer) players visiting kids at the hospital. They all wore masks.

Socreges

Banned
Canadians (Lone Prodigy!)

What are my chances of walking into a store today or tomorrow and picking up a Switch? Are preorders all taken for every store and they're not getting stock in otherwise?

Sorry for derail.

Canadians (Lone Prodigy!)

What are my chances of walking into a store today or tomorrow and picking up a Switch? Are preorders all taken for every store and they're not getting stock in otherwise?

Sorry for derail.

I feel like your best bet might be a place most people wouldn't think to go to like London Drugs or something.
I have a feeling Best Buy and EB are gonna be pretty much sold out.

When I had trouble getting a PS3 back in the day London Drugs was the only place I could find one.

I'm pretty sure most stores will have stock for walk-in's, but as to how many, who knows.

EB will do a midnight launch.

The usual suspects will be Best Buy, Wal-Mart, EB, and Toys R Us, so they will likely be the busiest.

Next would be like London Drugs, The Source, and Shoppers, but who knows if they'll get any on time.

Socreges

Banned
K thanks guys. Might do some reconnaissance today. I've got travel for work coming up so Switch Zelda would be perfect

Chris R

K thanks guys. Might do some reconnaissance today. I've got travel for work coming up so Switch Zelda would be perfect

I got a week long work trip at the end of April. Hoping my roommate has 100%d Zelda by that point so I can just take his Switch :(

Cake Boss

Banned
C5785lPWMAED9oY.jpg

Okay okay easy there Tabris

Terry Koshan‏Verified account
@koshtorontosun
Babcock on Fehr: "He is here to be a good influence in the room and be a good pro, ideally some of his habits wear off on our guys." #Leafs

He's a good human being.

Socreges

Banned
C5785lPWMAED9oY.jpg

Okay okay easy there Tabris
I wonder why they'd think that's even a possibility. Maybe by reading NeoGAF? 🤔

DAHHLLEENN!!!

YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEE

FUCKKKKKFKFJFHDHDHDJAOAMMZNS

This depresses the shit out of me.

Another Martin Erat for Forsberg trade.

Reaction of Benning when Dorion send him the proposal.

C5s9W7AU8AAHmmH.jpg

Fams, he will be better than Silverberg. Just watch.

He's putting up numbers similar to Forsberg did at the same age and leagues.

I wish I knew where this GM lived, I legit want to take a shit on his lawn.

This is payback for enjoying the Moonlight victory too much last night.

C5s--L3VMAEwQj1.jpg

☹️

Cactus

Banned
Dahlen is a great prospect, but he's playing in Sweden's second tier league right now. If he was putting up those numbers in the SHL, then I'd consider him a blue chipper.

Benning apparently, says @insiderrhockey9000, played hard ball with Dorion and kept him on hold for a while. You could say he was

Stallin' for Dahlen

Probably a better player than Martin too but unfortunately Martin is anchored to that 4th line LW spot for the rest of my lifetime.

I hope you've got more than 3 years left in you.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Those zelda reviews are good

Still not getting a Switch just for one game

Socreges

Banned
Dahlen is a great prospect, but he's playing in Sweden's second tier league right now. If he was putting up those numbers in the SHL, then I'd consider him a blue chipper.
Agreed. Forsberg had similar success at the same level, but there's nothing to say Dahlen will have the same development/transition success

Also, from the article Cake mentioned:

So Betteridge’s Law of Headlines still holds true: no, Dahlen won’t be the Canucks future first line centre. But Dahlen is still a very good prospect that has the potential to be a top-six left winger, which is a position of weakness among Canucks prospects.
Also:

Jannik Hansen will not play tonight against the Canucks. Visa issues

Goldobin WILL be playing tonight. I expect 8 TOI, 1 SOG and -2! Trial by fire for sure

It was too easy to start, but once it picked up it was pretty great. Very last level (spoilers).

Super Mario 3D World took its concepts to new heights, though, so it's a bit diet in comparison. But still the best portable Mario imo.
3D Land was awesome, especially the mirror levels or whatever they were called.

Those Zelda reviews make me want a Switch...I'm not biting for $300 though.

Holiday

Banned
Are the draft lottery odds determined simply by standings, or are other things factored in (e.g. points percentage, goal differential)?

I'm trying to know what chance the Blues might have as I root for them to start tanking.

imBask

Banned
you can be assured the Oilers will comeback with a roar and somehow land that #1 pick after losing it last year

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Horizon is crazy beautiful and a lot of fun though :( Will definitely keep playing it until ME:A comes out and then that.

imBask

Banned
Horizon should've been delayed by a month the moment they announced the Zelda date.

I'm enjoying it more than anything i've played last year and i'm still going to put it on a shelf for a while because of Zelda, it's a bad look

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Horizon is a game I'm going to get around to when it's a little bit cheaper in the summer, most likely.

Meanwhile, taking the day off work tomorrow to wait for my Switch to arrive. :)

Top Bottom