• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

This. There's no fucking way revenues are going to grow that fast.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...lary-cap-could-hit-90-million/article7029575/

James Mirtle has some more realistic estimates that set the cap at $89.5M at the end of the CBA, league could opt out earlier though.

Those estimates assume the NHLPA votes to raise the cap by 5%(I didn't know they still had that option in the new CBA).

I can't find any info if they still can or can't but they might be screwing each other over by increasing it by 5% every year so they might not.

Bobby Butler, Matt Gilroy,Jesse Winchester, Scott Gomez.

Approaching Sens South territory there.

He can do both, but based on the 50 or so games I watched him in this season, he's at his best when playing, not fighting. He's a sparkplug/agitator, but not a goon.

Before he got to NY he was just a punching bag. Torts let the guy play and he blossomed. Perfect teammate. I think the Rangers offered him 2, and he took 2.5 from Montreal. Hopefully Dorsett can be the new Prust for us but we missed him this year.

KESSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

RmQMJBg.jpg

Top Bottom