• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Line_HTX

ah it was fun coming here reading the commentary after watching the game, i knew there would be tears.

i gotta say it was a great game. the call to take away Subban's dirty goal was very, very good. one of the best calls i gotta say. Murray tending the goal.. oh man, what is there to say? one of the greatest to ever stand between the pipes. amazing. and of course Crosby and Malkin, beatiful beatiful plays by the two greats. very beatiful. a TREMENDOUS hockey team all around.

better luck to the THRASHVILLE "Predators" next time, maybe try your other Finnish goalie whatever his name was.

the series will be 4-0 for the Pens at this rate, believe me. 3 goals just in the first period in this game, who can argue against that? fantastic start to the series!!

Lol at being a sweep. You clearly have never seen Nashville's run this whole postseason.

purg3

slept with Malkin
preds.gif

<3

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Which gave their team a bigger advantage;

Forsberg lifting his foot an inch off the ice or the phantom call in front of the net to give Pittsburgh a 5 on 3?

If they're worried about the integrity of the game, shouldn't penalties be reviewable?

Futureman

there should be a "sad shirou" card because thats how i feel since no1 added me on switch yet :(((((

I haven't even looked into Switch online... but I have Mario Kart 8 and I'm close to getting all the gold cups in single player.

I'll add you after work... honestly not even sure what my Switch/Nintendo username is.

imBask

Banned
I still don't understand why people want strangers on their friendlists.

I like you Shirou but we're not at that point in our relationship yet

Pens don't switch together.

you sure D:
wasnt crosby big on PSPs, i remember seeing it once

I haven't even looked into Switch online... but I have Mario Kart 8 and I'm close to getting all the gold cups in single player.

I'll add you after work... honestly not even sure what my Switch/Nintendo username is.

okay!! its a number, you can add me or i can add you <3

you can add me if you want. it's pinned on my twitter profile @Zeer0id

added!!!

Friend codes are stupid as hell that's why.

and I don't have a Switch

get one!!!

do it pikma!!!!! friends <33333

I still don't understand why people want strangers on their friendlists.

I like you Shirou but we're not at that point in our relationship yet

Boo!! such a tsundere!!!
be honest with yourself <3 <3
Friend lists are friends-only
yeah, and we are friends, remember how much we PM each other ;D

I think Nashville will win this series, even after last night.

Their D is so strong, they really dictated game 1. Pittsburgh is super lucky to have won that game.

The story of Catfish man is stuff of legend lmao

3) Secure transportation. Need to move a gigantic, rotting fish 1/7 of the way across the country? Spray it down with Old Spice cologne and throw it in a cooler. That’s what Waddell did.

4) Consolidate. This was where he really started to shine. On game night, he took the fish to his cousin’s house, filleted it, cut out half the spine and ran it over with his truck. That made it easier to vacuum-pack and conceal ... but not that easy.

“The head was too damn big,” Waddell said. “No matter how much I ran it over with my truck, the head was too big.”

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...r-2017-stanley-cup-final/stories/201705300137

Calamari41

41 > 38
Thats......sad.

Nobody I know has a Switch, and haven't played anything online yet! I'm not sad! I have so many friends! In fact, I think I hear them now...

*Every character from every anime, comic book, videogame, and movie comes into the room with everything for a huge birthday party*

Pikma

Banned
Nobody I know has a Switch, and I've haven't played anything online yet! I'm not sad! I have so many friends! In fact, I think I hear them now...

*Every character from every anime, comic book, videogame, and movie comes into the room with everything for a huge birthday party*

you don't know me? :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Nobody I know has a Switch, and haven't played anything online yet! I'm not sad! I have so many friends! In fact, I think I hear them now...

Hrtc has one

OMG YOU HATE HRTC

DUCKS-GAF IS FALLING APART

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks-Age had a huge falling out during last night's Guac Party, but our wounds will heal in time for tomorrow's bonfire. Still sad that we're too angry to enjoy our regular Disneyland Tuesday.

Ducks-Age had a huge falling out during last night's Guac Party, but our wounds will heal in time for tomorrow's bonfire. Still sad that we're too angry to enjoy our regular Disneyland Tuesday.

It was weird to be at Disneyland without you guys.

Go on that Guardians ride at CA Adventure. It's great. Lots of hangtime
(I don't really know)

Marvie_3

Banned
If I find out you were mean to hrtc I'm going to throw a bunch of plastic 6-pack holders in the water where you live.

Top Bottom