• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Alucard

Banned
With the Pens people jump on, jump off, and jump back on. 🤔

We are truly the Atkins dieters of hockey fandom. We see results? Hell yeah! Gonna stick with this! We don't see results? Fuck this, I'm gonna plow through a bag of chips. Oh man, I should get back on that diet again. Sweet! I've lost five pounds! RESULTS! I'm back in the game, baby!

Cake Boss

Banned
Saying perds and snes is why these threads get buried in community.

snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes snes

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Saying perds and snes is why these threads get buried in community.

giphy.gif

Like I used to hate the Avs. Straight up would never want anything good to happen for them. Yet my favorite forward from that era was Peter Forsberg. I was super excited when the Preds signed him just before the playoffs to play the Wings in the first round. Sadly his ankles were done :(
Actually, I'm not even sure if the Preds played us that year. Maybe my memory is hazy.

Fuck you too buddy.

I mean go Perds!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This has been the most boring NHL postseason in a few years. Still 100x better than basketball, yes.

Top Bottom