• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Firenze1

Banned
I wish pens would just go away. Hopefully next summer is the time. Crosbys body wont hold up for 3 short off seasons in a row.

a916

I think I just heard Jeff O'Neill try to convince viewers that the Preds top four is like Ottawa's Methot and Karlsson... wut?

I think I just heard Jeff O'Neill try to convince viewers that the Preds top four is like Ottawa's Methot and Karlsson... wut?

People at work today were telling me "Penguins are going to get destroyed. Predators have like 4 Karlssons"

Is this basically what you were hearing?

As someone who's watched his whole life, had Keith primeau break my heart in 5ot, and watched dick tarnstrom lead the team in scoring, this feels pretty good.

I also called Mike Sullivans pens the golden state warriors of the NHL in march 2016, also feels good.

As a lifelong Perds fan we have to stop the NHL's attempted embrace of country music. Country music needs to crawl into a hole and die.

There's plenty of other things to love about the South:

1. BBQ

3N16MA

Banned
No real point outside of the playoffs being dominated by the Pens and Hawks over the past 11 seasons. And the 87 Pens wins being a near number at this stage.

One of the Pens or Hawks have appeared in 7 of the last 11 finals. It only makes sense they would have the most wins.

PillarEN

Listen. What Patrick Kane does in the privacy of a taxi cab is between Patrick Kane, his brother, the taxi driver, 20c, and the Buffalo PD. Not for your judgement.

Fair enough

However, his hair is committing an unwritten crime against the public. For that I will judge him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Listen. What Patrick Kane does in the privacy of a taxi cab is between Patrick Kane, his brother, the taxi driver, 20c, and the Buffalo PD. Not for your judgement.

:lol

Toronto 5 :(

:lol

How's age 67 Marvie?? Can you get me an AARP discount sometime?? Happy Birthday!

I wonder, do AARP discounts stack? e.g. if you turn 130 you get two of them? If so, Schuey, Calder, can you guys start handing out your handful of spares please?

Socreges

Banned
Aww, the baby is cranky. Loving this salt :lol
Aww, are you talking to me again? Adorable.
It's adorable you ignore all the other penalties that they've let them play through no matter how blatant but sure.
Aww, shitposting to complain about imaginary shitposting. Never change.
5noHKsb_d.jpg

Top Bottom