• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Would've been a great goal if Malkin had one-timed it and not lost it in his skates. Ah well. Forget it and move on. Get the next one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is anyone actually surprised Kunitz botched that?

How Malkin didn't manage to score that rebound is beyond me

calder

Terrible decision to pass there for Kunitz, and his pass was off to Malkin who was 100% not expecting a return pass anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Now I want the Pens to lose it all so we can watch that Kunitz botch for the next 10 years on sportscenter

Conceptor

I think that's on Kunitz lol, the net was wide open and Jones was in the middle of nowhere

Malkin probably too shocked to see it coming back towards him hah

Much better period from the Sharks. Feel like 2 goals might be too much to overcome this game

zroid

Banned
Kunitz probably should have shot it, but Malkin had an empty net from 5 feet away if he had just been ready to receive a pass

it's on both of them for fucking it up

Alucard

Banned
Is that a good thing or a bad thing

Good thing. I end up leading my team in goals due to just working on my wrist shot and being able to pick corners. Also some Lemieux inspiration in my game. I try to bank the ball off the keeper at least once per game. Most have a few points in a game when they're not up against the post. My favourite goal ever was from directly behind the net...softly lifted the ball over the top and watched it roll off the keeper's back and into the net.

Velcro Fly

Gotta keep playing the game that got them to this point. The D has been solid all night other than that soft goal. Even on rushes they have gotten back and made great plays. Just please no 20 minute PK tonight.

When is the last time a player from the losing side won the CS? 'Cause frankly Jones is a fucking beast. These games would all be Pens blowouts if it wasn't Jones in net for the Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom