• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Jones hasn't faced the number of shots that Quick or Thomas did during their runs but goddamn the saves he's made this series to keep the Sharks in it are worthy of a Conn Smyth nomination, at least.

I think Crosby has had a hell of a series too, for no goals. Letangs been great all playoffs, like Kessel too.

Razorskin

----- ------
It's happening

joeptsdp6k8c.gif

Congrats Pens, well deserved.

Pens completely dominated the Sharks and shut them down. They beat them at their own game and stopped any chance we had. All those blocked shots and the D just really killed us. We never had a shot.

I'm not sure what happens to this team now. I'm not sure if Thornton and Marleau have another year in them and that's a huge loss to our team. I'm sad they won't ever win the cup. I'm sad we didn't have the Cinderella season by winning it on our 25th anniversary. I'm proud of what we accomplished and how we played, but who knows when we'll get another shot like this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom