• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
CzakiQM.jpg

24.5 hours to go. Getting antsy.

Made this my phone background.

zroid

Banned
yeah makes sense. I wasn't aware that he was even interested in hockey since I don't follow him or anything but I see him on MLBN all the time. But cool, I like him, so good for him.
Haha he's a massive Wings fan

Whenever he does hits on Toronto radio all he wants to do is talk about hockey :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey guys, long time Bay Area sports fanatic here! I'm so excited to root on our San Francisco Ice Shark hockey team! Which color do the Ice Sharks wear? Are we the yellow ones?

Also, please tell me why the referee blew the whistle in advance so that I don't have to ask every time.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, long time Bay Area sports fanatic here! I'm so excited to root on our San Francisco Ice Shark hockey team! Which color do the Ice Sharks wear? Are we the yellow ones?

Also, please tell me why the referee blew the whistle in advance so that I don't have to ask every time.

Always room for one more.

He blows the whistle when he gets angry

Acid08

Banned

Hi friend. Glad to have you!

Where have I seen you before

Quick

Banned

Your avatar is the same colour as an avocado.

I think we'll get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom