• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans obviously didn't like them enough to go to games.

They weren't making money.

That counts towards "likability"

Dealt with too many of them at Flyers boards/Blogs during post seasons. No one else was as bad.

Anecdotal, sure.

But when you have a team, who's presence was mostly ignored for the most part, then they start doing good again, then anyone has the gall to come talk shit? Nah, get out.

Oh you're a Flyers fan?

You should probably open with that.

zroid

Banned
YX6ZTJ2.gif

Line_HTX

Pens should sweep with halfway decent officiating.

Otherwise, great good vs evil match. You have Pittsburgh, probably the most likable team in the entire league, vs the most detestable team in league history.

You're NOT a legit Kings fan. You've been saying the same exact drivel for the entire postseason, and you're not even here for most of the season. I don't like the Sharks either, but come on, even I know with my eyes that they are different, and other people should stop lying and hiding behind their choke history just to turn away from what they're doing differently.

Quit making the rest of us look bad.

*Quick will remember this*

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o3_500.gif

#1 pick bust incoming.

;P

zroid

Banned
You're NOT a legit Kings fan. You've been saying the same exact drivel for the entire postseason, and you're not even here for most of the season. I don't like the Sharks either, but come on, even I know with my eyes that they are different, and other people should stop lying and hiding behind their choke history just to turn away from what they're doing differently.

Quit making the rest of us look bad.

4974831_whoa-chris-pratt-predicted-he-would-star_e1ab4c59_m.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
seriously, people need to stop reading jack remington's post just alltogether

also, there is STILL no game today? good god this is a drag

Alucard

Banned
Fans obviously didn't like them enough to go to games.

They weren't making money.

That counts towards "likability"

Dealt with too many of them at Flyers boards/Blogs during post seasons. No one else was as bad.

Anecdotal, sure.

But when you have a team, who's presence was mostly ignored for the most part, then they start doing good again, then anyone has the gall to come talk shit? Nah, get out.

You'll find the same breed of fan on any rival team's message board, though. Especially if they're teens or early twenty-somethings who haven't figured out that hockey shouldn't be taken so damn seriously. :)

This must be some of your later work then.

r9F3GA9.jpg

Last one. All of these are from the Pens fan Facebook page. I love me some good hockey too, but some people need some perspective.

Ah yes.. this was my Picasso imitation phase.

But I agree. I just like throwing salt for fun though.

Another lifelong, I see.

What's it like only caring when the playoffs are going on?

What? Been a Pens fan for going on 25-26 years.

I just don't talk hockey here very much.

Do you want me to talk about Dick Tarnstrom, Randy Robitaille, The Naslund trade, the Ron Tugnutt run, Lemieux's Hodgkins' disease press conference, his return (thanks for applauding btw classiest thing the Flyers fans have ever done), David Volek killing me in 93, The Tom Fitzgerald long bomb that killed me in 96, the Alexei Morozov era, Nedeved, Thomas Sandstrom, Sebastian Caron, J-S Aubin, the time Steve McKenna was captain?

Cause I can. I went to every game when they came to Ottawa, where I'm from and was living at the time, during most of the brutal early 2000s era.

Maybe don't make assumptiona bro.

23qwerty

Do you want me to talk about Dick Tarnstrom, Randy Robitaille, The Naslund trade, the Ron Tugnutt run, Lemieux's Hodgkins' disease press conference, his return (thanks for applauding btw classiest thing the Flyers fans have ever done), David Volek killing me in 93, The Tom Fitzgerald long bomb that killed me in 96, the Alexei Morozov era, Nedeved, Thomas Sandstrom, Sebastian Caron, J-S Aubin, the time Steve McKenna was captain?

Cause I can. I went to every game when they came to Ottawa, where I'm from and was living at the time, during most of the brutal early 2000s era.

Ah I love the Naslund trade, one of the best trades of all time.

Reckheim

As a leafs fan I hope the pens win it all, he got the short end of the stick when he played here and he deserves better.

Praise the Phil.

Bairds

Neo Member

How dare you forget to mention the speed that was Rico Fata!

Acid08

Banned
Greg Wyshynski @wyshynski
I spoke with @TomasHertl48 today and I now realize that I never knew pure joy in my life before. #StanleyCup

How can you cheer against us? My boyfriend Hert-a-whirl is just too likable.

3N16MA

Banned
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah yes, a team that was bankrupt twice in their history.

A team with the most insufferable fanbase in the league.

They're located in Pittsburgh

Nothing is likable about them unless you're from that shithole of a city and most likely you've hopped on the bandwagon anyway,

Pittsburgh is a great city. Get a good seat at PNC Park and enjoy the view (one of the best in baseball).

I never understood why Pittsburgh was the focus of jokes. Seems like a nice place and better than many places I have visited.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pittsburgh is a great city. Get a good seat at PNC Park and enjoy the view (one of the best in baseball).

I never understood why Pittsburgh was the focus of jokes. Seems like a nice place and better than many places I have visited.

I got yelled at for no reason by the guy making me a cheesesteak in Philly one time.

Long live Pittsburgh.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

You should though!

I mean, of course I'm gonna at least give some shit when I haven't seen a particular poster all season say "go pens" (or any team, really) out of nowhere, ya dig? :p

I got yelled at for no reason by the guy making me a cheesesteak in Philly one time.

Probably because you ordered it wrong.

3N16MA

Banned
Nope, I told him no cheese (my wife is allergic) and he started slathering cheese all over it. I said "no cheese" and he went off like MultiJhonny. Philly!

Pent up anger from years of being a loser city.

Phillies allowed them to blow off some steam in 08 but it was short lived.

How dare you forget to mention the speed that was Rico Fata!

Janne Pesonen (he was gonna be a star lol Golden Helmet, lol there's been so many of those I forgot he was 08-09 and not earlier), Jan Hrdina, Ian Moran (one of the funniest players lol),Ville Neimenen, Milan Kraft, Konstantin Koltsov, Andy Chiodo.

The horrible Jagr trade, the horrible Kovalev trade....

Ugh 2000s

On the topic of Pesonen he's another parallel to this 15-16 team. Pens signed him in 08-09 hoping his international play would translate it didn't, in 15-16 Penguins signed Plotnikov hoping his international play would translate it didn't.

So both teams fired a coach midway through the year when they were on the outside looking in and both teams under the new coach went to the finals, and both teams tried a European gamble that didn't pan out.

You should though!

I mean, of course I'm gonna at least give some shit when I haven't seen a particular poster all season say "go pens" (or any team, really) out of nowhere, ya dig? :p

Probably because you ordered it wrong.

Meh glad you did, gave me a reason to list off a bunch of shit :p

It's a pretty nice city now but it was kind of a shit hole for a while when all the mining and industry left. It's turned around but there was a reason the city was put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom