• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little salt for your Friday morning.

3aWte9v.jpg

Sharks exceeded expectations this year, the only way they choke is if they have another 3-0 series lead and go on to lose. That can't possible happen again, right...RIGHT!?

Sportsnet had their article on the Pens titled "The Penguins’ long road back to the Stanley Cup Final"

It's only been seven years!

Let's go Sharks, it's been a long time coming. Sharks in 7, this looks to be a good one.

Also the return of Don Quick :')

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Sportsnet had their article on the Pens titled "The Penguins’ long road back to the Stanley Cup Final"

Let's go Sharks, it's been a long time coming. Sharks in 7, this looks to be a good one.

Imagine what they'd say if it was the Leafs......

Calamari41

41 > 38

Imagine the pain of fans of franchises like the Ducks, who will have been waiting ten long years by the time of the next playoffs. What about us? Is our suffering to be ignored? This is quickly becoming a civil rights issue.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jack Remington is really up there with sir bat

ombz

dankir

So I work for SAP and our company founder owns the Sharks. So as a Habs fan I reluctantly support them in bid for their first Stanely Cup.

I STAND WITH SHARKS-GAF!

I was going to root for them no matter who won the Eastern Conference but screw the Pens. Tampa should be in the finals, at least I don't hate myself for cheering for them. I can never cheer for the Pens. Take them down, Sharks!

Sharks in 6.

Holy crap, I just looked at the ticket exchange for Game 3 and the tickets I bought yesterday have doubled in value since the Penguins clinched it. The tickets I got were already 3 times the face value at the time of purchase. The thirst is real!

Jharp

I still can't believe the fucking Sharks made it to the cup.

As a Kings fan, I can't root for them, but fuck, they deserve it.

GO PENGUIINS

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I like the Penguins so I'll take them, but the Sharks are a classy team so if Jumbo Joe and co. got the Cup I'd be happy too.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Fan of Pens since late 80´s.. so yeah, GO PENS!!

Oh yeah, and for the record, Mario Lemieux IS still the most talented hockeyplayer that has graced the NHL. I rank Lemieux 160 points in 60 games (missing 24 games due to cancer treatment) as a bigger accomplishment than Gretzkys 215 point season.

:)

Been waiting to see the Sharks finally make it to the Finals, so many missed chances...

Gonna do the Color Run in San Jose tomorrow and will probably stop by the Shark Tank to see what they have.

I ended up ordering this shirt after seeing it online a few days ago:
CaptainPavelski_BreakingT_shirt.jpg

Sorry to say Jhonny, im rooting for the Pens.

Between Matt Cullen and Phil the Thrill, I gotta cheer for the Pens.

Though Burns winning a cup would not be bad at all. I dont mind either team winning but lean slightly towars the Pens.

Sorry to say Jhonny, im rooting for the Pens.

Between Matt Cullen and Phil the Thrill, I gotta cheer for the Pens.

Though Burns winning a cup would not be bad at all. I dont mind either team winning but lean slightly towars the Pens.

Phil the fucking Thrill deserves no more hot dogs for the rest of his life. Fuck that piece of non-smilin dirty fart eatin hot dog shitting weirdly good hockey player

Been waiting to see the Sharks finally make it to the Finals, so many missed chances...

Gonna do the Color Run in San Jose tomorrow and will probably stop by the Shark Tank to see what they have.

Not a Shorks fan, but really wanting that shirt now.

Hail Hydra....

Go Pens

Lol but seriously cool shirt.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Fan of Pens since late 80´s.. so yeah, GO PENS!!

Oh yeah, and for the record, Mario Lemieux IS still the most talented hockeyplayer that has graced the NHL. I rank Lemieux 160 points in 60 games (missing 24 games due to cancer treatment) as a bigger accomplishment than Gretzkys 215 point season.

:)

Not feeling it, Gretzky's points per game was higher that 215 point season (1985-1986), and even higher than that in 1983-1984.

Also, the season Lemieux had 160 points in 60 games is the highest scoring season in NHL history (1992-1993), 21 players had 100 or more points that year and a rookie had 76 goals (Selanne) when he would never have more than 52 in a season again. There was an offensive explosion tied to the Ottawa Senators being feasted on in their first season, the Sharks in the same position in their second, and a crackdown on interference.

That Lemeiux originally retired with a higher PPG at age 31 than Gretzky at age 38 also means dick for obvious reasons.

Lemieux is #2 or #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom