• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

Wonder if Cole shows up after the main event and does the same thing.

Then they eventually reveal they are all in it together and we get Sanity vs. Team ROH.

Wow. That match was so good and I didnt like sanity before this

That Nikki Cross is hilarious

These midget ROH Guys on the other hand...

geomon

who the hell are these vanilla midgets
jFQx19D.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
And the name of that someone is not Vince McMahon.

thats always the most depressing part about these Takeovers, the nagging reminder that they will just get called up and ruined.

daemissary

thats always the most depressing part about these Takeovers, the nagging reminder that they will just get called up and ruined.

I just want to live in a world where Takeovers start getting more watches than the main roster PPVs to see what Vince would do.

UberTag

Same things happening with the main event and Adam Cole. calling it.
The first time I saw Adam Cole wrestle I thought to myself... "this dude looks like an American Drew McIntyre".
Would only be appropriate to have him run-in on McIntyre's championship match.

And now we get Mauro and JR on commentary together.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Put Asuka on last and I will mark out but they won't

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im so torn here.

Aleister Black needs to go undefeated and silent.

But Itami cant afford more losses :(

Top Bottom