• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III |OT| The Eclipse Comes Early

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
F- finish, match went from 4.5 stars to 2.5 stars in the span of literal seconds.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why don't they let the main roster guys work like this on PPV's?

This is so good.

I honestly dont understand. NXT is basically the perfect midpoint between WWE's ultra safe boring mode, and NJPW ultra risky amazing mode that is probably not healthy for anyone in the longrun.

Almas is working. Finally. The past few months he's started to hit his groove, and this was his launching pad. This was the excellent match he was missing. Sky is the limit now.

Gurrry

Its crazy how drastic of a difference the reaction of this show is versus the reaction tomorrow for SummerSlam. Completely night and day.

YES, finally Almas gets a notable win.

What a opener, and holy shit Mauro brings it to the commentary table, dude gets you mad invested.
I'd say I can't believe they bumped him off the main roster (with bullying bullshit mind you) but it's arguably better this way.

I missed my boy Andrade.

Did Johnny did the setup for La Mistica? Fuck, holy shit, fuck, fuck, I would've died seeing that live. I'll rewatch this after Takeover's over.

daemissary

Crowd is great, match was great, Mauro on commentary is great.

And the Iconic Duo trying to get signed by Bryan lol. Fuck yeah NXT.

Mahonay

Banned
Its crazy how drastic of a difference the reaction of this show is versus the reaction tomorrow for SummerSlam. Completely night and day.
It's almost like when you don't book ridiculous garbage, fans will be invested in the show.

SummerSlam has a great looking main event that's it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
F- finish, match went from 4.5 stars to 2.5 stars in the span of literal seconds.
You're out of your mind.

4 star match with the completely correct finish. The only thing it needed was Gargano to look at the shirt for a couple more seconds to sell the Ciampa distraction.

Wagram

Almas definitely deserves more credit than he gets. Great at selling.

Right man won imo. Gargano is over the moon.

Top Bottom