• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: Toronto |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This just reminds me of how they did all this build up for Dan Matha and then he came out and Joe just destroyed him before the match started.

pLqfLsU.gif

pLqfLsU.gif

pLqfLsU.gif

AND THE NEW

Knox

On top of it being a good match, Asuka and Mickie's personalities played off each other more than Asuka's other matches. It makes me want Asuka vs Sasha/Becky/Charlotte.

NXT killed Shinsuke for me. Dude shouldn't have been cutting promos all the fucking time, not in english at least. Him with the stupid red shirt, neckbrace, and bad hair on that ramp was straight up hilarious.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lmao what is that lady supposed to be playing

ReiGun

The long term story they're telling with Asuka - the over confident (soon to be heel) champion who gets beaten by some upstart - is a good one. Problem is what do they do after that? Whoever Asuka drops the title to (Ember Moon most likely) is gonna seem near invincible by proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom