• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Sounds like every argument has been made by now, so I guess now we just wait to see whatever nonsense Blarg has cooked up

I'm gonna go play some NeoGeo

Later folks

Oh, ttk, I just saw the f by your name on p1. I hope I didn't drop the wrong pronoun at any point. I thought I was the only female type left around here.

DAY 3 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Blargonaut (6)
hey_monkey 2175 2581
Burbeting 2178
Palmer_v1 2180
LaunchpadMcQ 2183 2291
SkyOdin 2276
acohrs 2407 2615
Nomadic Sparks 2408 2723
isaacnukem 2434 2596
Dr. Worm 2504 2509
Lifeline 2666 2721
hey_monkey 2704
Dr. Worm 2712
Darryl 2793

hey_monkey (2)
timetokill 2438
Lifeline 2518 2666
Nomadic Sparks 2723

BlackBuzzard (1)
acohrs 2615

acohrs (1)
BlackBuzzard 2724

SkyOdin (0): Nomadic Sparks 2368 2385

timetokill (0): LaunchpadMcQ 2173 2183

Palmer_v1 (0): isaacnukem 2177 2434

Nomadic Sparks (0): timetokill 2361 2438

No active vote for Day 3: Blargonaut, isaacnukem (has previously voted), LaunchpadMcQ (has previously voted), Lifeline (has previously voted), StanleyPalmtree, Verelios

Day 3 Postcount: acohrs 12, BlackBuzzard 22, Blargonaut 46, Burbeting 65, Darryl 26, Dr. Worm 56, hey_monkey 78, isaacnukem 42, LaunchpadMcQ 44, Lifeline 38, Nomadic Sparks 17, Palmer_v1 22, SkyOdin 47, StanleyPalmtree 27, timetokill 37, Verelios 45

Day 3 ends:
blu_1496091600.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

acohrs

@bb fine have your flavour and enjoy it all!

I fold pizza because I'm from new York and I eat those terrible new York pizzas, despite folding it might make the meat fall off, although I usually only order cheese pizza because I'm boring

its not that crazy that discussion has died down for many players, given that i think many of us are pretty set on a blag lynch, and we can only speculate so much on where to go after.
just not really wanting to turbo in case someone else has something to bring up (like apparently blarg himself atm).

i dont think its much of a problem unless it continues into future days.

acohrs

speaking of meh new yorker style pizza, I had the loveliest pizza over the weekend, behold a firezza pizza!

I cried tears of joy while I ate it, Ireland has crappy thick crust pizza, not the lovely Italian thin crust

I woke up today and thought to my self, self, why?

Why am I trying to justify myself through a pro-Town lens when I'm a goddamn Neutral? The things I do to make a living.

I should be having fun here, doing whatever I fucking pls.

I should be beyond your petty in-fighting and utterly asinine topping intrigues

VOTE: SkyOdin

Now you've got the Blarg vote. How does it feel, SkyOdin?

How does it feel to be locked-on to by the most dangerous flying crosshairs in the GAFia player roster?

You messed up. You're in trouble now.

Town, hear me.

I am a Neutral. The NK is proof, and of my intent for your sake. The NK came before hey_monkey's pre-typed claim. The NK takes precedence in the ranking of validity of proof. The NK is hard data. A Role-claim isn't.

I want you to call SkyOdin's bluff. It is still early, it is only Day 3. You can withstand him. You can withstand me yet.

I will not pretend that I am not suggesting this because I want to survive. But you'd best BELIEVE I am making this suggestion in your best interests.

Now is the best, and only, time you can safely get rid of him if he is telling the truth. Consider this the lesser evil. Consider this the Pyrrhic victory. If he's lying and you vote me out and SkyOdin is a Godfather, what then? You're cowards. After how I've seen you justify your pre-flipped Natiko reads, absolutely fucking terribly amateurishly to be precise, you'll never lynch SkyOdin with that gun of his pointed at your collective heads. And scum will never kill him because they want you to lynch him for their sake.

c'mon, folks. This isn't hard.

I executed the most pro-Town kill this side of D2 because I felt like it, I felt the breeze shift to Town's favour after Swamped went and flipped as scum, I felt like it would help me Win faster if I worked together with Town after that fact.

But bow before the almighty fucking "red"-check because Neutrals don't bloody fucking exist in Role Madness. SkyOdin going so far as to say I'm scum, part of a team which decides their moves democratically for the betterment of themselves as a collective entity, saying I'm part of a scum team who decided to kill Natiko the Miller, despite fuckin' overarching precedent born from years, decades of history of [Mafia] as a game whole that explicitly agrees upon such a move being one of the absolute stupidest and idiotically self-sabotaging moves any scum team can possibly make in any game anywhere. And then hey_monkey, your Alignment-Cop claimant, dismisses this precedent as non-applicable to this... [Mafia] game? This is why GAF Town has been absolutely terrible scum-hunters as of late. You don't listen to the people on the podium. You've turned into a riot in the worst possible sense. All you autopilot logician hacks do is stuff socks into the widest open mouths. Yet look at this barren fucking wasteland in my absence. Laze there, and absorb what I am trying to tell you:

Despite my breadcrumbs chronologically placed at the very beginning of the game where they're most believable at. Despite the hard circumstantial evidence summed up in last Night's very own kill & flip that favours MY version of events. Not hey_monkey's baseless speculative pickings after MY fact in Natiko's demise. What comes first? The flip, or the pre-type? Don't be fools ignorant of the timings right in front and centre.

And when I brought that up a few 50ppp pages ago, who among you graciously entertains my point about these timings? Nobody. Fucking nobody. Not even your very own mod-confirmed TownLife. Because it's in nobody's best interests to be considerate of the walking dead, only be such for corpses like Natiko who can't resist the efforts of when they're used to prop up posthumous pity parties for Townie points like the absolutely sickening martyr narrative hey_monkey, Burbeting and SkyOdin are pushing down your throats. Natiko, who hey_monkey and Sky are saying we should mourn as Town's greatest lost potential; Natiko, the Miller claimant, the late Miller claimant, the late Miller claimant who if they were really pro-Town would've claimed on D1, the late Miller claimant who broke a tie at the last minute in favour of killing scum, the late Miller claimant who broke a tie at the last minute in favour of killing scum when none of us who weren't actually scum had the faintest fucking idea of who was scum and who wasn't? And this, is supposed to be a point against me for killing him?

You all listen to hey_monkey, as the authority qualified to analyse my testimony?

In the end, do you honestly trust the accuser to look at the accused objectively?

I will trust any other one of you to pick me apart. Even fucking Palmer. I will not trust hey_monkey to be my disparaging voice of "reason". Nor SkyOdin either. Nor Burbeting; surprise! Why not? A note re: Burb:

Rather predictable, after your wording before.

Sigh.

VOTE: Swamped

This vote was dropped in the last 10 minutes of D2. And it quoted acohrs' Ordinary claim. As justification for his last-minute vote for Swamped. Do you honestly expect me to BELIEVE Burbeting found acohrs' Ordinary claim more BELIEVABLE than Swamped's?

busssssssssssss

But I digress when you shouldn't:

When hey_monkey, and SkyOdin, have reasons enough for herself and himself to see that I am flipped for the sake of her own credibility, and his after the cascade. I'm asking you all to hear what I am saying to you without filtering it through hey_monkey first.

You hear that, Blarg? That's the roar of dismissive one-liner shitvotes flooding your way.

You won't even be quoted.

You won't even be bargained with.

You'll simply be washed out.

You hear that, Blarg? That's the roar of dismissive one-liner shitvotes flooding your way.

You won't even be quoted.

You won't even be bargained with.

You'll simply be washed out.

No, Blargonaut. I BELIEVE in something better.

If we don't trust in the power of negotiation, then what future is there left for us?

No, Blargonaut. I BELIEVE in something better.

If we don't trust in the power of negotiation, then what future is there left for us?

Future? There's no such thing as the future.

Only the present, an eternal gift from the past.

The internet? Computers? Mass media and the cellular networks? They never belonged to us. They can never be returned. We don't have the receipts.

Future? There's no such thing as the future.

Only the present, an eternal gift from the past.

The internet? Computers? Mass media and the cellular networks? They never belonged to us. They can never be returned. We don't have the receipts.

No, Blarg, no!

I have a typewriter!

We can download those fonts!

you can pass the clock until everyone shows up and maybe we'll get a claimed switcher but it's likely you're just going to have to claim with the evidence against ya blarg

pAQnVSd.gif

<EVIDENCE> pls

I see you, Darryl

And I saw you Yesterday too:

Kill Verelios and BLarg if swamped flips. Dangerous!

KILL SWAMPED

Achors resembes new town very well.

Motivation unclear.... Blarg Verelios Palmer

Lynch SWAMPED

Half the game is on achors why would he be bussed right now??? What scenario could possibly exist for these numbers?? wTF you guys thinking? Did he just give up in scum chat and tell everyone to dogpile so he wouldn't have to drop out???

5 on Swamped 9 on achors.

Maybe 5 scum total

They would have to be bussing scum or suddenly every town is clairvoyant with next to no info

A masterful closing 10 minutes, Darryl. Encore pls

and all for the sake of this shitvote:

lmao. i'm telling you, if he [Lifeline] wasn't red-texted i would have gone in on him so hard already. i've always found that extreme self-consciousness over bandwagons was a dead-end road. it's something better to look at in retrospect after you can see the patterns.

even as town, engaging in bandwagons is essential to keeping pressure properly applied. a vote by itself is nothing if it can't persuade others.

Vote: Swamped

Almost as if you knew Swamped was going to flip scum back then. So, you deliberately tried to superglue her most prominent defenders to her as a last-minute #SCUMTELL paint job.

You rested on your early scum!bus vote against her for the remainder of the Day, confident in the knowledge that you could defend it as 'not-a-bus' off of mere virtue of it being made relatively early in the Day, yeah?

Then, you go straight-up propaganda by deflating the vote count against Swamped just 2 minutes after Soph's official vote count was posted, by saying there were only 5 votes on Swamped, compared to 9 on achors. When the 2-minutes-prior reality was: Swamped 7, achors 8.

Why?

Renting space to park the bus.

As an excuse for the bus' imminent departure. An escape route for the bus; all for your scum-buddies to jump on that Swamped lynch last-minute, to getaway with those given Townie points after the scum flip you knew was coming. Who voted Swamped after your cloak-n'-dagger?

Two players did... but Natiko's oh-so conveniently dead and cleared now, hmmmm, so that just leaves guess fuckin' who? Fuckin' Palmer who did, just like I predicted he would Yesterday.

But now, with you, he can brush off his last-minute bussing participation off his "scum-hunting" shoulders, by saying (perchance his fancy of course, if ever he has the whim to part his lips for but a moment's blessing of his word upon us, because worship Palmer, depressurize Palmer, bathe Palmer in soaps and oils Palmer) it was all in the heat of the moment when he listened to Darryl's "mistaken" vote count and sayeth, "Given my case against Swamped, I wanted her gone a while keyword: anyway". Then handwavium after "his" fact.

Yeah, TY, Darryl.

Not to again mention that scum!Swamped saved Palmer on D1 with that vote-swapping you people kept fussing over her about. Natiko would've killed Palmer with a hammer D1 if Swamped didn't intervene. But FORGET THAT SHIT now, yeah? Yeah, because we got her, she's dead... thanks to... Palmer. And... Darryl. Anyway?

You knew Swamped was going to face suspicion-heat for saving Palmer's controversial buttocks last-minute D1. Launch called it out D2, Lifeline and isaac followed up with the shitvote pressure, that's when you decided to book those damn tickets to your team's cannibalistic failsafe plan.

Your unmoved D2 vote stands out as a monument to bus premeditation. Palmer and Burbeting assisted. One or two of you is definitely scum. And your last 10 minutes are shit

Burbeting

Banned
Don't you lie about me, Blarg. I didn't town read Acohrs more due to me believing his ordinary claim more than Swamped's. I had made it very clear multiple times in the last hours of the day phase that I would vote Swamped over Acohrs, way before Acohrs did his claim.

Burbeting

Banned
It's going to be an extremely hard sell for you to try to sell me a premise where two scum (hey_monkey and SkyOdin) together collaborated on a claim that can be blown wide open by another town cop counterclaiming (Which is why I feel everyone screaming 'Don't counterclaim cop!' feel suspicious), when one scum had just been lynched.

It's going to be an extremely hard sell for you to try to sell me a premise where two scum (hey_monkey and SkyOdin) together collaborated on a claim that can be blown wide open by another town cop counterclaiming (Which is why I feel everyone screaming 'Don't counterclaim cop!' feel suspicious), when one scum had just been lynched.

oh, I BELIEVE hey_monkey.

It's SkyOdin I don't

Don't you lie about me, Blarg. I didn't town read Acohrs more due to me believing his ordinary claim more than Swamped's. I had made it very clear multiple times in the last hours of the day phase that I would vote Swamped over Acohrs, way before Acohrs did his claim.

convenient

So you believe hey_monkey green checked SkyOdin, who is Godfather then?

How likely is it for 2-shot cop to be countered by both miller and a godfather?

One anti-Cop Role for scum, one anti-Cop Role for Town.

2 out of 20 players as saboteurs for the 2-shot Alignment Cop. Plus maybe 1 or 2 Neutral(s), since hey_monkey says her check gives back "Not Town", not "Scum". So maybe 4 out of 20 anti-Cop saboteurs.

I'd say those odds of existence are fairly good

Verelios

Why are you still fishing for roles when the truth is almost at hand? This is a sneaky snake thing to do, especially saying it as riotously as you have.

Burbeting

Banned
Why are you still fishing for roles when the truth is almost at hand? This is a sneaky snake thing to do, especially saying it as riotously as you have.

I am not fishing, because I'm quite sure Monkey is town cop, aka nobody is going to counter it. But there are surprisingly many people suggesting the idea of monkey-sky scum collaboration, yet also saying "no don't counter monkey", almost as if to create a narrative that monkey is lying even though there is no evidence of it.

Burbeting

Banned
Because yes, capturing two scum members at the same time would be a reasonable reason for a real cop to counter claim. I doubt there's two town alignment cops in any game.

The odds she'd hit 2 out of 4 saboteurs of those 20 with her 2-shots?

That's questionably alerting.

Yet view those 2 via the lens of the last 2 dead? Context: Role Madness. Roleblocker died which opened up greater possibility of scum's NK failing, and we're in Role Madness. The only kill of the Night is the Miller dead who scum had no tactical reason to kill whatsoever. Natiko being Town-read by anyone while being the Miller is no exoneration in the light of his suspicious breaking of a tie as a [late-claimed] Miller to somehow kill the scum member between the two lynchees at the time. Possible tells of a bus.

My Role-claim simply has more backbone than SkyOdin's, irregardless of hey_monkey's red-check on me.

Burbeting

Banned
Quoting again this post:

What do you even mean by this? If Blarg flips neutral like he claims to, it doesn't say anything about monkey and sky, since Monkey claimed "not-town", not "scum" result. I'm sure there will be people again tomorrow jumping on the idea of monkey-sky scum collaboration, which is still one of the dumbest ideas I've heard, since it can be countered by the real cop. Except that these same people (TTK at least comes to mind) also say that a real cop shouldn't counter Monkey. So why is that? To keep the uncertainty going, in the hopes town lynches monkey on their own so that scum doesn't even need to waste a night kill.

Burbeting

Banned
My Role-claim simply has more backbone than SkyOdin's, irregardless of hey_monkey's red-check on me.

A neutral survivor who for some reason also has Killing Powers (that fit more like a serial killer or lyncher-modification) vs a slightly modified role that is not that uncommon (it's mentioned in the mafiascum wiki, and was fairly regular role in my old forum back in the day).

I dunno...

Verelios

Quoting again this post:

What do you even mean by this? If Blarg flips neutral like he claims to, it doesn't say anything about monkey and sky, since Monkey claimed "not-town", not "scum" result. I'm sure there will be people again tomorrow jumping on the idea of monkey-sky scum collaboration, which is still one of the dumbest ideas I've heard, since it can be countered by the real cop. Except that these same people (TTK at least comes to mind) also say that a real cop shouldn't counter Monkey. So why is that? To keep the uncertainty going, in the hopes town lynches monkey on their own so that scum doesn't even need to waste a night kill.
I think you're one of the few people harping on the idea of Monkey not being legitimate since Blarg has admitted to being neutral and any rational personal would believe Monkey's claim then, if not after his flip. What are you even hoping to happen? Is this some personal thing against TTK where you NEED him to be proven wrong?

What uncertainty are you trying to squash anyway? Regardless of who claims it's going to engender uncertainty, probably even a thunderdome which would need to be put to the test. So you're effectively saying you want Monkey in a dome today. Ssssssss, say what you really mean Burb and stop hiding behind these hypotheticals for tomorrow.

Burbeting

Banned
What are you even hoping to happen? Is this some personal thing against TTK where you NEED him to be proven wrong?

I'm hoping Blarg flips scum, since that would explain D2 voting to some extenct. His claim is dubious at best.

What uncertainty are you trying to squash anyway? Regardless of who claims it's going to engender uncertainty, probably even a thunderdome which would need to be put to the test. So you're effectively saying you want Monkey in a dome today. Ssssssss, say what you really mean Burb and stop hiding behind these hypotheticals for tomorrow.

Stop fucking putting words in my mouth. I never said I distrust Monkey or that I want her on a dome. I'm saying I trust her and Sky for now, and don't understand the people who say both of them are scum.

What I really mean? Well I think our scum team is:

Blarg
You
TTK
+ One of the coasters, most likely

I'd agree if Monkey wasn't claiming 2-shot. Now it seems too harsh.

She might be lying about her amount of shots. hey_monkey claimed on D1 that she wanted to last until D3:

Nah, I got lynched for this stuff last game and I'm bitter af hoping to make it to at least day 3 so I feel good about myself. You're incidental, I'm afraid.

Perfect set-up for a 2-shot claim; 1 used N1, 1 used N2, reveal D3: so scum will have more incentive to disregard her after D3 due to empty ammo counter if she's real Town. To me, it seems she was planning to Role-claim on D3 quite a while back.

Burbeting

Banned
Only thing making me doubt that scum team read is that there is likely one scum at least who has been bussing Blarg hard from the start.

Burbeting

Banned
She might be lying about her amount of shots. hey_monkey claimed on D1 that she wanted to last until D3:

Perfect set-up for a 2-shot claim; 1 used N1, 1 used N2, reveal D3: so scum will have more incentive to disregard her after D3 due to empty ammo counter if she's real Town. To me, it seems she was planning to Role-claim on D3 quite a while back.

Maybe. It seems more likely that she said this due to this being her second game here, and in her first game (Anime) she got lynched D2.

Lifeline

Blarg, if we let you live would you shoot all the vanilla claims one by one?

Lifeline

I executed the most pro-Town kill this side of D2 because I felt like it, I felt the breeze shift to Town's favour after Swamped went and flipped as scum, I felt like it would help me Win faster if I worked together with Town after that fact.

Wait, is this an admission that the whole 50/50 natiko thing was BS?

Verelios

I'm hoping Blarg flips scum, since that would explain D2 voting to some extenct. His claim is dubious at best.

Stop fucking putting words in my mouth. I never said I distrust Monkey or that I want her on a dome. I'm saying I trust her and Sky for now, and don't understand the people who say both of them are scum.
I'm not putting words in your mouth, you wanted a cop to counterclaim despite 'trusting' Monkey which I called out as being bullshit. Because it is. I'm asking what a counterclaim would do for you at this point that you're shivering in excitement trying to fish for one. Unless you want to induce a dome everything you've said is premium bullshit.

You say people ship Monkey and Sky as scum, well okay, that won't change even if an investigator fucking blows the door down or not or if you want it to. It won't change until they flip, because that's the only way you can really be sure, so everything you're saying, doing, planning, insidious as fuck, IS trying to push Monkey into a dome. Your cognitive dissonance isn't surprising as your number one goal is to sow dissension. Damn, and you even brought up that they'd be under suspicion tomorrow regardless of how Blarg flips, tell me again how harmless you are.

Top Bottom