• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Lifeline

It's risky and convoluted.

z1JO12s.gif

Burbeting

Banned
Ugh. Now you are being obnoxious just for the sake of it.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, you wanted a cop to counterclaim despite 'trusting' Monkey which I called out as being bullshit. Because it is. I'm asking what a counterclaim would do for you at this point that you're shivering in excitement trying to fish for one. Unless you want to induce a dome everything you've said is premium bullshit.

Listen. I trust Monkey, which means I DON'T THINK A COP IS GOING TO COUNTERCLAIM HER REGARDLESS, BECAUSE SAID COP DOES NOT EXIST DUE TO MONKEY TELLING THE TRUTH.

HOWEVER, IF THERE WAS A REAL COP OUT THERE, IT WOULD BE FUCKING STUPID OF THEM NOT TO HAVE COUNTERED, BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE ESSENTIALLY LETTING 1-2 SCUM GET AWAY, IN A GAME OF 4-5 SCUM, AND 1 SCUM ALREADY LYNCHED. SO WE WOULD HAVE MAYBE 3 SCUM NAILED DOWN OUT OF 4-5.

SO IT WOULD MAKE FUCKING SENSE TO COUNTER-CLAIM MONKEY THE SCUM COP. BUT BECAUSE I THINK MONKEY IS TELLING THE TRUTH, I TRUST HER, AND DOUBT THERE WILL BE A COUNTER, REGARDLESS.

IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE, FUCK.

You say people ship Monkey and Sky as scum, well okay, that won't change even if an investigator fucking blows the door down or not or if you want it to. It won't change until they flip, because that's the only way you can really be sure, so everything you're saying, doing, planning, insidious as fuck, IS trying to push Monkey into a dome. Your cognitive dissonance isn't surprising as your number one goal is to sow dissension. Damn, and you even brought up that they'd be under suspicion tomorrow regardless of how Blarg flips, tell me again how harmless you are.

Read the above again. The bolded part is only from the POV of those people who are already pushing for Monkey lynch (TTK), not me.

Maybe. It seems more likely that she said this due to this being her second game here, and in her first game (Anime) she got lynched D2.

I went back through D1 and found these:

*snip*

I am interested in the call for acohrs. He said he would be in for Blarg's plan and then did not deliver. His posts are one-liners or nothing. If he's town, he's not helping town. But I am not sure I like the sudden push for him. I am looking back over my reads. He's on my list and was from my reads yesterday. Others I am reconsidering right now are:

Darryl
Dr. Worm (because my vote is currently there and I have to consider more recent posts)
BlackBuzzard
maybe back to oreo, but mostly only due to silence

I find myself suspecting SkyOdin now, too, but I will not vote for Sky today.

*snip*

Dude, I'm just pointing out that there's two reasons to vote for Sky and you hit on the flimsier one. I wouldn't have given the Sky vote a second glance without it, tbh. Sky's coming off suspicious af.

Now consider these D1 posts of hers, in the context of D2, and now.

D1: She openly says she thinks SkyOdin is suspicious, but will not vote against him. She states that she wants to live until at least D3.

D2: Who were the first two to vote against acohrs, who we can now tentatively surmise is likely not scum after the Dome between him and Swamped? It was hey_monkey and SkyOdin, posts #910 and #1056 respectively:

I will say, the one thing in BB's favor right now is that he has actually been present, at least.

VOTE: acohrs

These are all of the posts acohrs made this day phase, I believe. Anger at unspecified mistakes made by town, attempts to justify scum's choice in target, voting Natiko over the tie vote in a highly confused day end, followed by disapearing into the ether without following up his questions. A superficial attempt at town play and overall scummy behavior.

Vote: acohrs

Note that the timeframe of the origin of the Swamped push, started by Launchpad, was post #650, D2. There were 3 votes (Launch, Lifeline, isaacnukem) against Swamped at this point in time before hey_monkey started the push against acohrs at #910. 3 votes on Swamped when the acohrs push commenced.

D3: Swamped is dead by now. Scum is down 1 member out of 4 or 5. Day starts and hey_monkey immediately claims via pre-typed post that she checked SkyOdin N1 and cleared him as Town besides my own red-check. Then SkyOdin claims that there is a penalty for lynching him that is detrimental to Town, and is only safely killed during the Night.

..so imma sleep soon, should i like place a vote on blarg now? or do y'all have this?

i mean im cool either way, but sounds like you wanna keep yelling at each other and i wouldn't wanna spoil your fun too early.

Verelios

Ugh. Now you are being obnoxious just for the sake of it.

Listen. I trust Monkey, which means I DON'T THINK A COP IS GOING TO COUNTERCLAIM HER REGARDLESS, BECAUSE SAID COP DOES NOT EXIST DUE TO MONKEY TELLING THE TRUTH.

HOWEVER, IF THERE WAS A REAL COP OUT THERE, IT WOULD BE FUCKING STUPID OF THEM NOT TO HAVE COUNTERED, BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE ESSENTIALLY LETTING 1-2 SCUM GET AWAY, IN A GAME OF 4-5 SCUM, AND 1 SCUM ALREADY LYNCHED. SO WE WOULD HAVE MAYBE 3 SCUM NAILED DOWN OUT OF 4-5.

SO IT WOULD MAKE FUCKING SENSE TO COUNTER-CLAIM MONKEY THE SCUM COP. BUT BECAUSE I THINK MONKEY IS TELLING THE TRUTH, I TRUST HER, AND DOUBT THERE WILL BE A COUNTER, REGARDLESS.

IT'S NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE, FUCK.
Right, no, I can read. My reading comprehension is fine, it doesn't increase seeing things in all caps and all caps doesn't magically make everything true. We're not idiots Burb, we can read between the lines.

Read the above again. The bolded part is only from the POV of those people who are already pushing for Monkey lynch (TTK), not me.
You're using thise people as an outlet for your own thoughts. Most reasonable players would have already come to a similar conclusion as me already or after a flip, they don't need you romping around yelling 'Hey, do you know what TTK said? No? This is what he said, but it's such bullshit, though I guess other people are gonna believe it. So you believe it? Oh my God, I can't believe we're going to be going over this again tomorrow, if only a cop could counterclaim to put this obvious bullshit to rest, where are all the investigative roles, how come no one is countering such bullshit?'

No, no I do not think you're being anywhere near sincere.

Burbeting

Banned
You're using thise people as an outlet for your own thoughts.

This is the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard. So you are saying I'm putting my 'real thoughts' into other peoples pov?

Yeah, right. You fucking moron. I'm going to leave this thread before I get so angry I sub out of this game.

Lifeline

Trying to figure out why Monkey would check SkyOdin N1.

She started the day out, complementing the dude.

As ever, I enjoy your analysis.

Suddenly someone notices a connection

Thanks, though, Blarg, for speaking to the weird vote pair that Odin and monkey laid on me. It didn't seem to catch on, and one of them has backed off. Does that imply something? Hmm... I wonder.

Oh no! Scum team has been found out. What do?

I find myself suspecting SkyOdin now, too, but I will not vote for Sky today.

And now we have Monkey saying she checked Sky on N1 even though on D1 Sky was at the bottom of her scum list.

Something smells staged.

IiFcTFb.gif

Verelios

This is the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard. So you are saying I'm putting my 'real thoughts' into other peoples pov?

Yeah, right. You fucking moron. I'm going to leave this thread before I get so angry I sub out of this game.
Of course, just like Palmer, his partner is going MIA justifiably.

Maybe Palmer has some good advice to share with you.

My only suspects right now are Palmer, hey_monkey, and SkyOdin. I'm sleepy. I know Blargonaut will probably bite the dust but know that I believe in you.

I just noticed and learned WAMD is a vanilla townie? One thing of note is that in the OP where all the dead are written, the roles are prefaced with "The", denoting that a role is only owned by a single person. WAMD is The Vanilla Townie so all the other Vanilla Townies please stand up, you've got some explaining to do. Palmer is scum, I think. Who else claimed vanilla tuna, don't be shy now.

If SkyOdin is lynched Today and he was telling the truth, scum will have a double-kill Tonight.

One of those kills might be me. If he was telling the truth and you lynch him later (because scum definitely won't kill him) you won't have this potential buffer zone through me.

I think Darryl or Burbeting are scum. And if I decided to embrace my Neutrality, you all know how I feel about Palmer. But I already went 2 Nights without killing him, so you know he's not my objective towards any Win condition. These 3 are my candidates, unless you all have better suggestions to offer.

Lifeline

hqdefault.jpg

Are you seriously using the fucking formatting

It will probably prove that natiko is an idiot

mqdefault.jpg

I am not an idiot

hqdefault.jpg

you act like an asshole.

d8c360336d76948df5c9f124f915d206df135d71_r.jpg

Now we're calling each other buttholes

VIAMTVIPYC4835LAJL4_AB98087_640x4801.jpg

just fuck off

3_vinnieinstripes.nocrop.w670.h375.jpg

Yeah, right. You fucking moron.

aaf30bb0-a57b-0132-e446-0e7954aeedc0.png

Yes im that fucking dumb, thank you.

hqdefault.jpg

Sophia

Day 3 votes

timetokill (0)
launchpadmcq 2173 (2183)

blargonaut (7)
hey_monkey 2175 (2581)
burbeting 2178
palmer_v1 2180
launchpadmcq 2183 (2291)
skyodin 2276
acohrs 2407 (2615)
nomadic sparks 2408 (2723)
isaacnukem 2434 (2596)
dr. worm 2504 (2509)
lifeline 2666 (2721)
hey_monkey 2704
dr. worm 2712
darryl 2793
lifeline 2841

palmer_v1 (0)
isaacnukem 2177 (2434)

nomadic sparks (0)
timetokill 2361 (2438)

skyodin (2)
nomadic sparks 2368 (2385)
blargonaut 2818
isaacnukem 2869

hey_monkey (1)
timetokill 2438
lifeline 2518 (2666)

blackbuzzard (1)
acohrs 2615

monkey (1)
nomadic sparks 2723

acohrs (1)
blackbuzzard 2724

An up to date vote count can be found here

Majority is 9

Day 3 ends in:

blu_1496091600.png

Lifeline, I don't think you've noticed, but this is an immensely important business transaction that I am trying to negotiate here. And I can't close it, Lifeline. I can't. I can't close this deal with you obfuscating my aura. I need my presence, Lifeline. Lifeline.

Lifeline.

it did happen first thing i see, that def got a chuckle out of me.

now people are rhyming at me, i cant handle this, im out.

put me down for a spiritual vote on Blarg or whatever, hes 1 away from majority and i dont wanna hammer. looking pretty sure hes gon be lynch so yeahs.

peace out peoples.

o/

I haven't finished reading the thread but since Blarg is cherrypicking the shit out of my random one-offs, let me answer that real quick. I already explained the D3 to you then, Blarg, when you called it out. I also did not vote for Sky d1 because he said he was having connection issues and that could have been an explanation for his weird behavior. And yes, I like Sky. Liked him in anime. I like Swamped too. I like you. Sue me, I guess?

If you wanna suspect him but you believe me, why are you picking at me?

In and out this morning and of course it's when y'all get up to ruckus. Will be in as I can.

Trying to figure out why Monkey would check SkyOdin N1.

She started the day out, complementing the dude.

Suddenly someone notices a connection

Oh no! Scum team has been found out. What do?

And now we have Monkey saying she checked Sky on N1 even though on D1 Sky was at the bottom of her scum list.

Something smells staged.

IiFcTFb.gif

by all means don't pull the posts where I say Sky is pinging neutral or scum to me for his weirdness. please jump on me for not wanting to waste a vote on someone who had no traction, which is part of why I got killed in anime. Just pick the shit that fits whatever you wanna construct now.

I haven't finished reading the thread but since Blarg is cherrypicking the shit out of my random one-offs, let me answer that real quick. I already explained the D3 to you then, Blarg, when you called it out. I also did not vote for Sky d1 because he said he was having connection issues and that could have been an explanation for his weird behavior. And yes, I like Sky. Liked him in anime. I like Swamped too. I like you. Sue me, I guess?

If you wanna suspect him but you believe me, why are you picking at me?

In and out this morning and of course it's when y'all get up to ruckus. Will be in as I can.

I've pointed out what I think are points where you've openly colluded with each other. I've offered my own ultimatum. If you have any inkling of trying to entertain my offer, any inkling of understanding what I'm trying to warn you of regarding SkyOdin in the light of the flip confirming a real Miller in this game and in spite of your nonobjective closeness to Sky, then let me hear your suggestions as I've asked everyone for.

This is what I have on the table:

If SkyOdin is lynched Today and he was telling the truth, scum will have a double-kill Tonight.

One of those kills might be me. If he was telling the truth and you lynch him later (because scum definitely won't kill him) you won't have this potential buffer zone through me.

I think Darryl or Burbeting are scum. And if I decided to embrace my Neutrality, you all know how I feel about Palmer. But I already went 2 Nights without killing him, so you know he's not my objective towards any Win condition. These 3 are my candidates, unless you all have better suggestions to offer.

Why would scum kill you? What are the odds? Why wouldn't they kill some townies so as to like, get closer to winning? Is this like how you killed Natiko for our own good, really? Becauae no matter how you try to sell the Natiko death, I'm not buying it. That wasn't for town. If you really think it was, you fucked up. But hey! It's a game of fuckery right now.

There's only one deal I'd make for you right now and it's for YOU to kill Sky if we can confirm his power probably is only on a lynch. And even that I don't love because I'm the one with the green check on him but there's a chance it could be wrong, sure. But lynching Sky is not in our best interests. So why didn't you suggest that deal?

And then instead we could lynch someone we think is scum and avoid the two-night problem.

Much cleaner. And yet.

I don't love it. I don't trust you. I'm half more interested in hearing what you say and curious why you waited.

Verelios

And then instead we could lynch someone we think is scum and avoid the two-night problem.

Much cleaner. And yet.

I don't love it. I don't trust you. I'm half more interested in hearing what you say and curious why you waited.
Who do you have in mind?

If you have a proposition in place I don't mind hearing you out Blarg.

Why would scum kill you? What are the odds? Why wouldn't they kill some townies so as to like, get closer to winning? Is this like how you killed Natiko for our own good, really? Becauae no matter how you try to sell the Natiko death, I'm not buying it. That wasn't for town. If you really think it was, you fucked up. But hey! It's a game of fuckery right now.--

*snip*

Me alive equals odds, however slim, that I kill a scum member Tonight. Yes, the odds are higher I kill another Town but the odds against scum remain. It's the introduction of a reducer. They're already down 1 member out of 4 or 5 which leaves 3 or 4 scum left. Every individual is crucial to their team.

By leaving me alive you reduce the odds of them killing Town Tonight from a highly-likely 100% to them having to split their decision-making between me as a potential threat to them or another.

*snip*

--There's only one deal I'd make for you right now and it's for YOU to kill Sky if we can confirm his power probably is only on a lynch. And even that I don't love because I'm the one with the green check on him but there's a chance it could be wrong, sure. But lynching Sky is not in our best interests. So why didn't you suggest that deal?

And would you be willing to let me go Today to do that? Who'd be your alternative lynch for Today?

I'd have to think on it. Easy would be Nomadic Sparks. If we want a real player it'll come to an argument. The conspiracy theory contingent will gun for me. Might as well have two damn night phases if that's the case.

Regardless I can't do this myself and I'm. Not even convinced it's a great idea so you gotta wait for others to appear.

Who do you have in mind?

If you have a proposition in place I don't mind hearing you out Blarg.

I've already stated the two who I think are scum, Darryl or Burbeting, based off their actions against Swamped Yesterday which were during the last minutes of D2. My reasoning is in the posts above.

I'd have to think on it. Easy would be Nomadic Sparks. If we want a real player it'll come to an argument. The conspiracy theory contingent will gun for me. Might as well have two damn night phases if that's the case.

Regardless I can't do this myself and I'm. Not even convinced it's a great idea so you gotta wait for others to appear.

Nomadic Sparks has done nothing but be my unofficial hype-man since he got here. If that's not a #scumtell, I don't know what is

Verelios

I mean, NM has done nothing of worth so you could probably sway me and I wouldn't cry for them.

Blarg, I already said that I'm down for a Burb lynch (I'm iffy about Darryl since he really has been putting in objective work) so if you can find others to agree, hit me up.

I mean, NM has done nothing of worth so you could probably sway me and I wouldn't cry for them.

Blarg, I already said that I'm down for a Burb lynch (I'm iffy about Darryl since he really has been putting in objective work) so if you can find others to agree, hit me up.

Again, I'm just waiting

Lifeline

Why don't you just NK Sky and get it over with? Why give scum 2 nights to reign free?

Your offer is making you come off like you don't have the best interest of town in mind.

Top Bottom