• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
GaimeGuy said:
There are tables out there that give you the values for each trophy, and the "unlock XX trophy" code is out there, too...

Yes, NOW it is.

It wasn't when I was trying to unlock the trophies. Neither table existed at the time. If I wanted to do the whole mess NOW, it would be insanely easy -- at the TIME, however, it wasn't.

The M.O.B

Do we know if the cracker launcher is from a game?I was thinking it was from battalion wars.If not then I guess they really are making new items instead of ones from other games,

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
The M.O.B said:
Do we know if the cracker launcher is from a game?I was thinking it was from battalion wars.If not then I guess they really are making new items instead of ones from other games,

Well its not like they don't already have original smash bros items, there was a discussion a few pages back. Beam Sword, Ray Gun etc. Were there firework launchers in BW?

Edit: Friday. :) I predict a character profile or music for Delfino Plaza.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
superbank said:

Dude, it's already friday, the next update is going to be at 12 am, Monday.
It's a weekday update, not a weekend.

scottnak

superbank said:
Well its not like they don't already have original smash bros items, there was a discussion a few pages back. Beam Sword, Ray Gun etc. Were there firework launchers in BW?

nojapantime.png

Heed the sign all.

ant1532

Banned
moku said:
:lol Nice

Anyways, finally got around to updating the thread. Been out all weekend(Thursday was last day of school) and tonight I'm just relaxing but I'll probably be out a lot more now that it's Summer so I can't promise updates as soon as possible like I use to but I will get to them at least within a 2 days notice.

And **** all the Megaman haters, I made the official thread btw that I called dibs on earlier.

:D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The M.O.B said:
If you go to http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/items/list.html you'll notice that both items have the Smash Bros logo next to them. Since the character list displays character specific logos as does stages, I'm guessing it is correct to assume that they are Smash Bros pesific items.

Brak

I flinched when I saw Delfino, but it actually looks pretty cool (mainly due to the total absence of any of those goddamn Piantas.) I like that it seems as though they have the whole city replicated and you will be fighting all over the place.

momolicious said:
what are yall counting down to? theres going to finally be a trailer up now or what?

Hello, welcome to the internet. I'll take your coat; we've got punch on the table over there, but better get to it before Jonny spikes it!

ant1532

Banned
zoku88 said:
You haven't posted it yet. How long does it take to go to the future?
About 3 and a half hours. Maybe a little less. Maybe a little more. Time travel is usually on point and I would have a specific time but you see... we are dealing with something beyond time.

Japan Time.

Linkup

ant1532 said:
About 3 and a half hours. Maybe a little less. Maybe a little more. Time travel is usually on point and I would have a specific time but you see... we are dealing with something beyond time.

Japan Time(ja-pan t~ime): 1. About 3 and a half hours. Maybe a little less. Maybe a little more. Time travel is usually on point within japan time and those experiencing it usually would guess on a specific time. 2. Dealing with something beyond time.

UPDATE:

"YOSHI STORY ENDING

Composition Supervisor: Kazumi Totaka
Arrangement Supervisor: Masafumi Takada

This is a new arrangement of the ending song from Yoshi’s Story.

Hang on a second.

Is it really fair to play Yoshi’s voice at that moment?

It’s enough to make a guy cry at the end."

Michan

Composition Supervisor: Kazumi Totaka
Arrangement Supervisor: Masafumi Takada
• The copyright for this music is held by Nintendo.
• Check your volume settings.

This is a new arrangement of the ending song from Yoshi’s Story.

Hang on a second.

Is it really fair to play Yoshi’s voice at that moment?

It’s enough to make a guy cry at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom