• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - Impressions/reviews/etc

Norml

Showing what mode people are playing on the friends list is a nice thing to have, surprised this is the only game I ever saw do that yet.

Alias03

Click said:
Yup, great sound effects.

The voice chat is quite possibly the best on PS3, given that it uses HQ mode, the game came with the official Sony headset (not always), and the vast majority of players actually communicate and coordinate frequently with each other.

I love the sound/voice chat in this game. Love how it goes through your speakers if your talking to someone in proximity and it muffles accurately and everything. Then if you wanna talk to your teammates that are halfway across the map you need to push to talk and only one person can speak at a time. Wish every game was like this. Then you dont have people hogging the mic with dumb stupid music that I seem to get all the time in other games.

smik

reading about the patch made me think to considered buying it and trying it out,
but after reading about these self confessed "hardcore" comments by Click just turned me
right off.

i can definitely hold my own but unnecessary booting and team killing is just gay.

Click

Banned
Norml said:
Showing what mode people are playing on the friends list is a nice thing to have, surprised this is the only game I ever saw do that yet.

Well, it was only recently (like past few months) patched in.

Before the patch though, it was extremely frustrating and nearly impossible to know what rooms your friends and even clan members were in. People had to resort to using PSN messaging to notify friends and clan members what rooms they're in, or by using the PSN profile message. It got to be a major hassle to make new messages each time you switch rooms and each time a new friend / clan member logged on.

Now, Slant Six is going a step further and going to allow people to join games their friends are in right from the PSN friend's list in the next patch. Glad they're finally making it easier for people to play together. Took them over half a year, but it's finally here, lol.

Alias03 said:
I love the sound/voice chat in this game. Love how it goes through your speakers if your talking to someone in proximity and it muffles accurately and everything. Then if you wanna talk to your teammates that are halfway across the map you need to push to talk and only one person can speak at a time. Wish every game was like this. Then you dont have people hogging the mic with dumb stupid music that I seem to get all the time in other games.

I've always wished that all online shooters used this system.

Push to talk for team-wide communication.
Open mic for squads.
TRUE proximity chat for everything else.

I too, hate listening to random background noise, background chat, or background music from everyone on the damn team. It's annoying as fuck and it happens too often in most online shooters these days, resulting in me having to pause the game, find the fucker(s) that are being annoying, then muting them. Plus, most games don't even make use of the HQ feature... specifically a certain new 1st party, AAA title published by SCE.

smik said:
reading about the patch made me think to considered buying it and trying it out,
but after reading about these self confessed "hardcore" comments by Click just turned me
right off.

i can definitely hold my own but unnecessary booting and team killing is just gay.

Well, I'm not here to sugarcoat Confrontation or any game to try and convince more people to play the game. I told like it is.

If you can't handle the hardcore, sometimes elitist nature of the SOCOM community, then it's best to not play the game. But if you can deal with the occasional votes and TKs, this game has some of the most rewarding gameplay of any current online shooter.

Like I said, if you're a newbie, it's best to play in custom games with respawn or something to get yourself familiar with the game, its tactics, and maps, before taking a plunge into the more hardcore official, ranked rooms.

spwolf

smik said:
right off.

it is not that hard core, never was booted one time... there are so many people playing the game, there are no issues with finding relaxed games.

I mean it is hard core compared to the R2's and Cod's of this world, but in reality in Socom you play in the same way you would do it in real life. So it is really not that hard to figure out, because you just as easily can kill someone even if you are newbie. That really does help and in reality, I find Socom to be easier to get into that more arcadey shooters such as Wowhawk where it takes skills to kill someone if you are an newbie... in Socom you hit them and they die, easy breasy beautiful.

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
smik said:
right off.

Click might have been one of those guys - but you don't see random booting too often from my experience. I play a lot of Elimination these days (deathmatch - no respawn) and the only people that get booted are people who go AFK without mentioning it beforehand or end up being away for more than a round or two. However, in objective modes - if the person clearly isn't making any attempt to achieve the objective, they may get voted. For instance - one team has to take the VIPs to an extraction point and your team has to prevent that. An on screen indicator shows that they have the VIPs at the extraction - and you then have 30 seconds to go there and prevent it. If one teammate is left and doesn't make any attempt to go to either extraction point (or bomb plant site in demolition) that usually pisses off people in the room and they may vote them. If they KNOW he's a noob - then they may have mercy and try to explain the game type to them after that round.

But as Click and others have said - your best bet as a new player is playing unranked respawn rooms and learning the maps, modes and where all of the objectives are. It's a great community that communicates (90%+ use mics), calls out enemies and strategizes.

Teamkilling doesn't happen that often either - 95% of the time it's accidental and after the round ends whoever did it apologies the other person says 'no problem' and everyone carries on. The other 5% of TK's are retards who either take offense and feel that they were teamkilled intentionally and want revenge, got into a verbal spat with someone over nothing or go on a random teamkilling spree and are promptly booted from the room.

It's not as bad as it sounds - it's just not a good idea for first time players to hop right into ranked rooms if they aren't confident that they understand the maps, modes and how to play them.

smik

Beatbox said:
Click might have been one of those guys - but you don't see random booting too often from my experience. I play a lot of Elimination these days (deathmatch - no respawn) and the only people that get booted are people who go AFK without mentioning it beforehand or end up being away for more than a round or two. However, in objective modes - if the person clearly isn't making any attempt to achieve the objective, they may get voted. For instance - one team has to take the VIPs to an extraction point and your team has to prevent that. An on screen indicator shows that they have the VIPs at the extraction - and you then have 30 seconds to go there and prevent it. If one teammate is left and doesn't make any attempt to go to either extraction point (or bomb plant site in demolition) that usually pisses off people in the room and they may vote them. If they KNOW he's a noob - then they may have mercy and try to explain the game type to them after that round.

But as Click and others have said - your best bet as a new player is playing unranked respawn rooms and learning the maps, modes and where all of the objectives are. It's a great community that communicates (90%+ use mics), calls out enemies and strategizes.

Teamkilling doesn't happen that often either - 95% of the time it's accidental and after the round ends whoever did it apologies the other person says 'no problem' and everyone carries on. The other 5% of TK's are retards who either take offense and feel that they were teamkilled intentionally and want revenge, got into a verbal spat with someone over nothing or go on a random teamkilling spree and are promptly booted from the room.

It's not as bad as it sounds - it's just not a good idea for first time players to hop right into ranked rooms if they aren't confident that they understand the maps, modes and how to play them.

in that case it sounds just about right and reasonable, was looking for a game were i could just jump straight in or out without any of the child like acts of Team killing & booting but your comments seem more realistic.

i actually participated heavily in the SOCOM beta and i held out buying as i really wanted the important issues cleared out before so i could even enjoy the game. i ran into all sorts of problems (to many to name) with the beta and as their has been considerable amount of patches it sounded ideal, i presume all these things will be gone as the core gameplay is pretty solid.

definitely will give it another look next time when im in my local store (prefer Disc :lol)

Click

Banned
Greg said:
SOCOM? What is this game all about?

It's about you sucking eFart's dick. o_O

You should probably invite some new GAF'fers to the clan if they ask.
There's a thread in the Matchup section of the forums, where people wanted invites or something and since we're the only active GAF clan in Confrontation, it'd probably be a good idea to get a few more members.

I might be back sometime soon. Not sure yet if/when I'll quit KZ2.

Click

Banned
smik said:
i actually participated heavily in the SOCOM beta and i held out buying as i really wanted the important issues cleared out before so i could even enjoy the game. i ran into all sorts of problems (to many to name) with the beta and as their has been considerable amount of patches it sounded ideal, i presume all these things will be gone as the core gameplay is pretty solid.

I think developers need to be very, very careful in letting a massive amount of people participate in their betas. Most players these days treat betas like they're demos and some devs actually do treat their betas like demos / promotional material, which is a big mistake IMO.

Betas are named beta and not demo, for a reason. It's an unfinished game, not yet ready for play, where developers take feedback and try to fix as much shit as they can before launch date. However, players often treat it like it's the end product (sometimes, they're right unfortunately). Then word of mouth and heavy criticism during beta phase lasts months and months, ruining a game's reputation and launch success.

Confrontation did have tons of issues, not only in beta, but even a few months after release. However, it has become a high-quality game, with most glitches, bugs, lag, and missing features all patched in/out. Too bad most players still have a negative perception on the game just because the beta and first month or two after release was so terrible.

Greg

Yeah, this game is amazing - easily the best MP on PS3.

The lack of maps is the only thing holding it back from being better than S2, and I consider S2 my favorite MP game on consoles.

GodofWine

Well, I finally started to play SOCOM this generation, and after downloading the 45 gigbigabytes worth of fixes for this title, Im highly impressed with the game play and feel of this game.

I'm sticking to the basic TDM games with respawn until I have half a clue, but I have to give this good feedback based on how realistic the game feels.

Graphics are better than OK as well.

..and I haven't been kicked out of a game yet!

Cruzader

Banned
GodofWine said:
Well, I finally started to play SOCOM this generation, and after downloading the 45 gigbigabytes worth of fixes for this title, Im highly impressed with the game play and feel of this game.

I'm sticking to the basic TDM games with respawn until I have half a clue, but I have to give this good feedback based on how realistic the game feels.

Graphics are better than OK as well.

..and I haven't been kicked out of a game yet!
I would love to play again but Socom's community is full of dicks. If you dont live up to their standards you get kicked off. One time I joined a game and was doing fine then there was a round where I missed all my shots to a guy infront of me due to having to get a phone call at the same time. Just for that single death, I was mocked by an 'elitest' player(he was dead and watching me play, fukin hypocrite) and quickly told everyone to kick me off. I hate pussies like that. Our team had the lead too and like I said I was doing fine.

spwolf

Cruzader said:
I would love to play again but Socom's community is full of dicks. If you dont live up to their standards you get kicked off. One time I joined a game and was doing fine then there was a round where I missed all my shots to a guy infront of me due to having to get a phone call at the same time. Just for that single death, I was mocked by an 'elitest' player(he was dead and watching me play, fukin hypocrite) and quickly told everyone to kick me off. I hate pussies like that. Our team had the lead too and like I said I was doing fine.

i never got kicked out myself, depends what kind of games you play i guess.

GodofWine

spwolf said:
i never got kicked out myself, depends what kind of games you play i guess.

Yea, thats why Im sticking to the less serious games. The no respawn games are fun, but I hate when Im the last guy left and i know everyone is watching me play like the noob I am (I know what to do, just don't know the maps yet).

I fully expected to be kicked from time to time, but none yet. (actually once, but a clan made room for one of theirs to join, which is fine).

GQman2121

Banned
Thrakier said:
So, I'm trying to get into this game...but there is no tutorial, nothing. Any tips? Or is the harda way the only way?

Stay out of the ranked rooms and play strictly repawn in the user created rooms. Do this until you get an idea of the maps.

You'll learn the call out spots that people will use the more you play. The lingo is something that takes sometime to learn.

Try to make friends with someone who is willing to roll with you into the ranked rooms. Most of them are filled with people who play with each other all the time or are in clans with one another.

Thrakier

How do you know if a game is ranked? And I just had three bugs: Freeze after I brought up the in game XMB directly after the matc finished, then a direct boot to the XMB without any reason (never had something like this before) and one time I spawned and all my weapons where gone. Is that normal for this game!?

-x.Red.x-

Thrakier said:
How do you know if a game is ranked? And I just had three bugs: Freeze after I brought up the in game XMB directly after the matc finished, then a direct boot to the XMB without any reason (never had something like this before) and one time I spawned and all my weapons where gone. Is that normal for this game!?
Oh man :lol

Good thing you wasn't there at launch..

but the "remaining" bugs will be fixed at 1.50 patch and any bugs that come from 1.50 will be fixed via 1.60 which is being tested now(no joke post either)

Ranked are Offical rooms on top of server

Greg

Thrakier said:
So, I'm trying to get into this game...but there is no tutorial, nothing. Any tips? Or is the harda way the only way?
Yeah, it's not the friendliest game if you're just starting out, but definitely stick with it. Here's a few tips to start:

-Stick to respawn rooms so you can get a feel for the maps, spots, and controls
-8v8 rooms are a lot more accessible and are often the core of the 32-player versions, so start by learning those first
-Use some all-around guns to start like 552 for mercenaries and M4A1 for commandos
-Make sure you check out the armory because you can add 2 attachments to each gun (front grip / suppressor is about standard for the weapons mentioned above)
-Stay away from laser sights
-Play in classic view (change it in the options)
-Be patient and ask questions... there are a bunch of assholes, but it's a good community

Thrakier said:
Ranked games have the name of the channel in them (8v8 Elimination 1- US EAST -1) and are on the top of the list. The unranked rooms are any user-created room at the bottom of the list.

As for the problems you mentioned, I think you were just unlucky... I've had the boot to XMB happen once since the last major patch, and that's in 130 hours of playing.

GQman2121

Banned
Thrakier said:

You have to understand that the game is still a complete work in progress. In the few times that I've played since launch, my biggest problem has been keeping sound coming out of my surround sound system. For some reason--that they have yet to figure out--sound will just drop for no apparent reason. The only solution is to quit the game and restart.

In fact I think the catering budget for Killzone could have been more than twice the amount of money that Slant Six was given to try and produce this version of Socom.

Thrakier

I can't get into this game.

1. It feels very laggy.
2. It has serious framerate and tearing issues.
3. because of 1 and 2 I have a feeling that I can't get one frag (obviously there is missing skill too...but it just feels shitty).
4. The interface feels too complicated.
5. I never ended this game the normal way (shut of console, back to XMB, whatever). So far it crashed on me EVERY SINGLE TIME - sooner or later. Either crash to XMB or total crash. WTF!?

Greg

Posted this in the online forum, but it deserves posting here as well:
We know you guys have been anxiously awaiting further information on Patch 1.50 and today we’re happy to announce that the 1.50 Patch will be deployed on Tuesday morning.

Patch 1.50 includes many new and diverse features including but not limited to: Clan Ladders, Tournaments, Calendar, Follow-A-Friend, and Private Games. Along with these features there are many optimizations, enhancements and fixes. Included below are some of the highlights:

Crashes, Freezes and Hangs Fixed

* Players being booted out of the game to the XMB while loading into gameplay.
* Players freezing on the loading screen going into and returning from gameplay.
* Loss of input issues that occurred when using the pause menu or scoreboard.
* Low frequency freezes when creating a clan.
* Players occasionally getting stuck on the Quick Match screen after selecting an invitation.
* Rare cases where players would become stuck in Spectator mode.

General Gameplay Updates

* Numerous improvements to lag and latency, as well as bandwidth optimizations.
* To eliminate exploits where players were escaping to outside of the playable space, many of the previously found routes are now blocked off. As a further measure, the playable areas are now surrounded by trigger volumes that will kill players attempting to find new exploits.
* Players are no longer able to plant claymores through pillars, walls and other objects.
* Target spotting will now default to OFF in all ranked games.
* Fixed characters occasionally getting stuck when planting flares in Control mode.
* Made the range players could plant the satchel more consistent between levels, in both Breach and Demolition modes.
* Commando reticles now turn green when targeting a VIP in Escort mode.
* Increased the priority of picking up the satchel so it can be picked up more easily when weapons and other objects are piled around it.
* Louder and improved footstep audio for characters that are out of view.
* Limited the angle that climb prompts appear at, character will no longer turn 90 degrees before climbing.
* VIPs no longer appear on the HUD Radar after being killed.
* Added the ability to plant Control flares and Demolition/Breach satchels while prone.
* Improved grenade throws, they now more closely follow the throw arc, added better wall detection to keep players from throwing grenades through walls and other objects.
* Fixed issues where different weapons would appear in characters hands to different players.
* Players can no longer take control of VIPs/Hostages through walls or other objects.
* Improved performance for the late joiner, host and all other players when joining a match in progress.
* The satchel will no longer appear in the incorrect location for players that late join Demolition and Breach matches.
* Fixed cases where the number of rounds won by each team could become out of sync.
* The death camera will stop following the character that killed your player after 5 seconds.
* In spectator mode, the button commands will fade our after 5 seconds.
* When selecting a weapon in-game the player’s custom loadout will not be overwritten, that can only be done in the Front End Armoury.
* Fixed cases where Detonators for Key Moments could become desynced, allowing them to be used twice.
* Multiple fixes for situations where characters could become invisible.
* Drastically cut down the Fade-In time at the start of the round.
* Fixed the jittering reticle when planting C4 and Claymores.
* Improved ability to plant the C4 on Breach walls.
* Resolved issues across all maps where players could become stuck when crouching or going prone in tight spaces.
* Closed an exploit where players could shoot through walls close to windows when using a scope.

User Interface

* Improvements across multiple Front End screens to improve the look and feel for Standard Definition users.
* Fixed cases where scrolling rapidly or backing out quickly from Front End screens could lead to multiple items overlapping.
* Sort the Channels list in a more user friendly way.
* Updated several places in the Records and Statistics where the same gun would appear more than once.
* Increased functionality for customizing controls including adding Hold functions to the Analog sticks.
* Added an option to disable D-pad Lean.
* Created a new Nordisk channel.
* Fixed an issue where the Clan Mottos would sometimes be cut off.
* Added more information to the Game Details screen in the briefing room.

Weapons

* Reduced the accuracy of the FAMAS.
* Improved damage of the Desert Eagle.
* Improved damage done by all Sniper Rifles.

Crossroads

* Improved collision on railings to allow bullets to pass through them easier.
* Removed a dynamic spawn from several modes that had a player respawn in a locked room in several modes.
* Several fixes to curbs around the level so the player can traverse smoothly over them without reload interruptions.
* Updated one of the breach walls on the Overlook so player cannot get past without destroying it.
* Closed several exploit holes that allowed players to gain access to out of bounds areas including: numerous rooftops around the level and the area above the warehouse.

Quarantine

* Players can no longer swim under the platform of the main floor of the dome.
* Players no longer get stuck in the water of the main floor of the dome.
* Improved AI pathfinding with extra focus on the transitions in and out of water, including lowering the water in the dome at the start of the round in Escort and Extraction modes.
* Updated several locations inside the dome where the camera could pass through the ceiling and walls.
* Tweaked the collision on several pipes and beams so players cannot pass through or get trapped.
* Closed several exploit holes that allowed players to gain access to out of bounds areas including: the dome roof, areas past the outer fences and the submarine.

Fallen

* Improved AI pathfinding with special attention given to transitions in and out of the water.
* Aligned a dynamic spawn point with the world to prevent players from spawning halfway into the ground in Escort mode.
* Added more detailed collision to several cliffs to prevent players from clipping through the terrain.
* Closed several exploit holes that allowed players to gain access to out of bounds areas including: the cliffs above each spawn, the roof of the temple and behind fences.

Kasbah

* Aligned Demolition markers to be more visible.
* Resized one case where a Control flare could be thrown over the edge of a balcony.
* Added collision to a fence above Commando spawn that would allow players access to the 32 player area in the 16 player map.
* Closed several exploit holes that allowed players to gain access to out of bounds areas including: across destroyed bridges, outside the walls and on rooftops.

Urban Wasteland

* Aligned markers in Demolition and Breach mode to be exactly at the centre of the target zones.
* Resized two cases where Control flares could be planted behind walls.
* Several fixes to curbs around the level so the player can traverse smoothly over them without reload interruptions.
* Closed several exploits that would allow the player access to out of bounds areas including: hotel rooftops, the sky bridge roof and several buildings around the level.

FrostFire

* Fixed camera issue where players below the Watch Deck could see enemies above when standing on the pipe.
* Closed several exploits that would allow the player access to out of bounds areas including: rooftops, the helicopter and the water.

Desert Glory

* Smoothed the collision on several pieces of rubble on the ground to allow easier traversal of the level.
* Closed several exploits that would allow the player access to out of bounds areas including: the cliffs above and the winding road below.

We have a lot more coming for you all in the weeks ahead. So please stay tuned!

Billen

Banned
I wopuld play Socom a lot more if they had a less worthless browsing/lobby system. As it is now it's just crap. Sure, it gets the job done but it's frustrating as hell.

Greg

gibration said:
That's great news. Now all I want is my DLC.
Yeah, they said the paid DLC is still coming this summer after 1.6 patch is released, and they've been working on the 1.6 patch alongside 1.5 this whole time - shouldn't be too much longer after 1.5 that we get a date on 1.6.

This is what they said about the 1.6, the patch before the major DLC comes (if you haven't been paying attention to the blog):
FREE Downloadable Content:

We are happy to announce that the 1.60 Update will also contain additional features and content. We’ve heard your requests for new content and we are happy to provide free downloadable content with the 1.60 update. The following free Downloadable Content will be available to all players:

New Special Forces: The Dutch KCT and the Italian COMSUBIN Special Forces. Each Force includes new heads and voice + a light, medium and heavy variant of their own torso and legs (each with a unique camouflage pattern).

And this is what they had to say about the paid DLC:

Two new primary weapons will be immediately accessible to players who select to play as the new Special Forces; the 417 assault rifle for the Dutch KCT and the SPAS 15 shotgun for the Italian COMSUBIN Special Forces.

Four new weapons will be available to all players regardless of assigned Special Force. These are the 9mm Sub Machine Gun, M82A1A, Ak-74 and SR-25. The 1.60 will also include a number of weapon updates and adjustments to existing weapons.

In addition to the free DLC included with the 1.60 update we are also working to add 100% Random Medleys in the 1.60 update. We know this is a highly requested feature and we really want to get it out to you.

And this is what they had to say about the paid DLC:
Many of you have been eagerly awaiting information on the SOCOM: Confrontation DLC pack and today we’re happy to announce that DLC will be available to the community later this summer.

We'll be unveiling a lot more information on the contents of the pack in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, here are the basic things you can expect to see in this huge update to SOCOM: Confrontation…

* All new Area of Operation
* New Features
* New Game Mode
* New Maps
* New Characters
* New Weapons & Attachments
* New Music
* New Voice-Over

We’ve got a lot in the pipeline for this so please stay tuned!

panda21

its ridiculous how long that list of fixes is. i mean its nice they fixed it and all but it should of worked in the first place :lol

Ok. SOCOM is about the only game I will never get tired off on my PS3. But looking at that list just amazes me... What took 'em so damn long to fix these kind of GIANT bugs and glitches? A game thats been around for 10 months...

On the others hand, I'm still playing it, and supossedly its the most played game on PSN. That all just confirms that SOCOM at it's core is just one of the greatest games ever :D.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
FoxhoundNL said:
Ok. SOCOM is about the only game I will never get tired off on my PS3. But looking at that list just amazes me... What took 'em so damn long to fix these kind of GIANT bugs and glitches? A game thats been around for 10 months...

On the others hand, I'm still playing it, and supossedly its the most played game on PSN. That all just confirms that SOCOM at it's core is just one of the greatest games ever :D.
most played sony exclusive? no way its beating cod right?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
mr stroke said:
Good to see a new patch :)

I haven't played this in months. Still a good amount of people playing?

Most likely. Any of them actually worthwhile players? *sucks in breath*

I doubt the 1.5 (or 1.6) patch will turn me onto Confrontation. I tried the beta. Laggy/buggy crap, with a community that wasn't that bad. Final game, March 09 get it for free from PS Home. Patch to 1.3/1.4, get kicked constantly for not being a part of some stupid persons clan/trying to learn maps. Game's still kinda buggy/broken but at least semi-fixed/playable.

Honestly, the main thing is the terrible community that turns me off this. 1.5 can't fix that, sadly and there is no one I know (for obvious reasons) that plays this.

I kinda wish I got $60 like Strider did from their code for Confrontation expiring from the PS Home team. :lol

Greg

panda21 said:
its ridiculous how long that list of fixes is. i mean its nice they fixed it and all but it should of worked in the first place :lol
That's not even all of it - that's list is just some of the newer stuff. There was a list of other fixes a long time ago when they first announced the patch like changing the weapon wheel and removing the darkness almost completely at the beginning of the game.

Honestly though, the game has been more than solid for the past few months. I was playing a few hours a night for a while until my schedule picked up a bit.

mr stroke said:
Good to see a new patch :)

I haven't played this in months. Still a good amount of people playing?
Always 5k+ on the weird hours of the day, and easily 10k+ on later nights and especially weekends.

10174 playing right now.

DoomGyver

Fuck this community. I bought the game a day ago and I've been kicked from servers 7 or 8 times now already with 2 hours of playtime in. I did nothing wrong. They just see that i'm new so someone decides to kick and then everyone follows suit.

Fucking assholes. It takes time to pick a server, then find a match that isn't full. Then join. Then you have to wait for the longest load times of this generation. All to be kicked within minutes.

/rant

Full Recovery said:
Fuck this community. I bought the game a day ago and I've been kicked from servers 7 or 8 times now already with 2 hours of playtime in. I did nothing wrong. They just see that i'm new so someone decides to kick and then everyone follows suit.

Fucking assholes. It takes time to pick a server, then find a match that isn't full. Then join. Then you have to wait for the longest load times of this generation. All to be kicked within minutes.

/rant

Use quick match for awhile.

Shurs

Full Recovery said:

/rant

Sounds like we need to get the band back together.

NeoGAF clan unite!

Top Bottom