• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Marvel Studios SDCC Panel - No Stakes, Plenty of Shawarma

The fuck is this

latest

Skrulls are versatile.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Doubtful, the MCU has treated Iron Man as the first public knowledge superhero. Yes, there were Cap trading cards, but I suspect he was treated as fiction by the people at large and only Howard, Peggy, the Howling Commandos, etc, knew about him really existing.

Cap and the bunch have an official museum built just for them. It was in Winter Soldier.

Sonny will likely have Cross Technological create a growth formula for Goliath. Big Guy vs Big Guy since Ant Man was Small vs Small

Gartooth

Since Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s, I'm guessing Ant-Man & the Wasp takes place after Civil War but before Infinity War.

Is it confirmed that is Super Skrull or is it just a generic Skrull?

mjc

Since Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s, I'm guessing Ant-Man & the Wasp takes place after Civil War but before Infinity War.

Is it confirmed that is Super Skrull or is it just a generic Skrull?

Not sure yet, he just has the face of a Super Skrull.

The live blog makes it seem as if Waititi stated that it's Korg specifically.

That could be a new thing given Caps re-emergence in modern day. Nothing suggest that museum section existed before that.

Doesn't he actually go visit it shortly after thawing?

Top Bottom