• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

Fifty

I think there's some serious problems going on with the madden servers as of late. I've had two disconnects in the past week (I had had maybe 5 in the past two years prior to that) and I've heard plenty of other people telling me they've been disconnected or they couldn't connect.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yup, even though Ice tried to blame it on me, Ea servers have been garbage as of late. Why does EA Blow at everything having to do with online play?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
LOLL.. yea and your KR tore my Special teams a new one.....

I went in trying to not let LT go crazy , but u helped me keep him in Check

Let me know if u want a game if u are on my list!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

hgplayer1
CP
Fifty
iceDragon7
AZYUMA86
Ramirez twice
BigZep
frenchmovietheme
LonestarGA
Fifty
Drey1082
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rorschach

iceDragon7
Truelize
DCX
hgplayer1
Fifty
Drey1082
Wellington
DJ Demon J

Wanna play? :p

[edit] Looks like DM's the first victim!

DCX

DCX
- AZYUMA86
- BigZep
- Drey1082
- Truelize
- DJ Demon J
- KingVitaman
- Mrbob2k6
- frenchmovietheme
- Truelize
- hgplayer1
- iceDragon7

Let me know if any of you want to get in a game tonight.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
- AZYUMA86
- BigZep
- Drey1082
- Rorschach
- Truelize
- DJ Demon J
- KingVitaman
- Mrbob2k6
- Rorschach
- frenchmovietheme
- Truelize
- hgplayer1
- iceDragon7

Let me know if any of you want to get in a game tonight.

DCX
I'll play you after DM? You game? :p

Zep

Banned
Well guys, me playing games during the week seems impossible at the moment.. The server here at school is beyond shitty and i cant play any games.

I'm gonna have to play all my games during the weekend...so I hope a lot of you guys are around.

CB3

Dmczaf
Bob
Drey
Cp
KingV
Zep
Fifty
FMT
DJ Demon

Can play any of you right now, Dm got scared and went to play Roar so im open

Rorschach

DCX said:
Yeah...post here or hit me up on AIm.

DCX
I'm game right now if you are. You should take me up on it. My offense is getting worse and worse per game.

PS: if you do, you're home. Just noticed most of my games are away o_O

hgplayer1

ok guys Ive been pretty scarce lately but now that I have my new TV, have finally watched Episode III for the first time and have things set up pretty much the way I want them, Ill be free most of the rest of the week in the evenings.

I can play tomorrow night for sure. maybe two games at the most. It will probably be 9pm EST before I can get started. Ill post if I can make it earlier. look for me on AIM. bcsplayer1

DCX

DCX
:lol :lol man what a crazy fucking game!!! We really light it up when we played, defense goes out the window, congrats.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
:lol :lol man what a crazy fucking game!!! We really light it up when we played, defense goes out the window, congrats.

DCX
Another high flying game. I was on my toes the whole game. :lol

GG.

If anyone is up tommorow (wednesday) early anywhere from 9am - 11:30 am pacific on my schedule let me know. I have to go in for a job training the rest of the day so I won't be on during the day tommorow.

Mrbob

Damn it. My cable was acting all wonky at home this morning. Don't know what is going on as I'm getting a signal but nothing is connecting. I've had this problem in the past where my signal strength has weakened to the point my cable doesn't work properly. Hopefully it was a morning outage or this could take a couple days to get someone out to check it out. Since it is Wednesday already I can already Charter telling me I can't have someone out till early next week due to business days. Ugh. I'll try to get this fixed this afternoon when I get home but I may not be able to play until I get the cable company out to my place to fix my connection.

Drey1082

hgplayer1 said:
ok guys Ive been pretty scarce lately but now that I have my new TV, have finally watched Episode III for the first time and have things set up pretty much the way I want them, Ill be free most of the rest of the week in the evenings.

I can play tomorrow night for sure. maybe two games at the most. It will probably be 9pm EST before I can get started. Ill post if I can make it earlier. look for me on AIM. bcsplayer1

Hey.... I'll be on IM. Let's get our week 2 game done tonight if possible. Keep a look out for me. drey1082

DCX

DCX
I'm be up for a few games tonight, anyone on my sched, hit me up after 11:20pm EST. Peace.

DCX

AZ Greg

Mrbob2k6
DCX
hgplayer1
Ramirez
Fifty
malleymal
dmczaf
CP
iceDragon7
KingVitaman
matrixadw
CP
Wellington

If anyone wants to play I'm free all day and available to play anytime.

Leave a message here or hit me up on aim.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ColdBlooded33 said:
Dmczaf
Bob
Drey
Cp
KingV
Zep
Fifty
FMT
DJ Demon

Can play any of you right now, Dm got scared and went to play Roar so im open

Scared much?

I'm not all that interested anymore, but i do want to finish this sucker out win or lose. Looks like I iwll have to go get a 360 just to even play Madden with you guys (Madden that looks crappy).

Other than Joey, I love the Lions. I got an upgrade at ONE linebacker position, and that's made my D so fuckin' awesome. They don't even bend let alone break. Played AZ last night, and even though I had a couple of turnovers in FG range for him, only scoring he got was the four FGs. :lol

Madden 07 will rock for me and the Giants assuming EA doesn't teabag them like they always do. How the fuck were they rated 82 the year after they went to the superbowl. :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Lonestar said:
MALLEY PASSES TOO MUCH. AND RUNS TOO MUCH. SCORES TOO MUCH AS WELL. CRABBATTLE

:lol :lol
JESUS !!!! I PUT LT in a stray jacket so he wont run for alot, then i hear complaints about the dominating passing game..!!!!! thats IT!! ROOOARR!!!

I am only going to be using special teams from now on to score.... thats IT!!!! get your complaints ready for Keading and his ridiculously overpowering foot!!

ARRRGH!!! :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Game is still going on with Lone, but I don't even think I deserve the L. I did alright, made correct reads, the team was just terrible. I don't know if he will agree to this or not, but this offense is beyond repair.

AZ Greg

AZYUMA86 said:
Mrbob2k6
DCX
hgplayer1
Ramirez
Fifty
malleymal
dmczaf
CP
iceDragon7
KingVitaman
matrixadw
CP
Wellington

Anybody else wanna play since Ramirez and I's ISPs hate eachother?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I did just enough offensively to win. The Raven's D is nothing but cheaters I tell ye! On Pass Defense, they are too fast.

BTW, CK, just for you, I tried out the 46 defense instead of my regular defense. You passed all over it, just not enough in the red zone.

Lonestar

going ahead and playing Ramirez, but I'm letting it be known, I'm cranky, hungry and want a nap!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm not using the Lions anymore. I would rather use the Niners for the rest of the season than play with that offense anymore. I'll translate all the stats to the lions players.

CB3

Wellington said:
I'm not using the Lions anymore. I would rather use the Niners for the rest of the season than play with that offense anymore. I'll translate all the stats to the lions players.

:lol :lol :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dramaqueen.jpg

hgplayer1

ok my internet has been out all evening but it seems to be working now. jumping on AIM if anyone wants to play. bcsplayer1

DCX

DCX
AZYUMA86 said:
Mrbob2k6
DCX
hgplayer1
Ramirez
Fifty
malleymal
dmczaf
CP
iceDragon7
KingVitaman
matrixadw
CP
Wellington

I'm down for our game.

- AZYUMA86
- BigZep
- Drey1082
- Truelize
- DJ Demon J
- KingVitaman
- Mrbob2k6
- frenchmovietheme
- Truelize
- hgplayer1
- iceDragon7

And anyone else who is available right now.

DreamcastKC=AIM

DCX

Lonestar

Players I still need to face:
BigZep
Rameriz (grrr, up 7-0 with no stats!)
IceDragon twice
ColdBlooded
CP
Rorschalackalack
True (THE BATTLE CONTINUES)
KingVitaman
MrBob

I think I know most of your IM's, and your gamertags.

There is no way I can cram all of my games in before the X360 comes out. I wouldn't have played season 2 if I knew we were going to do this.

Top Bottom