• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season II: Who's your (league) Daddy?

Ramirez

I dunno what to do guys...I haven't been able to connect to Az,and my games with Lone and Malley got d/c,and I had trouble connecting with Malley at first,so yea...I assure you Im not quitting,my connection just sucks for some reason =\

There is no way I can cram all of my games in before the X360 comes out. I wouldn't have played season 2 if I knew we were going to do this.

it isn't 100% necessary to be done on november 22. but if we kept the 3 day schedule the season could have feasibly stretched into january. that is too long considering a lot of people told me they didn't mind waiting off a bit on selling their xbox/madden, but to expect them to wait a couple extra months is kind of hard to do.

DCX

DCX
- AZYUMA86
- BigZep
- Drey1082
- Truelize
- DJ Demon J
- KingVitaman
- Mrbob2k6
- Truelize
- hgplayer1

Guys let me know if you wanna get a game in, i should be here just about all day and night.
DreamcastKC=AIM

DCX

Zep

Banned
Ramirez said:
I dunno what to do guys...I haven't been able to connect to Az,and my games with Lone and Malley got d/c,and I had trouble connecting with Malley at first,so yea...I assure you Im not quitting,my connection just sucks for some reason =\

same thing with me...but i think its my schools fault...

almost suffered the worst loss of my madden career. im up by 7 with 2 seconds left, fifty has the ball around midfield. so i go to prevent, and he just chucks it up to someone, and with 7 FUCKING GUYS AROUND his guy, my guy decides to prevent his route, and the pass falls incomplete but the ref throws the flag... in the endzone.

so, 1 play to either win the game or go to overtime and thankfully (for some reason) alexander wasn't running the ball cause he raped me all game. anyways, whoever the seachickens fullback is tries to go up the middle but gets stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey. vikings win! i'm finally getting used to brad johnson. sadly, for malley and bob, they are going to get dante (they requested it!)

Fifty

Actually SA was running the ball.....It was just the biggest pile of bullshit ever. He got stuck in the typical mario running and I had no choice but to get tackled because there's no diving animation. I'm sick of this dated game

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Actually SA was running the ball.....It was just the biggest pile of bullshit ever. He got stuck in the typical mario running and I had no choice but to get tackled because there's no diving animation. I'm sick of this dated game
That happened alot to me lately, getting fucking stuck in mario running i hate it :(

DCX

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Want to make it up with a blowout win right now? I'm available to play. :D

Rorschach

GG HG

Oh man, the fumble streak continues...and I still suck at QB. What a shitty game for me...

I want to play as RB only!

DCX if I win

274841082l6tg.jpg

Do I get to be between that?

yeah that was a great game ram, i just fell short. seemed like my guys were always CLOSE to knocking the ball down, but they just couldn't :(

p.s. what the fuck was i thinking passing 3 straight times from 1st and goal at the 2? mooch would be turning in his grave if he saw that!

Zep

Banned
yo guys...im going home to play my games...i cant stand this bullshit rowan is pulling.

I'll be on AIM in about an hour...somebody be ready to play :)

DMczaf

Everytime I dont blitz, people easily pass and run against me. I'm sick of it. I'm just blitzing forever now!!!

DCX

DCX
DaddyZ said:
yo guys...im going home to play my games...i cant stand this bullshit rowan is pulling.

I'll be on AIM in about an hour...somebody be ready to play :)
I'm down.

DCX

DCX

DCX
- AZYUMA86
- Drey1082
- Truelize
- DJ Demon J
- KingVitaman
- Mrbob2k6
- Truelize

Updated list.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bob
Drey
LoneStar
Cp
KingV
Zep
Welle
FMT

If any of you are up to play right now hit me up
AIM: TheColdOne33

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Everytime I dont blitz, people easily pass and run against me. I'm sick of it. I'm just blitzing forever now!!!

You blitzed on me a lot before this rant post of yours :( Thats why you beat me,I had pressure on me all day,Leftwich had his head up his ass cause he couldnt handle it.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
You blitzed on me a lot before this rant post of yours :( Thats why you beat me,I had pressure on me all day,Leftwich had his head up his ass cause he couldnt handle it.

I really started it after my loss to FMT. I've just been blitzing like crazy!!1111

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who on my schedule can play now? This is absurd,I need to get these games done and no one will play me :(

FMT I want my week 9 game to be at MY HOME please.
I already beat coldblooded at his home in week 1.
I have 12 road games. I want that one at least to be at home.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
iceDragon7 said:
Anyone who isnt scared to play at my home wanna play? List above.

:lol :lol :lol not a very long list you have there for home games

Rorschach

iceDragon7
Truelize
hgplayer1
Fifty
Drey1082
Wellington

Updated list! Play me!

I also don't have many home games.

I have you beat...I only have 4 home games :lol

Zep

Banned
damn, sorry DM my fuckin internet went out again..i hate hate XBL!!!

By the time i finally got on you logged off...

Anyone up right now to play against me (rams)

DCX

DCX
- AZYUMA86
- Drey1082
- Truelize
- DJ Demon J
- KingVitaman
- Mrbob2k6
- Truelize

Updated list.

I can play this morning/afternoon to about 1:20PM and later tonight around 11:20pm.

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I will finish this season out. Even though I do not enjoy playing this game without my team. :( I know so sad. Whatever.

I'm gone for the weekend again. I will be back Sunday night and might be able to fit a game in then. But I will do my best to get a bunch of games done next week before I need to take off again.

Rorschach

Truelize said:
I will finish this season out. Even though I do not enjoy playing this game without my team. :( I know so sad. Whatever.

I'm gone for the weekend again. I will be back Sunday night and might be able to fit a game in then. But I will do my best to get a bunch of games done next week before I need to take off again.
Boooh! Come get your spanking!

AZ Greg

DCX
hgplayer1
Ramirez
Fifty
malleymal
dmczaf
CP
iceDragon7
KingVitaman
matrixadw