• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Reveals: 11/13 Teased, 4 Known For Pre-Show/Commercials

Billen

Banned
So, where did the "PS3 exclusive you won't believe" come from other than the GAF Hype Train Station 3000k Deluxe Mega Marbles Ultra?

DangerStepp

I don't understand what I'm looking for.

Also, it's either L.A. Noire 2 or some forgotten 32bit era franchise a la P.O.'ed or Bug. /weak guess

Derrick01

Banned
I highly doubt it will actually be worth watching.

They probably just carted in some musicians to play a piece from the Zelda orchestra or something.

Well I meant I don't want to watch it, but yeah you're probably right. I just want to see what wins goty really. I expect more tears if it's Skyrim, or just immediately passing the show off because Zelda didn't win.

Spiegel

The only reason why this might not be Sony Smash Bros is because it says PS3 exclusive and that game should be released as a PS3/Vita game.

But even though it makes sense for a fighting game to be multiplatform and Sony is pushing for dual releases, the rumors point to a PS3 sku only, so, Sony Smash Bros it is.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Did someone use a Nokia from 2001 to take that photo?

This is original pic
LdI2x.jpg

TGMIII

The only reason why this might not be Sony Smash Bros is because it says PS3 exclusive and that game should be released as a PS3/Vita game.

But even though it makes sense for a fighting game to be multiplatform and Sony is pushing for dual releases, the rumors point to a PS3 sku only, so, Sony Smash Bros it is.

I'd say it's a safe bet that PS3 means "playstation brand"

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GAROU 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The best exclusive Sony thing we could get is GOW IV; the Smash Bros clone has no appeal to me.

I'll gladly take a new Syphon Filter. And I know it won't happen. But with the fall of Splinter Cell and the absence of a true MGS, it would be the greatest announcement for all ps3-owners.

Half Life 3 and Shenmue 3 aside, that is. xD

And no: you won't see a third-party exclusive. Those are dead and buried at this point. The most a moneyhat can give you is a couple of months exclusive deal to some DLC.

Top Bottom