• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Reveals: 11/13 Teased, 4 Known For Pre-Show/Commercials

DangerStepp

This is original pic
LdI2x.jpg
Well, now I want to go deeper again.

ENHANCE!

iceatcs

GTAV is high enough for me that I won't believe it will be exclusive for PS3.
Maybe any high rated 3rd party exclusive.

1st party title is not really big deal but welcome.

What about
LU0qg.jpg

If they ever want to release it in PS3's lifecyle and with Max Payne (and possibly GTA ) right around the corner, a 2012 christmas release could be possible.

GodofWine

Is that Dust / Eve game PS3 exclusive?? that looked badass if they could pull it off (probably be better off as a ps4 game, since it is sort of like Starhawk in a way, just let Starhawk get some marketing)

If Sony Smash Bros (which I will not buy) would be on the Soul Calibur Engine with Mortal Kombat gore and grit, then it would be epic.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
DerZuhälter;33046950 said:
What about
LU0qg.jpg

If they ever want to release it in PS3's lifecyle and with Max Payne (and possibly GTA ) right around the corner, a 2012 christmas release could be possible.

lol

BY2K

Membero Americo
Did somebody say Zelda tribute?

If it was G4, they would continuously fake yawn for 5 straight minutes.

KAL2006

Banned
These are the games that are rumored to be in developnment for PS3

Guerilla Games action RPG game
Quantic Dreams next game, that is similar to Heavy Rain
Santa Monica's next game (GOW4?)
Sony Smash Bros

I think Naught Dogg, Polyphony, Evolution and Sucker punch probably have moved on to PS4 developments, while MediaMolecule are making a Vita game.

Mully

I'm calling that it's Zampella's studio Respawn's game. I really can't see another HUGE exclusive especially so close to the end of the generation.

Dabanton

DerZuhälter;33046950 said:
What about Agent

I swear this is no longer 'exclusive'

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
It's most likely Sony Smash Bros. but I'll deviate and say it's a 3rd party exclusive.

KingDizzi

Banned
This ain't gonna be a third party exclusive, not a problem though seeing as though Sony first party is mint. It's probably that fighter the awesome employee dressed like a black belt leaked, not got my hopes too high seeing as they are unproven.

I'm thinking this has to be a prior Xbox/Nintendo exclusive jumping ship...

And what's left?

I mean, every day we hear "360 haz no exluzive gamez", what else could they get?

Gears maybe? Now, that I wouldn't believe.

And Nintendo has no third party exclusive worth stealing for Sony.

EDIT: Bungie's new game some of you say? And that would be a selling point? It's not Halo. It's a completely new game which by the way is published by Activision. No way in hell that could be exclusive to ps3.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Can someone put what it says in text. I'm surprised it's not in the OP cause I can't read all of that ><

Ok I see the PS3 part now. Interesting but probably the Sony fighting game. It may actually be good too. I want it to be at least.

I really can't believe that Sony might score a third party exclusive deal (except DLC shannigans), that late in the console cycle.
So my chips is on Sony Smash Brothers, as mentioned before Agent (it's either now, or it's dead), Sony Santa Monica/Guerrilla or a reappearance of The Last Guardian (seriously doubt that).

I hope its an old PS license! Or the Smash Title
If no one gets a better pic of this by 5-6 ish I might try to get a better look. I'm in class :(

Top Bottom