• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Kawl_USC

Vote: SalvaPot

Stand in vote before I go to sleep, trying to coalesce this into a two person race, although having more people near the fire isn't the worse thing, if one of them are scum seeing how people break in their votes can be informative down the line.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

MagnumBoy20xx (4)
nukedeggs .405
cabot .630
ScraftyDevil .633
Seath .1044

RetroMG (4)
Burbeting .449 .635
Kalor .717
Palmer_v1 .718 .963
Burbeting .722 .911
ultron87 .731
Kawl_USC .806 .922
MagnumBoy20xx .839
*Splinter .1050

SalvaPot (4)
CornBurrito .1003
squidyj .1005
Blargonaut .1007
Kawl_USC .1051

Seath (3)
RobotNinjaHornets .226
Matt Attack .365
Palmer_v1 .666 .718
Palmer_v1 .1035

ScraftyDevil (1)
squidyj .202 .262
Burbeting .635 .722
Kawl_USC .719 .806
Burbeting .959

Kawl_USC (1)
squidyj .262 .912
Blargonaut .435 .509
squidyj .932 .1005
Burbeting .944 .959
Kawl_USC .945 .1051
CornBurrito .948 .954
RetroMG .949 .1045
SalvaPot .951
Palmer_v1 .963 .1035

RobotNinjaHornets (0)
cabot .217 .234
Kawl_USC .598 .719

squidyj (0)
CornBurrito .333 .450
Seath .340 .538
MagnumBoy20xx .634 .839
SalvaPot .780 .914
*Splinter .823 .1050

Bowlie (0)
cabot .165 .167

Burbeting (0)
Palmer_v1 .118 .666
Seath .176 .340
cabot .370 .445
Blargonaut .515 .916

cabot (0)
Kawl_USC .92 .433
*Splinter .152 .192
batsnacks .381 .382
batsnacks .382 .919
Blargonaut .509 .515

Terrabyte20xx (0)
ScraftyDevil .423 .633

batsnacks (0)
cabot .167 .217
RetroMG .212 .294
batsnacks .235 .257

Kalor (0)
RetroMG .210 .212

nukedeggs (0)
cabot .94 .165
SalvaPot .358 .539

Blargonaut (0)
SalvaPot .218 .221
Kawl_USC .433 .598
Bowlie .470 .836
Seath .538 .1044
SalvaPot .580 .780
Burbeting .911 .944
squidyj .912 .932
SalvaPot .914 .951
Blargonaut .916 .956
CornBurrito .917 .948
batsnacks .919 .942
Kawl_USC .922 .945

StanleyPalmtree (0)
cabot .234 .370
cabot .577 .630

No Lynch (0)
SalvaPot .221 .358
SalvaPot .539 .580

Matt Attack (0)
cabot .445 .577

CornBurrito (0)
RetroMG .601 .949

No active vote for Day 1:
batsnacks (has previously voted)
Bronx-Man
RetroMG (has previously voted)
StanleyPalmtree
Terrabyte20xx

Day 1 ends:
pin_1458928800.png

12 votes for majority

Kawl_USC

Seeing as YN was kind enough to show how massively I botched that attempt at untying...

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Will return to probably change this vote tomorrow, barring oversleeping.

SalvaPot

I always miss this votes early on the morning, so I'll set my vote in a place where I run the least risk of getting lynched (because duh)

Vote: RetroMG

My reasons are that I am still curious as of why squid refused to clear him, and kawl showed goodwill by voting for himself and not doing theatrics about it. But really is because I don't want to be lynched myself.

I'll be around for a couple more hours, but chances are I'll miss Day end.

batsnacks

It's a shame Bowlie left because his read progression on blarg would have been useful to see. Bronx-man didn't make any of those reads though and it's his first game so I don't think it would be good to hold him accountable for any of that.

I'm looking at Retro for a vote right now. The series of: being accused of feigning contributions, posting a reads post, and the sudden and unnecessary "the rock" claim when pressured is suspicious. Usually town power roles want to hold out as long as possible on claiming, which retro points out here:
Just want to drop a quick reminder here, forgive the interruption. Anytime accusations start flying, it's tempting to drop your role claim like it's some kind of force field. Beware! Roleclaiming too early can be just as harmful as not role claiming at all. Offering up who you are too early can paint a huge bullseye on your back. Now, I'm not saying don't do it as a last resort. I just don't want our power roles to get picked off too early.

Bah, sorry. I didn't mean to go all Sorian. The fact is, though, that someone has to say it. Can't be too careful, right? Heck, we can't all be Xam and survive after a day 2 roleclaim.

Enough of that, though.

Someone has to die today, who is it gonna be?
Yeah he didn't really heed his own advice.

batsnacks

Yeah well I don't really accept your weird resignation to being voted after you've claimed Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, town power role.

RetroMG

Yeah well I don't really accept your weird resignation to being voted after you've claimed Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, town power role.

Bats, you haven't accepted anything. Your opinion of me is so negative that it's blinded you. Any suggestion that I might be exactly who I say I am has been batted away with no consideration, I think because consideration is beneath you, somehow.

I get accused of being to fluffy, so I post a detailed read list. Oh, but you don't like reads lists.

I claim my name, (because in case you missed it, the entire point of the "don't roleclaim" speech was to breadcrumb. And to make fun of Sorian's pregame speech.) which is rejected because "everybody has a name."

(By the way, the idea that The Rock is a fake claim in a WWE game is ludicrous. He's their biggest star. But surely someone else was assigned that role. Oh, what's this? No one else has counter-claimed. But as Palmer said, Logic has no place in this game, and Batsy, you're the brightest, shiniest example.)

So that's cool. I've got stuff to be doing anyway. You want blood? You've got a hard-on for lynching a townie? I'm right here. But when I flip town, I'd like everyone to look at who was eager to lynch a claimed town power role.

Have fun, Batsy. The hounds will be coming for you, next.

squidyj

I always miss this votes early on the morning, so I'll set my vote in a place where I run the least risk of getting lynched (because duh)

My reasons are that I am still curious as of why squid refused to clear him, and kawl showed goodwill by voting for himself and not doing theatrics about it. But really is because I don't want to be lynched myself.

I'll be around for a couple more hours, but chances are I'll miss Day end.

kawl showed good will?

Burbeting

Banned
Her last post was on page 16, before the squidyj-sheaningans. I think that she has been getting a free pass, after the heat on her concentrated on the breadcrubing, which I think was never the main point in the suspicion against her. After that breadcrumbing part passed, it's almost like everyone forgot about her, and has allowed her to just be Coasty ms Coasterson once again.

cabot

1) I don't think squidyj is telling the truth. I think he's lying about his claim. That or he just made his role useless, helped scum in the process. I thought of the possibiloity of squidyj being scum but I don't think scum would make a play like this especially this early in day 1. I think he should have saved it if he's telling the truth but I doubt it.

So nin has interacted with him, proving at least it's a day ability. What exactly do you think the claim is if it isnt what squidy says?

Bats, you haven't accepted anything. Your opinion of me is so negative that it's blinded you. Any suggestion that I might be exactly who I say I am has been batted away with no consideration, I think because consideration is beneath you, somehow.

I get accused of being to fluffy, so I post a detailed read list. Oh, but you don't like reads lists.

I claim my name, (because in case you missed it, the entire point of the "don't roleclaim" speech was to breadcrumb. And to make fun of Sorian's pregame speech.) which is rejected because "everybody has a name."

(By the way, the idea that The Rock is a fake claim in a WWE game is ludicrous. He's their biggest star. But surely someone else was assigned that role. Oh, what's this? No one else has counter-claimed. But as Palmer said, Logic has no place in this game, and Batsy, you're the brightest, shiniest example.)

So that's cool. I've got stuff to be doing anyway. You want blood? You've got a hard-on for lynching a townie? I'm right here. But when I flip town, I'd like everyone to look at who was eager to lynch a claimed town power role.

Have fun, Batsy. The hounds will be coming for you, next.

hmmmmm

VOTE: ScraftyDevil

I am completely fine with voting for Scrafty, Retro, Salva or Seath today. I think all four have a better chance of being more fruitful than a lynch on Magnum right now.

This argument is meaningless. I would be very surprised if there were not some fake claims provided for some really popular superstars, and even if they were simply given a list of jobbers, that's not something town can simply take on blind faith. We have no clue what Nin did with the flavor.

The circumstances surrounding your claim are suspicious enough to warrant serious consideration of a lynch, claimed power role or not. I don't think it would reflect very well on town anyway if we didn't lynch somebody just because they claimed to have an unknown power role.

i will be sleeping through the days end, so i better do this now.

recent events kinda cleared the major suspects i had (for now at least), and i dont want to be in for a no lynch, not that thats much of a possibility with the amount of votes being thrown around.
i cant say im certain about his scuminess, but his odd behavior sticks out to me more than any others, and his defense hasn't done much to make me think otherwise ( that megaton betrayal in PW means i dont think i will ever trust a name claim again).

good night y'all.

cabot

I sometimes read genuine frustration and annoyance in Retro's posts, but then I see something like that comment about The Rock could possibly not be in the game and shake my head.

cabot

nin-baiting read list coming up:

1. [-] Seath
amhT2.gif

3. [m] Bronx-man
O4HZ8.gif

4. [f] ScraftyDevil
6pH8x.gif

5. [m] Burbeting
fdc7M.gif

6. [m] RetroMG
dMHkQ.gif

7. [m] Palmer_v1
ppL1i.gif

8. [m] StanleyPalmtree
amhT2.gif

9. [m] Kawl_USC
HdRvr.gif

10. [m] Batsnacks
ppL1i.gif

11. [m] Squidyj
HeqPT.gif

12. [m] *Splinter
amhT2.gif

13. [m] Terrabyte20xx
le1Tr.gif

14. [m] Matt Attack
fdc7M.gif

15. [m] CornBurrito
dMHkQ.gif

16. [m] SalvaPot
amhT2.gif

17. [m] RobotNinjaHornets
dMHkQ.gif

18. [m] MagnumBoy20xx
le1Tr.gif

19. [m] Kalor
ppL1i.gif

20. [m] Blargonaut
4XBKt.gif

21. [f] Nukedeggs
fdc7M.gif

22. [m] Ultron87
amhT2.gif

lol ;)

*Splinter

Can we get a vote count?

I don't trust Retro at all, but he's claimed a PR which I guess buys him a day. On the other hand I haven't seen anything scummy from Scrafty or Magnum, they've both played exactly like they always do. I think Magnum especially has been used as an easy target.

I guess I could go for Salva... he hasn't been unusual either, but I don't trust my ability to read him.

cabot

Can we get a vote count?

I don't trust Retro at all, but he's claimed a PR which I guess buys him a day. On the other hand I haven't seen anything scummy from Scrafty or Magnum, they've both played exactly like they always do. I think Magnum especially has been used as an easy target.

I guess I could go for Salva... he hasn't been unusual either, but I don't trust my ability to read him.

What's your feelings on Terra, lover?

Can we get a vote count?
CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

RetroMG (6)
Burbeting .449 .635
Kalor .717
Palmer_v1 .718 .963
Burbeting .722 .911
ultron87 .731
Kawl_USC .806 .922
MagnumBoy20xx .839
*Splinter .1050
SalvaPot .1054
StanleyPalmtree .1078

MagnumBoy20xx (4)
nukedeggs .405
cabot .630 .1069
ScraftyDevil .633
Seath .1044
Kawl_USC .1053

ScraftyDevil (4)
squidyj .202 .262
Burbeting .635 .722
Kawl_USC .719 .806
Burbeting .959
cabot .1069
Blargonaut .1075
Matt Attack .1077

SalvaPot (2)
CornBurrito .1003
squidyj .1005
Blargonaut .1007 .1075
Kawl_USC .1051 .1053

Seath (2)
RobotNinjaHornets .226
Matt Attack .365 .1077
Palmer_v1 .666 .718
Palmer_v1 .1035

batsnacks (0)
cabot .167 .217
RetroMG .212 .294
batsnacks .235 .257

Kawl_USC (0)
squidyj .262 .912
Blargonaut .435 .509
squidyj .932 .1005
Burbeting .944 .959
Kawl_USC .945 .1051
CornBurrito .948 .954
RetroMG .949 .1045
SalvaPot .951 .1054
Palmer_v1 .963 .1035

nukedeggs (0)
cabot .94 .165
SalvaPot .358 .539

StanleyPalmtree (0)
cabot .234 .370
cabot .577 .630

cabot (0)
Kawl_USC .92 .433
*Splinter .152 .192
batsnacks .381 .382
batsnacks .382 .919
Blargonaut .509 .515

squidyj (0)
CornBurrito .333 .450
Seath .340 .538
MagnumBoy20xx .634 .839
SalvaPot .780 .914
*Splinter .823 .1050

Kalor (0)
RetroMG .210 .212

Terrabyte20xx (0)
ScraftyDevil .423 .633

RobotNinjaHornets (0)
cabot .217 .234
Kawl_USC .598 .719

Burbeting (0)
Palmer_v1 .118 .666
Seath .176 .340
cabot .370 .445
Blargonaut .515 .916

Bowlie (0)
cabot .165 .167

Blargonaut (0)
SalvaPot .218 .221
Kawl_USC .433 .598
Bowlie .470 .836
Seath .538 .1044
SalvaPot .580 .780
Burbeting .911 .944
squidyj .912 .932
SalvaPot .914 .951
Blargonaut .916 .956
CornBurrito .917 .948
batsnacks .919 .942
Kawl_USC .922 .945

Matt Attack (0)
cabot .445 .577

No Lynch (0)
SalvaPot .221 .358
SalvaPot .539 .580

CornBurrito (0)
RetroMG .601 .949

No active vote for Day 1:
batsnacks (has previously voted)
Bronx-Man
RetroMG (has previously voted)
Terrabyte20xx

Day 1 ends:
pin_1458928800.png

12 votes for majority

*Splinter

What's your feelings on Terra, lover?
I don't have any, which troubles me. I was thinking of voting Terra/Kalor/Ultron as they've been completely under the radar. It's not entirely out of the ordinary for any of them but Terra wins the "biggest underperformer" award.

I also considered Matt Attack, but I have a slight town read there, definitely not my first choice.

Nukedeggs I was suspicious of earlier, but has been putting in the work and earned some trust since then.

Oh almost forgot Palmtree. He's been looking vaguely sketchy all day and I think it's weird he's gone almost completely unmentioned.

This has almost turned into a complete reads list at this point, so I'll continue.

Corn I gave a gut scum read earlier, he hasn't been posting as much since but there's been nothing to change that.

Cabot is town.

Squidy/Blarg are presumably town.

Burb... this isn't a fair argument, but: he's reminding me of scum-Splinter. I don't trust him at all. That isn't something I'd feel comfortable leaving a D1 vote on, but I'll be keeping a close watch on him (note: "close watch" is not a breadcrumb)

Did I miss anyone? They are probably scum.

Would vote:
Terrabyte
StanleyPalmtree
SalvaPot
Retro

In that order. I don't think Retro really earned a free day with his overall play, especially since there are probably a lot of PRs (metagaming nin), so he still makes my shortlist.

Help me lover, I'm not as sure as I like to be, what do you think we should do?

*Splinter

I missed batsnacks, RNH, and bronx.

Bats I'm reading as town.

I have nothing on bronx/Bowlie... Bowlie had an interesting first post, I wonder why he dropped

RNH belongs on my "under the radar" list, in fact I'd give him equal billing with Terrabyte

cabot

of the quiet triforce, I'm struggling to feel good about Terra. Kalor and ultron seem very much as normal so far, I think more time with them will give me a clearer picture.

Stanley is making me weary, but he's now said he won't be here for day end, so lynching him should be out since he can't defend himself or claim. Frustrating, but that's life.

Retro is tying me in knots. I see some semblance of a genuine town player there but there are enough red flags that I wouldn't be majorly upset with his lynching. If he was a good PR, then he can only blame himself.

Interesting feelings about Bear, I disagree right now. He stepped up after me thinking he was throwing in the towel after that claim.

Don't read scum from Seath but they have annoyed me with today's play.

I can't read Salva, I've learned from this. I see nothing that stands out from his play so far.

I'd be OK with Scrafty, Salva, Seath. I'd stomach a Retro lynch.

*Splinter

And I still missed Kawl/Palmer/Seath

Kawl and Palmer I don't know about. They've both looked ok to me but they're also both players I consider entirely capable of faking town. This is a null read, but I'll say I don't find squid's arguments on Kawl particularly convincing. We get that squidy vs [someone] battle in every day 1, and nothing struck me as odd throughout this one.

Seath gonna Seath. I wish we had checked Seath over Blarg to be honest.

*Splinter

Forgot Palmtree was afk, hmm

VOTE: Terrabyte20xx

I want to go with my gut, I'd expect to have at least some opinion of Terra by now but he's been a complete non-presence.

Depending on how the day goes I might defer to everyone else's gut and vote Salva

Palmer_v1

It seems like we probably have a few scum going after retro. It's too good of a chance to either eliminate a power role or force it to claim.

You know that's what will happen. A little bit before deadline, Retro is going to claim to be the doc or whatever, and most of those votes will scramble to be placed elsewhere.

Since my Sesth voting isn't gaining traction, I'll switch it to Scrafty or Magnum. I believe scrafty, much like retro, is just a frustrated townie.

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

*Splinter

It seems like we probably have a few scum going after retro. It's too good of a chance to either eliminate a power role or force it to claim.

You know that's what will happen. A little bit before deadline, Retro is going to claim to be the doc or whatever, and most of those votes will scramble to be placed elsewhere.

Since my Sesth voting isn't gaining traction, I'll switch it to Scrafty or Magnum. I believe scrafty, much like retro, is just a frustrated townie.
Then why is she in your top 2? We have 6 hours still

cabot

Don't really know where you are reading frustration from with Scrafty, mind directing me a little?

The only one that seems vaguely possible is her latest post about clearing the air with the The Rock stuff.

cabot

I will say that I have trouble reading Scrafty early on, and she usually steps up as the game progresses. It's not a strong vote.

Palmer_v1

They're the vote leaders. Retro, Scrafty, and Magnum. I'm willing to lynch the latter two if it prevents us from losing a power role, or forcing it to claim. Magnum moreso than Scrafty cause he's been a null read at best for me.

Palmer_v1

Don't really know where you are reading frustration from with Scrafty, mind directing me a little?

The only one that seems vaguely possible is her latest post about clearing the air with the The Rock stuff.

She sorta got called out for roleplaying way before people accused her of soft claiming the rock.

Top Bottom