• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

97.5 The Brodeo- January 16, 2008 (aka The "Bobito's Back!" Episode)

FartOfWar said:
OK, the DemoniusX vid is gonna be in limbo indefinitely until we get word from legal on our ability to play youtube audio in TF2 and then tape it (how can this possibly be prohibited?)

Until then i want to show at least a few of you the file but you have to assure me that you will not share or host the file anywhere at any time.

I'm an English teacher who doesn't even know how to host or share files. Can I see it? Pwease?

And I really do promise not to share--I also really don't know how to.

zam

FartOfWar said:
Until then i want to show at least a few of you the file but you have to assure me that you will not share or host the file anywhere at any time.
I swear on pain of death that I will not share or host the file anywhere else, and if I do may I be forever ridiculed as a Hero of the Web.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
FartOfWar said:
OK, the DemoniusX vid is gonna be in limbo indefinitely until we get word from legal on our ability to play youtube audio in TF2 and then tape it (how can this possibly be prohibited?)

I promise I won't share it with anyone, I respect GFW and its staff too much to do that.

FartOfWar said:
gollum.jpg

We swears it Precious! We swears it! Okay, I better stop before I become the next Hero of the Web

ThomPayne

Shawn, could it be feasible to organize some TF2 games kind of like what you do with CoH? It would be a bit more difficult since you can't just create a game like in CoH, but I'd (as I'm sure other gaffers/1up users would too) love to play you in a game I'm at least good at.

ThomPayne

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who loves Real Talk

"WHAT THEY EAT DON'T MAKE US SHIT! real talk!"
Best line from any song. Ever.

Thermite

FartOfWar said:

DO WANT!

You have my word that I won't host or share it with anyone.

Gowans

I have just watched the youtube vids linked in this thread,

I honestly dont know what to say, I have no words but I do need a lay down now.

Great show, almost makes me want to dip back into second life, then I remember when I tried it ;/

Just listened, great chill episode.

Oh, and I won't share Shawn. I'd love to see this and if you need contact info, I'd be willing to send it.

Joates

Banned
FartOfWar said:

Wouldnt mind the PM myself..

Banned
So what are the companies that have stopped sending preview/review code to ZD or inviting them to any of their events?

I know you mentioned Ubisoft were the only ones relevant to GFW, but I managed to miss that news entirely. (I'm surprised there wasn't a big fuss about it like the Gerstmann thing with people saying they would boycott Eidos)

If they don't want honest reviews of their games, then maybe I don't want to buy them.

Great show as usual though, glad you went ahead with it. (sounded like you didn't want to at the start until things got going)

Shawn, I know you mean well about sending people links to the video, but I get the feeling it's going to "leak" if you do that.

pxleyes

Banned
FartOfWar said:

I'll give you contact info that you can use to bitch at me if I ever share it, which I wont.

FartOfWar

Banned
Doh, the file is too big for yousendit or zshare. I'll to hook a few of you up this weekend, just a few though. Sorry, but I don't want to use this as another way to get the video out, just to get impressions from one or two heads.

tanod

when is my burrito
I AM JOHN! said:
We swears it Precious! We swears it! Okay, I better stop before I become the next Hero of the Web

Is it bad when I have that running through my head when I'm really excited for a game that gets announced? *cough*Resistance 2*cough*

FartOfWar

Banned
Intro to a Christian videogame. Stick with it, cos it'll leave you speechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfV2OzEHwg&

After laughing and teasing her friend Rueben ab... (more)
Added: August 17, 2007
After laughing and teasing her friend Rueben about believing in the Noah's Ark story, then Hannah the librarian has a dream about it. In her dream, her friends are re-shaped into animals and she herself changes into a racehorse and participates in the race "Games of Celebration" after the world flood. Watch how Hannah's friends are reshaped into animals and then have the funniest and most thrilling times of their lives. (less)

I AM JOHN! said:
Oh God it has sound? There's no sound in my version :(

Imagine listening to descriptions of furry sex, but the nouns and verbs don't match, verb tenses change mid-sentnece, etc. See the first post on this page for further clarification!

FartOfWar said:

After laughing and teasing her friend Rueben about believing in the Noah's Ark story, then Hannah the librarian has a dream about it. In her dream, her friends are re-shaped into animals and she herself changes into a racehorse and participates in the race "Games of Celebration" after the world flood. Watch how Hannah's friends are reshaped into animals and then have the funniest and most thrilling times of their lives. (less)
Wtf? I can't stand this... This is below a Phoenix developed game.

Edit:Looks like Noah is having a Furry Rave :lol :lol

Edit 2: Holy shit at the end. :lol

Armitage

You guys borked the iTunes feed a while back:

The january 4, 2008 episode has a listed date of December 4, 2008, meaning all new episodes aren't considered "new". You can still manually grab it but it won't auto-download.

Captain Glanton said:
Imagine listening to descriptions of furry sex, but the nouns and verbs don't match, verb tenses change mid-sentnece, etc. See the first post on this page for further clarification!
Oh God that would make my head explode (I'm an English major). :(

FartOfWar

Banned
Jacobi said:
AWESSSSSSSSSSSSOME LOL, looks like a Sims machinima

edit: LOOL the actual game is even better

edit2: it's free? awesome, i'll get this tomorrow

I'm trying to get it to start, but my mouse doesnt let me select from the options. I need this for next week's now playing segment.

Joates

Banned
FartOfWar said:

:lol Funniest thing Ive seen today.

madmook

How did Robert Ashley get the nicknames "Bobito" and "Max Chill"? I remember the first time he was on everyone called him Robert Ashley. Then the next time Shawn inexplicably started referring to him as those two nicknames... I feel like I missed some train or something...

Joates

Banned
I AM JOHN! said:
You're actually trying to get people to play this game? I was being facetious, dude! :(

It would be more fun watching someone else play it likely, so maybe everyone could get their friends to play while they watch...

milkham

this didn't show up in my itunes feeds for gfw or 1up radio, the last update i got for 1up radio was legendary thread. anyone else?

Kabouter

FartOfWar said:

Wth did I just watch :lol

Top Bottom