• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Downtown Los Angeles Bar Crawl - March 16, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I like sat 24th.

And . .

422495_10150634485234755_572664754_9278797_1340896111_n.jpg

I like sat 24th.

And . .

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/422495_10150634485234755_572664754_9278797_1340896111_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Could be 24th or night of the 23rd (per my schedule, anyway). I'd need some South Bay carpool-age either way. Mixalis, I still owe you some beers. You can collect 'em on one of those two days. Heh heh. Also wouldn't mind GG again, because my only real recollection of it was bombing at frogger...

[quote="jasonng, post: 36233909"]Nope, NYCgaf wins![/QUOTE]

Not sure you guys almost getting busted by the cops should count as a win. ;)

If you guys have it on the 23rd, have fun! I gotta see a dance performance that day.

If it's on the 24th, I can be there "late" but since it seems like our things go into the wee hours I might actually be early. If you are going to golden gopher by the time I get there maybe we can secure the pool table!

lol another meetup already...

fuck it i don't have saturday plans come to think of it, we can welcome our dear/supreme leader while we're at it

Iceman

I really shouldn't.. but that means I'll likely try to make it out.

So is Evilore delivering bans door-to-door now?

You know, that would make an awesome tv show/webisode series: Evilore travels the country (world?) giving gifts or tags to random members of neogaf.. but every once in a while he delivers a 6-month/year-long or permaban. The reactions would be priceless. And Ed McMahon for our generation. It could even be a hybrid/crossover MTV Cribs-style thing revealing how some of us actually live. Horrifying.

lunchtoast

You know, that would make an awesome tv show/webisode series: Evilore travels the country (world?) giving gifts or tags to random members of neogaf.. but every once in a while he delivers a 6-month/year-long or permaban. The reactions would be priceless. And Ed McMahon for our generation. It could even be a hybrid/crossover MTV Cribs-style thing revealing how some of us actually live. Horrifying.

Until he find the life sized pillow I have of him in my room.

Ban or instant BFF?

CFMOORE!

kickstart that bitch.

This weekend?

Depending on a whole bunch of things I might be in LA.

I'm actually dead serious this time. Hurry up emails and tax return! To be clear it's still a snowball's chance, as it has to have a real stars align thing with a bunch of schedules. But it's a chance!

Like a party-bus with no driver...

I'm waiting for confirmation that this date actually works. :p Thread soon to come, though, no doubt.

Seth, you want to co-pilot again (to be fair, you were more like captain last time, while I was the inebriated deckhand playing frogger in the hold)?

I approve of any pub crawl :)

I was in charge of http://www.the12pubsofchristmas.com in New Zealand last year...

1 pint per pub
eating is cheating
penalty shots for arriving late

it's great!

Does this mean you might make an appearance?

I'm hoping for more food (LA Cafe does sound tasty...) + talk + pool and less crawl this time. I say we eat, find a place with a pool table (GG!) and then camp out and enjoy the night.

RawPower

Banned
You guys are really loving this meetup stuff, aren't you? I have to say that it's really heart warming to see so many GAFers becoming real life friends.

Oh really?

Evilore, what do I get if I tap you out?

Hmmm... We were interested in doing a UFC watching-themed meet up, but a literal UFC would probably win us the #1 meet up slot for life. You do know that EviLore is a martial arts demon, though, right? You really think you could tap him out? :D

This weekend?

I'm actually dead serious this time. Hurry up emails and tax return! To be clear it's still a snowball's chance, as it has to have a real stars align thing with a bunch of schedules. But it's a chance!

Oh? An actual live appearance and not just UPS-ed body parts? Do keep us updated. Would be great to have you!

You guys are really loving this meetup stuff, aren't you? I have to say that it's really heart warming to see so many GAFers becoming real life friends.

Well, a convergence of the holy trinity of food/booze/cool company is something I think most people on this site can get behind. We are all united in our desire to enjoy life and eat pancakes at 2 in the morning. :)

It's mostly a ploy by HP to harvest more brains.

Sshhhhh... You'll ruin the surprise.

polg

I'm waiting for confirmation that this date actually works. :p Thread soon to come, though, no doubt.

Seth, you want to co-pilot again (to be fair, you were more like captain last time, while I was the inebriated deckhand playing frogger in the hold)?

Does this mean you might make an appearance?

I'm hoping for more food (LA Cafe does sound tasty...) + talk + pool and less crawl this time. I say we eat, find a place with a pool table (GG!) and then camp out and enjoy the night.

I would... if I lived in LA, but I live in Wellington, NZ

Clydefrog

This weekend?

Aw, I want to hang out with Mr. Winwood! Too bad my butt is exploding

Rocksteady! Holy shit, yes I remember you! And yes I have EV trained/ IV breed for more times than I like to count, ha.

Are you in LA, too? That would be a damn small world.

Sadly, no. I finished the college life in Iowa and moved up to Wisconsin for a big boy job. Ultimately would like to end up in California (specifically around LA) but I don't see that happening in the ear future. Or how about you find me a job??

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Sadly, no. I finished the college life in Iowa and moved up to Wisconsin for a big boy job. Ultimately would like to end up in California (specifically around LA) but I don't see that happening in the ear future. Or how about you find me a job??

Ha. You want to be a coffee bitch and join the trenches? :p

Ravidrath

Everyone, PM Ryutaro's Mama and get him to come.

He's pretty salty over the NBA thread closure, but I think coming to yell at EviLore is a great reason to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom