• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Downtown Los Angeles Bar Crawl - March 16, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Pictures here!

if you're facebook friends and want to put them in your own photos, tag yourself

lol just saw

426314_10150634486234755_572664754_9278814_1341058375_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlSbSKNk9f0

Dat..... scarf.

Great pics ya'll. Miss number two for me. Three and I'm out!

"Dat scarf" in a good way, or "dat scarf" in a WTF way?

oh my god i cant believe im awake right now

I feel ya. Crawled into bed around 4:30 and of course was wide awake at 9.

goddayum dat "scarf" is nice.

The Count just has no taste. ^_^

WuvSF.gif

more gifs later

gaPwp.gif

to be fair I'll do one of myself

edit:
SXJ6m.gif

yeah I'm nowhere near as weird :(

I was behind the camera too much

Dem gifs! Hahaha. Nice work chronicling the night, Clear (as usual)! And I figured the umbrella must be yours or Eugene's. Guess this means we'll have to have another meet up. :D

commedieu

Banned
haha! Glad everyone had a good time. Yet again raising the bar on how Gaf meetups are done.

LAGAFCrawlersMeetupers... I salute you.

I'm obviously not tracking well this morning... -_- (You might be half-right about some things, Clear...)

But! I have more pictures!

hO3Gfl.jpg

^After drinking this I felt like I'd been hit with a frying pan. A delicious, golden frying pan.

oOdSHl.jpg

Da shots

9A92Ol.jpg

Every neogaf meet up NEEDS video games. It just makes sense. We all sucked at Frogger, though.

Og3nil.jpg

There was singing. Lots of drunken singing'.

tZdPnl.jpg

Our night back to the South Bay ended predictably, with bacon-wrapped hotdogs.

DemiMatt

oh gosh, looks like last night was ALOT OF FUN!

Unfortunately I got a bit more funned out than I should have and pre partied a bit too hard at work and my DD bailed on me. I will however be roaming downtown LA this afternoon in my Green Man suit, so if you guys happen to make it out. If you guys wanna meet up PM me. Otherwise I will come to the next one!

Aww, man, clear. I asked you to get rid of that movie of me. How much is it going to cost me?

There's one video I'm still afraid of releasing to the public...ooh man!!

I'm obviously not tracking well this morning... -_- (You might be half-right about some things, Clear...)

The gloomy, rainy day doesn't really help either -_-

2nd edit

H.Protagonist said:
"Dat scarf" in a good way, or "dat scarf" in a WTF way?
bSSq1.jpg

Puddles did me a great service.

And no I didn't spoil anything.

I was almost brought to tears, it was so moving.

baahahahaha yeah I recall most of Denny's but not all.

I will always remember the great Kony debate of 2012

Also who's that gaffer with class and suited up?

cfmoore

While you guys were having fun, I was curled into a fetal position waiting for the ambien to kick in so could at least sleep through my stomachache. ugh.

Phthisis

To be honest I am feeling pretty good this morning. Got home at 1, played some alcohol-influenced ME3 multi then hit the hay.

Good times last night. Glad I went.

RawPower

Banned
I guess now is as good a time as any to drop the news: I might (that's the key word, here) be in LA towards the end of the summer, around August or so. Apparently, my parents are looking into their retirement plans and they want to look at houses over there, as well as some other areas along the West coast and Florida, but that's another story for another time. I'd probably be down if anybody wants to do a meet and greet or whatnot, but keep in mind that a) I'm lazy and b) my parents are kinda flaky, so it's by no means guaranteed that I will be there. However, I figured since it's being discussed, I should inform you guys anyway. :p

lunchtoast

Had a great time. The night seemed to go by fast and wish I had more of a chance to talk to everyone.

+1 would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom