• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

Squire

Banned
Can't wait for the SMT5 surprise announcement. Everyone comes on stage wearing P5 shirts, rips them off to reveal SMT5 tattooed chests underneath.

whatatwist.png

Vague silhouettes counting down in distorted voices?

For a three day livestream?

Seems more like they are delving into the series history to rekindle fan memories in anticipation for the new.

A winner is you.

Demidar, I think if they were willing to drop the very obvious hints you suggest they'd probably opt for a more conventional reveal.

Levyne

Banned
Even the women?

;D
image.php

Steel

Banned
With all the 4 vs 2 stuff going on I wonder what the 2 people think of 3. Personally I liked 2 well enough, but preferred 3, 4 I liked in the context that it had gameplay similarities to 3 and would not have liked it as much if I played it first.

I just woke up for some reason and it's 1:08AM EST time here. I probably won't fall back asleep by 6:00AM anyways. Is there a link to the stream that isn't Niconico? I know the reveal isn't until a couple more hours but I want to have a live link for when the time comes.

Einhander

It would have to be Persona 5. It's been in development for awhile now, and they've been mentioning its development status every so often.

Goby

Banned
Persona 5 follows Vincent's
space
adventures after the True Freedom Ending. Shit, I'd be up for that.

That would be amazing but only as a SMT game.

it makes more sense that way since SMT is more serious and has more traditional demons instead of happy go lucky Teddies

Tagg9

This might sound dumb, but could someone make a spoiler-free thread for the announcement video? I want to watch it in the morning without being spoiled beforehand.

Velcro Fly

At the risk of being trolled again, I think I'm going to stay up for this. I normally stay up late on Saturdays anyway so it isn't a huge deal. I can play video games and watch streams on Twitch or something to pass the time.

kuppy

okay, let's do this!
damn, I'm nervous, lol

set up my alarm clock for one hour before the reveal but just couldn't sleep anymore, man I want this to happen

Top Bottom