• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 05.14: "The Variable" (LOST x 100 / X > Everything Ever; Solve For X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basch

Costanza, what happened? :'( This sucks. Hope it's not long.

I know this won't make it any better, but at least it's some good news. This will be the first Lost episode this season I'll be able to watch live. Yay for me! :( Told you it wouldn't help.

neoism

Darko said:
he should end his speech with "... previously on lost"
eq1qwh.gif

neoism

Yaweee said:
He started the questions part 7 minutes in, so I don't think there's any chance he'll run long.
Yeah, I was like fuck yeah, but then I realized he answers them ?'s slowly.

Basch

I started watching the speech for a while. Got to the questions and went to my DVR and started watching American Idol. Wanted at least watch the performances before watching the results show after Lost. :D

Wes

venison crêpe
Obama is going to take a hit in the international opinion polls if he causes Lost to be delayed.

*shakes colonial fist angrily*

neoism

LOST is the most important show on ABC so hopefully they'll just cut to the show! LOL at FOX not airing this speech:lol

Ceres

Banned
Calcaneus said:
If this cuts into more than just the first few minutes, I'm just not gonna tune in tonight.

They'd probably delay the episode a few minutes rather than cut into it. Kind of like when American Idol runs long. Fringe has started late a few times. Only really sucks if you rely on your DVR and loose the last 10 minutes of a show.

JBuccCP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwe fuck first Obama and there's gonna be weather shit plastered all over the screen too. Not even any tornadoes, just a severe thunderstorm. Who the fuck cares so ok maybe a couple people get hit by lightning who hasn't been through 8 billion thunderstorms in their life?

gdt

Calcaneus said:
If this cuts into more than just the first few minutes, I'm just not gonna tune in tonight.

I would think ABC would delay LOST a bit. Not air a shortened episode.

neoism

Calcaneus said:
Me either, it's just like going to the movies, if the movie has started at all, I go another time!

Calcaneus

gdt5016 said:
Yeah, guess that makes sense. Just happened too many times when my local network cuts into shows, that I forgot to consider that ABC proper would probably not cut up the episode.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I for one welcome President Obama President Addresses as my opener for Lost, beats the rotten sitcoms ABC sticks on before the show.

gdt

brandonh83 said:
seriously... I couldn't imagine the frustration from the LOST guys if something like that happened.

*to ABC execs*

Is Lindelcuse gonna haf-to cut a bitch up?

thoughitsprobablyadecisionmadeatthelocalstationlevel

ithink

neoism

gdt5016 said:
If that's the case, HOPEFULLY, then Obama can take a few mo minutes! But seriously with answering every question with a 10 minute speech

Ceres

Banned
Shard said:
I for one welcome President Obama President Addresses as my opener for Lost, beats the rotten sitcoms ABC sticks on before the show.

Bullshit. Better Off Ted is awesome.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ahooo, just in time for you guys to watch lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom