• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 03
TITLE: What Kate Does
AIRDATE: Tuesday, February 8, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

4qiqyx.jpg

"Dammit, Kenny, I'm in the bathroom! I ain't drivin' you to Ashley Schaeffer BMW!"

KATE'S ON THE RUN, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"What Kate Does" - Kate finds herself on the run, while Jack is tasked with something that could endanger a friend's life, on "Lost," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

"What Kate Does" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Paul Edwards.

As always, spoiler tag any spoilers AND after the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit!

But hey, we finally have a SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD HERE

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371

Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

So GO.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Kate does what sideways-Kate don't.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
I've gotta work Tuesdays, and regularly every Tuesday, so it's internet black out for me from 9 PM - approximately 11:15 PM.

Let's check out the damage from the last thread:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 7,069
User Name Posts
Solo 380
SpeedingUptoStop 348
BenjaminBirdie 197
TheGreatDave 195
Nameless 180
threenote 176
Blader5489 175
neoism 158
Catalix 143
MMaRsu 134
beelzebozo 132
Full Recovery 131
EliCash 115
gdt5016 105
Zeliard 102
Keyser Soze 91
Archaix 85
RubxQub 83
xbhaskarx 78
smokeymicpot 77
Lonestar 76
Yaweee 74
evil solrac v3.0 73
Dead 70
Brinbe 59
Costanza 58
woodchuck 57
Salmonax 57
Radogol 57
jett 55
brandonh83 53
InaudibleWhispa 53
McNei1y 53
big ander 51
Jtwo 49
Thermite 48
Liara T'Soni 46
Darko 46
Trevelyon 44
brianjones 44
shagg_187 42
Panda Bear 40
Tim-E 40
PSGames 37
The Big Rig 35
fallengorn 35
DeathNote 33
Alucard 32
KevinCow 30
Cth 30
Pakkidis 30
John Harker 30
oatmeal 29
traveler 29
Jesse Jane 29
DrEvil 28
ShallNoiseUpon 27
pirata 25
HowardRoark 25
omg rite 25

Whoa nelly.

"What Kate Does" - Kate finds herself on the run, while Jack is tasked with something that could endanger a friend's life, on "Lost," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
I love the wonderfully vague description. That could describe at least 10 past episodes of Lost. :lol

BJK

RubxQub said:
Kate does what sideways-Kate don't.

The title is a play on the second season episode exploring Kate's past, What Kate Did.

Unfortunately, I'm guessing there'll be no Nathan Fillion showing up in this flash-sideways (although his show in on ABC as well).

th3dude

SephCast said:
I hope this episode brings more great moments where we can make things like this:
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/zz56e9625f.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol

Solo

SpeedingUptoStop said:
I've gotta work Tuesdays, and regularly every Tuesday, so it's internet black out for me from 9 PM - approximately 11:15 PM.

Let's check out the damage from the last thread:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 7,069
User Name Posts
Solo 380
SpeedingUptoStop 348
BenjaminBirdie 197
TheGreatDave 195
Nameless 180
threenote 176
Blader5489 175
neoism 158
Catalix 143
MMaRsu 134
beelzebozo 132
Full Recovery 131
EliCash 115
gdt5016 105
Zeliard 102
Keyser Soze 91
Archaix 85
RubxQub 83
xbhaskarx 78
smokeymicpot 77
Lonestar 76
Yaweee 74
evil solrac v3.0 73
Dead 70
Brinbe 59
Costanza 58
woodchuck 57
Salmonax 57
Radogol 57
jett 55
brandonh83 53
InaudibleWhispa 53
McNei1y 53
big ander 51
Jtwo 49
Thermite 48
Liara T'Soni 46
Darko 46
Trevelyon 44
brianjones 44
shagg_187 42
Panda Bear 40
Tim-E 40
PSGames 37
The Big Rig 35
fallengorn 35
DeathNote 33
Alucard 32
KevinCow 30
Cth 30
Pakkidis 30
John Harker 30
oatmeal 29
traveler 29
Jesse Jane 29
DrEvil 28
ShallNoiseUpon 27
pirata 25
HowardRoark 25
omg rite 25

Whoa nelly.

I can guaran-damn-tee that this is the only time that will happen :lol :lol The torch is yours, Speeding!

Pakkidis

The weeks wait is killer, I may just wait until the end of the season and watch everything at once but I'm not strong enough.

gdt

Just a note,

for the ENTIRE season (IIRC) ABC will be re-airing the previous episode right before the new one.

Tomorrow night, they'll be re-airing LA X Part 2.

th3dude

gdt5016 said:
Just a note,

for the ENTIRE season (IIRC) ABC will be rearing the previous episode right before the new one.

Tomorrow night, they'll be rearing LA X Part 2.

That is fantastic news. I absolutely love the pop-up replays right before the new episode. I wasn't sure if they were going to do it all season or not. :D

Epcott

You know Birdie...
Not everyone on GAF wants to know the titles of episodes that hasn't aired yet :lol

You've basically put a spoiler as a thread title, even if it don't give away much plot. WTF?

gdt

sn1pes said:
That is fantastic news. I absolutely love the pop-up replays right before the new episode. I wasn't sure if they were going to do it all season or not. :D

Meh.

Once in a while they spoil some stuff, I would NEVER watch an episode for the first time with that stuff on the bottom.

gdt

Epcott said:
You know Birdie...
Not everyone on GAF wants to know the titles of episodes that hasn't aired yet :lol

You've basically put a spoiler as a thread title, even if it don't give away much plot. WTF?

Next episode titles are fine.

Spoilers=NO.

Preview discussion must be tagged.

Thats dem rules, yo.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Epcott said:
You know Birdie...

The notion that episode titles are spoilers is so ridiculous.

Solo

Epcott said:
You know Birdie...

Theres being wary of spoilers, and then there is fucking paranoia. This is the latter. Its the name of the episode. Its not a fucking casting side for Jacob's son. Also, we've always done it this way.

Tim-E

Epcott said:
You know Birdie...

We've done it this way for years and this discussion has already happened several times in the other thread.

th3dude

gdt5016 said:
Meh.

Once in a while they spoil some stuff, I would NEVER watch an episode for the first time with that stuff on the bottom.

Yea, I agree with you there. I would never watch a popup episode before seeing the actual episode.

And you're right, sometimes they do spoil or hint at things to come. There's a fine line between 'you need to remember this tonight' and 'here's what's going to happen'. Most of the time they do a good job and gently nudge you to remember something for that night.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Solo said:
I can guaran-damn-tee that this is the only time that will happen :lol :lol The torch is yours, Speeding!
You'll have an hour headstart, with gdt nipping at your heels now. Don't be so surprised if you come up the winner again.

the game is afoot!

Epcott

Hmm, just saying...
There's people in the other thread that go insane even when an old screen shot may look like it's from a future episode.

I thought posting episode titles for those which have not aired were taboo, but I suppose gdt5016 is right about them being titles that are weeks in advance.

My mistake

Tim-E

SpeedingUptoStop said:
You'll have an hour headstart, with gdt nipping at your heels now. Don't be so surprised if you come up the winner again.

the game is afoot!

Solo is trying to change the rules.

Falch said:
Yeah I demand a goddam Deadwood reference, titlicker.

Uh, that was an EASTBOUND & DOWN REFERENCE, DUDES.

LAY OFF.

DUDE'S GONNA BE IN MORE EPISODES.

And let's face it, his character in E&D is in a lot more quotable situations than Sol fuckin' Starr.

Tim-E

BenjaminBirdie said:
Uh, that was an EASTBOUND & DOWN REFERENCE, DUDES.

LAY OFF.

DUDE'S GONNA BE IN MORE EPISODES.

And let's face it, his character in E&D is in a lot more quotable situations than Sol fuckin' Starr.
:lol I just now realized that he's Kenny's brother.

Epcott said:
You know Birdie...

We've been over this. If there is a spoiling thread title, I will conceal it. I know NOTHING about this episode aside from the title and what's been shown in LA X.

EliCash

Can't wait for this episode. So how is Kate X different from Kate then...theories?

I really want to watch this live with GAF :lol Have to wait till wednesday but

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom