• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
EliCash said:
I didn't even realise Evi's teeth until I rewatched Eggtown yesterday, for like the 5th time. Didn't really notice them before. Weird.

But yeah I don't see them as an imperfection. Dey iz hawt.

I noticed them early. Sexy as hell. ^_^

MMaRsu

Banned
il_fullxfull.121675137.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
MMaRsu said:
http://ny-image1.etsy.com//il_fullxfull.121675137.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Oh shit, that's nuts!

Brinbe

Fantastic, just noticed how LOST has filled that previously empty TV void on Tuesdays. Can't wait for tomorrow. :D

yacobod

Banned
MMaRsu said:
How so? She's dating/fucking Charlie? My god.. how do these ugly actors get hot chicks o_O. I mean aside from having a nice personality and a wad of cash.

nothing like the travesty that is christina hendricks husband

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
locke should fear jack. jack is a spinal surgeon. he who giveth can taketh away. what can locke take away from jack? his cardboard boxes? jack is a doctor. he can find another distributor.

check and mate, john locke. check and mate.

Nameless

The best Kate-centric episode title has to go to "Whatever the case may be", awesome pun. It also had my favorite Kate scene which of course the panty scene at the waterfall.

I swear if she just wanted to use me for oral I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Solo

beelzebozo said:
locke should fear jack. jack is a spinal surgeon. he who giveth can taketh away. what can locke take away from jack? his cardboard boxes? jack is a doctor. he can find another distributor.

check and mate, john locke. check and mate.

Locke cant taketh away from Jack because Jack has already LOST that which is most important: self-respect

Thats a bingo, John Locke!

gdt

Solo said:
Locke cant taketh away from Jack because Jack has already LOST that which is most important: self-respect

Thats a bingo, John Locke!

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Solo

gdt5016 said:
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Did John Locke ever grow a pissy beard, spend his nights crying over Jack's death, and suck dick for coke?

No, I didnt think so.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I kind of doubt the form Smokey took in the S5 finale is special for any reason. It's just another vessel, like Christian or Locke, most likely.

oatmeal

Banned
Knowing a large plot point coming up, I wonder how the hell they're going to get there...

It will be interesting to see how they unfold this shit.

Goddamnit, why can't every day have 2 episodes :(

gdt

Solo said:
Did John Locke ever grow a pissy beard, spend his nights crying over Jack's death, and suck dick for coke?

No, I didnt think so.

John Locke spent his nights camped in front of his pop's place, whacking it to a picture of his kidney.

Solo

gdt5016 said:
I-

Good day to you sir.

First part is actually true (Locke's death is the catalyst for Jack's "we have to go back!" and general bitchiness), and the second part is in the director's cut, yo

Nameless

Solo said:
Anyone of LOST-GAF receive their WWJLD shirts yet?

Their tracking site says my order has been processed. No ETA given. If I had to guess I would say Thursday/Friday, just in time for casual Friday & Friday night.

And the best Kate episode is Left Behind.

Kate & Juliet handcuffed together in the rain..sogood.gif. The fact that Flocke showed up to see that shit up close should have confirmed for us all that Smokie was a "person".

gdt

Solo said:
First part is actually true (Locke's death is the catalyst for Jack's "we have to go back!" and general bitchiness), and the second part is in the director's cut, yo

I'd say his pushed him to try to hop off that bridge, but he was a broken man long before.

Poor Jack :/ ...you'll rise soon enough!

EliCash

Man, I've seen that comic about 100 times now :lol

If you want to see more go to the premiere thread, theres quite alot of them. :p

Tim-E

Nameless said:
The best Kate-centric episode title has to go to "Whatever the case may be", awesome pun. It also had my favorite Kate scene which of course the panty scene at the waterfall.

I swear if she just wanted to use me for oral I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I've been watching this show for five years, how did I never catch this one? :lol :lol

EliCash

I want more grunge Jack this season. Bombin' about the island in the dharma van pissed, with his beard, listening to Pearl Jam. Believe.

Edit... or bombin about LA X in his jeep pissed. Either way works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom