• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Okay, people are dropping the main event now, I know Lost fans can't help their devotion to Kate, I'm going to get a Claire avatar to remind you all who is really top of the tree. But enjoy yourselves in the interim.

EDIT:

michelle_rodriguez400.jpg

The water looked more believable in Avatar.
I must say, I'd hated her since that car film she was in, but seeing her in 3D, she looked pretty good.

EDIT2:

It's 120 by 90 right?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
StuBurns said:
Okay, people are dropping the main event now, I know Lost fans can't help their devotion to Kate, I'm going to get a Claire avatar to remind you all who is really top of the tree. But enjoy yourselves in the interim.

EDIT2:

It's 120 by 90 right?
Indeed. CDF ASSEMBLE!

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Oh shit, I forgot about Alex and Young Rousseau, too. NOMs, again.

Fuckin' shit. -_-

Edit: Michael's ex-wife. FUCK IT.

Edit2: Nadia, too. Holy fuck @ all the amazing LOST actresses.

G-Fex

Good god, JULIET LOOKIN GOOD! Always my favorite LOST girl.

Though for some reason, damn kate and her good looks I'm starting to fall for her now too.

neoism

StuBurns said:

EDIT:

michelle_rodriguez400.jpg

The water looked more believable in Avatar.
I must say, I'd hated her since that car film she was in, but seeing her in 3D, she looked pretty good.
Her main problem is the scowl face she makes all the time, and the fact that she acts like a fucking man, most of the time... but yes she is really gorgeous!
see

.michelle.jpg
:/

1zvpspg.jpg
:)

StuBurns

Banned
Catalix said:
Indeed. CDF ASSEMBLE!
This one okay? If you use a one from the same pic let me know and I'll go back to old reliable.
neoism said:
Her main problem is the scowl face she makes all the time, and the fact that she acts like a fucking man, most of the time... but yes she is really gorgeous!
see

http://www.insidesocal.com/hollywoodjoe/.michelle.jpg[IMG]:/

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/1zvpspg.jpg[IMG] :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, she even looks cute in that second one, that's certainly nothing I ever pick up from her performances.

EliCash

yeah Evi really is a goddess...

Would have been lol if Daniel hit it and quit it with his mum and didn't realise. Either in the 50s or the 70s. Or both.

Became his own father.

90p0mc.gif

"You knew... and you sent me back"

Yaweee

EliCash said:
yeah Evi really is a goddess...

Would have been lol if Daniel hit it and quit it with his mum and didn't realise. Either in the 50s or the 70s. Or both.

Became his own father.

Nah, his father is already his own grandfather. No need to be redundant.

Mar

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Gonna have to go with the best of both worlds, gentlemen:

two%20hot%20lesbians%20in%20a%20looking%20glass.jpg

Short hair, long hair, blonde, brunette...whatever you want, it's right here.

The things they did to each other after all that time in that Looking Glass...only God Jacob knows.

Oh god, I wasn't the only one who thought about that.

This is a special moment. Hold me.

threenote

Banned
StuBurns said:
On the subject of Farrady, why is that his surname? On the same note, why is Miles' surname different to his dad's?
I don't know about Faraday, but I'm guessing Miles took his Mom's surname.

StuBurns said:
On the subject of Farrady, why is that his surname? On the same note, why is Miles' surname different to his dad's?
I would have thought that his mom was pissed at his dad, so she changed both of their names to her maiden name.

BowieZ

Banned
Courtesy of Lostpedia:

The name "Faraday" did not come from his mother, Ms. Hawking, or his father, Mr. Widmore. However, Ms. Hawking named her son after the person she shot in the jungle; she would have presumably checked his wallet and ID after he died. Thus, Daniel Faraday was the first person to be named after himself.
Alternatively, Eloise gave Daniel the Faraday surname, because she heard Sayid calling him that in 1977. It was crucial for Dan's destiny.

But since time travel is bullshit I don't know how he originally acquired the name.

EliCash

StuBurns said:
So what are you suggesting is the reason he uses another name? He changed his surname because he admired Michael Faraday? Seems a very strange decision, and one there has been no mention of on the show.

I just meant thats why the writers called him Faraday :p

Yaweee

Or Daniel could be named after Eloise's husband (after Widmore bounced), or her last maiden last name was Faraday and she took her husband's name. I don't recall them ever giving her a last name whenever she was shown in the island flashbacks.

BowieZ

Banned
Yaweee said:
Or Daniel could be named after Eloise's husband (after Widmore bounced), or her last maiden last name was Faraday and she took her husband's name. I don't recall them ever giving her a last name whenever she was shown in the island flashbacks.
Wouldn't her maiden name have been Hawking? =/

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
StuBurns said:
This one okay? If you use a one from the same pic let me know and I'll go back to old reliable.
No way, dude! I actually did use that pic as an avy for last season, but it's all you. Too fucking dope.

Catalix

BowieZ said:
Courtesy of Lostpedia:

But since time travel is bullshit I don't know how he originally acquired the name.
wtf? Didn't know that. It's like the compass all over again.

BowieZ

Banned
BenThereGamer said:
Yeah it is a paradox. The name had to originally come from somewhere
Unless these looping timelines are all programmed into the Universe (which itself didn't have to come from somewhere).

Again, the only way to solve free will vs. destiny is for destiny (determinism) to be true.

neoism

BowieZ said:
Also, I guess it wouldn't be fair to not at least have a couple pics of Matthew Fox. He is pretty.

matthew_fox.jpg

celebrity-pictures-matthew-fox-promised-cake.jpg

party-of-five.jpg
Where did you come from, your awesome:lol :lol I don't remember you in the last thread...also Party of Five was awesome! although you probably just changed your avatar...:lol

BowieZ

Banned
neoism said:
Where did you come from, your awesome:lol :lol I don't remember you in the last thread...also Party of Five was awesome! although you probably just changed your avatar...:lol
I'm pretty sure you and I have both been posting here for the past several pages, but nice to meet you too, and well yes I'm new to Lost, just started and finished my first 5+ season marathon this month. I don't remember anything else about February.

Solo said:
How is there a hottest woman debate going on and Alex and Nikki are getting completely overlooked?

smh
tbf Alex hasn't been overlooked, although I don't recall any pictures being posted recently.

Catalix

Solo said:
How is there a hottest woman debate going on and Alex and Nikki are getting completely overlooked?

smh
From certain angles, Alex sometimes reminds me of that Susan Coffey chick everyone in the Hot Chick thread is losing their shit over.

I often overlook her for some reason, but she's definitely up there.

EliCash

Solo said:

smh

I remember the last discussion about Lost woman in the last thread had quite a few Alex mentions, or was that this thread earlier on? There was some Nikki love aswell.

It seems to be that a couple of days before the new episode, the thread just becomes a gallery of lost woman, and now men aswell. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

It should be known that I'm in the "I'm not gay but Richard Alpert is one smooth and sexy motherfucker" camp.

And neosim I might have said this before but I enjoy watching your avatar change. Sometimes I just F5 to see more Evi.

BowieZ

Banned
Man... is there gonna be anything left to talk about in next episode's thread?

Oh, right. Who's the hottest cast member.

Catalix

This is what I mean. I can't help but see it sometimes...

2wgdp2c.jpg
1t92fk.jpg

EliCash

BowieZ said:
Man... is there gonna be anything left to talk about in next episode's thread?

Oh, right. Who's the hottest cast member.

Myself and other members of the John Locke defense force will be lollin at those of little faith.

Yeah, it will just be another discussion about the hottest cast member in the end.

But heres hoping that we will be discussing how "The Substitute" is up there with the best episodes.

Catalix

All BOSS, all the time this coming week. Count on it.

Although I'm not against the cast's hotness becoming a tail-end thread discussion every other week

EliCash said:
Wow. She looks like Alex's evil and seductive twin when them photos are side by side. I've never seen that chick before.
crazy, right? It's mostly when she wears her hair curly like that though. And certain angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom