• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S5 |OT| The Low-Cal Calzone Zone: Now Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
ukmsG.gif

Love that part!

Oh my god, I am so fucking psyched for new episodes!!! Last season's finale was FUCKING PERFECT. I couldn't contain how amazing it was O_O LIT-RALLY the best finale ever.

Me and a friend were watching a few random episodes this weekend and cracking the fuck up. There're just so many phenomenal moments!!

"That man has the largest penis I have ever seen. I actually don't know if he has mumps. I forgot to check... because I was distracted. By the largest penis. I have ever seen."

"We're here to serve you, friend. I hope the rest of your day is cool beans." *thumbs up*

GAF, BE SURE TO TREAT YOSELF TO ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES OF ALL TIME TONIGHT!

I'm so excited. I only got into this show after Season 4 but it immediately became one of my favorite sitcoms ever.

I got into it because my cousin practically forced me to... she has LIT-RALLY seen every episode SEVENTEEN TIMES. She watches at least one ep every singe night before bed, and has been for months and months.

Now, time to refresh myself on the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness in order to improve my core personality before the premier tonight

Brinbe

Gah, gonna be missing the premiere due to work, so I'll prob be catching up around this time tomorrow. ='(

Enjoy y'all!

Is NBC really going to cancel Parks and Rec? I mean, both 30 Rock and The Office are done after this season. I assume they will want at least one returning show on Thursday nights...
It's tough to say what NBC is doing these days, and note that Poniewozik loved the premiere. My perspective is that we shouldn't spend today thinking about the brain trust over at NBC - instead, let's enjoy the fact that P&R is back.

jiggle

i take solace to the fact that they didn't unceremoniously/abruptly drop 30 rock/office
hopefully this'll get at least a half season send off too, if nbc do decide to end it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom